Dear Catster reader,

Almost two years ago, we invested numerous resources and rebuilt the Catster community. With new hardware, software and personnel, we did our best to satisfy the many users who shared their thoughts, pictures, questions, and love for and of their pets with us and friends. It was a thriving community with many users. We hoped, however, there would be more like you.

Times and habits have changed and we are sad to announce that the Catster community will be closing down on July 20, 2019.

Catster magazine, www.catster.com and the associated social media sites are NOT shutting down. We encourage you to continue reading the content found in the pages of the magazine and the web sites, commenting through the mechanisms provided and sharing your ideas and comments with us and your fellow readers.

Instructions for accessing pet profiles were shared with everyone in 2017. The instructions can be found elsewhere within the forum. AFTER JULY 20TH, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCESS THIS CONTENT. And, effective immediately, we are no longer able to answer questions about the community.

Thank you for your support and we look forward to serving you through our magazine and website.

Cheers,
Catster

Boogers\\\' 5th Birthday Bash Dec 23 - Pawty HERE!!

SuKoRoSuKoRo SouthernMember Posts: 1,532 ✭✭
;P;P;P:P;P;P;P My bestie, *Boogers*, turns 5 tomorrow, Dec. 23, so me and my bro are throwing an all day pawty here in his honour! Everykitty is invited. We\'re getting the pawty room all decorated now. The theme, of course, is Harry Potter and FOOD!!! Happy Birthday Boogers!!!! ;P|:||bb||:|;P

