What did you give/get for the holidays?

Stephanie JohnsonStephanie Johnson Member Posts: 556
edited 1 January, 2009 in Behavior & Training
Isabelle gave me a new rug and the hubby a bag of pistachios (she was snowed in and had very little opportunity to shop this year!). She got early toys and freeze-dried chicken treats (which are a hit!). :c9 What fun stuff did you give or get this year? :^:

Comments

• janice lancasterjanice lancaster temple gaMember Posts: 2,505
    edited 30 December, 2008
    I gave Meowma a shoulder massage, a new hairdo, and a dermabrasion facial--she got me a couple of new kitty toys. She plans to take the onesI'm tired of to a kitty rescue when she has time:)
  • Chrysee HinshawChrysee Hinshaw Member Posts: 474
    edited 30 December, 2008
    Atrus got a Drinkwell Platinum. He gave me a fresh coating of fur on all the furniture.
  • Stephanie JohnsonStephanie Johnson Member Posts: 556
    edited 30 December, 2008
    Atrus, you are so generous with your fur! :))!
  • Jason YoungbergJason Youngberg WheatonMember Posts: 251
    edited 30 December, 2008
    We got a short visit from Daddy's family. They told me how handsome I was. They also brought a new (to us) easy chair that rocks back and forth and the back moves too! We still have the old chair. It's next to the window. Now it's easier for everyone to sit on Daddy when he's watching TV.
  • Amoritia StrogenAmoritia Strogen WayneMember Posts: 6
    edited 30 December, 2008
    Izzie got a new toy (ribbons on elastic string w/stick), a catbrush and some chicken treats which she's nuts over! ^_^
  • Anita BrechlerAnita Brechler Boulder CityMember Posts: 51
    edited 1 January, 2009
    My human mom got me a ball w bell inside, a water dispenser and a large bottle of baby shampoo. She believes in cleanliness! Got Christmas visits from her family, and I really like her grown son, he's so funny. He said to me" Your so small I'll put you in my pocket and take you home with me". He played with me for a while til I went to sleep in his lap. Very nice guy!