Comments

• SuKoRoSuKoRo SouthernMember Posts: 1,532 ✭✭
    edited 22 December, 2008
    ;c;;c;;c;;P;c;;c;;c; Happy Birthday, Boogers!!! I have the balloons, Pansy. *places balloons around the room* Balloons ;P;P;P;P;P
    edited 22 December, 2008
    There are pawty favours, too, kitties. Help yourselves! ~a~ HArry Potter Pawty Favors
    edited 22 December, 2008
    Ooooo, be careful kitties. Don\'t eat that little owl birdie. He\'s not a real one! :))
    edited 22 December, 2008
    Speaking of eating, we have the finest of foods for you all. Prepared by a world famous caterer! |/h/| The Caterer
    edited 22 December, 2008
    And for those of you who don\'t like the fancy food, we also have Tiki Food and Temptations and Kitty Kaviar :D%:D%:D%:D%:D
    edited 22 December, 2008
    We know some of Boogers\' friends (a.k.a. Sawyer) can be pretty rowdy around the food tables so we\'ve hired extra security to keep all the other pawty goers safe: =; Barkley the Bouncer
    edited 22 December, 2008
    And of course, a pawty just is not a pawty without CATMOS!!! Catmo Look out Sullivan. Ele\' could come flying through the door at any minute! %:D%;c;%:D%
    edited 22 December, 2008
    *looks around, ready to duck if Ele\' flies through the door* I\'ve got the play room all set up, Pansy. Have fun, kitties, bouncing in the Harry Potter castle: Harry Potter Bouncy Castle |/h/|~a~|/h/|
    edited 22 December, 2008
    Or watch our special guest, The Wizard, perform magic tricks! I\'ll get him to cast a spell on Pansy too, if you pay me. :)) The Wizard
    edited 22 December, 2008
    *glares at Sullivan* Sullivan, time to bring out Boogers\' birthday cake! ;P~a~;P~a~;P
    edited 22 December, 2008
    I have it here, Pansy. It sure looks yummy! Princess did a great job baking it. That really looks like Harry Potter in the icing! Get ready to blow out the candles, Boogers! HP Birthday Cake
    edited 22 December, 2008
    OK Sullivan. I think we\'re all set. Happy Birthday, Boogers!!!! Have a blast at your pawty!!! ;P;P~a~~a~|bb|~a~~a~;P;P |:|
    edited 22 December, 2008
    Happy Birthday Boogers!!! Have fun, pal!!! ;c;;c;|/h/||bb||/h/|;c;;c; ;P;P:P;P;P
  • ZACKandZOEYZACKandZOEY Cave Creek, AZMember Posts: 12,043 ✭✭
    edited 22 December, 2008
    ::o WOW!! I had to take an early peek in at Booger's Pawty. =D> Pansy and Sully, you did SO GREAT!! Boogers will LOVE it!! :h: ;P:P;P:P Be back later!! :P;P:P;P
  • Gimli_TGMGimli_TGM HurstMember Posts: 29,929 ✭✭
    edited 22 December, 2008
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOOGERS!!! %:D%;c;%:D% ~a~|/h/|~a~ ;P:P;P:P|bb|
  • Deb CainDeb Cain Member Posts: 14,035
    edited 22 December, 2008
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY Booger!!!!! ;P;P:P|bb|:P;P;P
  • Kathy MillerKathy Miller O'FallonMember Posts: 5,315 ✭✭
    edited 22 December, 2008
    Boogers, my eating hero! We have to stop in early because Mama will not be home tomorrow to help us with the computer! Happy happy Birthday! ;P;P;P;P
    edited 22 December, 2008
    Happy Birthday, Boogers!!! You don't look a day over 3! ~a~~a~~a~~a~~a~~a~
    edited 22 December, 2008
    Happy Birthday Boogers! I hope you have an extra special day tomorrow! ;P:P;P:P|bb|
    edited 22 December, 2008
    Boogers *slides across the floor* Have a special 5th birthday tomorrow! |bb||bb||bb||bb||bb||bb||bb||bb||bb|
    edited 22 December, 2008
    Dropping in from our honeymoon to say happy birthday, Bro-In-Law! |:||:||:|
  • Susan MavesSusan Maves MaconMember Posts: 6,697
    edited 22 December, 2008
    **Ele' comes flying through the door and knocks over Sullivan...doesn't even notice** Hi everyone!! :-h Hi Pansy! Did someone say catmos????? Oh...HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BOOGIES!! ;P|:|;P
    edited 22 December, 2008
    **stops to help Sullivan get up before coming into pawty hall** Hey Boogers!! :-h Hope you have a pawsome birthday!! :P:P **ogles the food tables** ::o
    edited 22 December, 2008
    **can't believe how embarrassing Ele' can be** :r Happy birthday Boogers!! |bb| We brought some shrimp-ka-bobs for everyone!!
  • Samantha PittengerSamantha Pittenger NorthernMember Posts: 14,599
    edited 22 December, 2008
    Holy Kittens!!! Pansy!! You really out did yourself!! There's NO WAY Boogie will be evil after this! EVER! Hey RA, Gimli, Harry and fam, Pepper, Gimmers, ELE! Catmos!! *points* and they dance! We're off to change for tomorrow!! Boogie hasn't seen the party yet as he's eating :) PAWSOME PANSY!!! =;
  • Jeanette CereskeJeanette Cereske San FranciscoMember Posts: 16,444
    edited 22 December, 2008
    How about some music?? Boogie Oogie Oogie Woo Hoo!! Let\'s Pawty!! Get down, Boogie Oogie Oogie!! |/h/||/h/|
  • Samantha PittengerSamantha Pittenger NorthernMember Posts: 14,599
    edited 22 December, 2008
    Suaveeeeeee little bit! |/h/|
    edited 22 December, 2008
    ~a~~a~~a~~a~~a~ Get Down Boogie Oogie Oogie Get Down Boogie Oogie Oogie
    edited 22 December, 2008
    Git on up on the floor Cuz we're gonna boogie oogie oogie till you just can't boogie no more (Chai boogies around the pawty floor) |/h/||/h/||/h/||/h/||/h/|
    edited 22 December, 2008
    **boogies around the dance floor with her catmo** You-UUUUUUUUUU can't boogie no morrrrrrrrrrrrrre Boogie Boogie no morrrrrrrrrre ~a~~a~~a~~a~