cats fighting again

Debbie ComtoisDebbie Comtois Member Posts: 23
edited 2 January, 2009 in Behavior & Training
i have a 9 year old female and a 2 year old male both fixed. The male Storm went after the female Ebony.On Saturday she got over it then again on Monday when i left them alone .I opened the door today the male didn't do anything to female.But the female keeps on growling at him now shes hidding under the bed should i close the door or leave it open.Please help this really breaks my heart.to see ebony locked in the room hidding

Comments

• Lisa DausmanLisa Dausman Member Posts: 5,216
    edited 31 December, 2008
    Did you just get one or the other? Or have they been together for awhile and this just started? Does the male get on top of the female, biting her neck and acting like he is trying to breed her? :):):):):):D:D:D:D:D:):):):):)
  • Debbie ComtoisDebbie Comtois Member Posts: 23
    edited 1 January, 2009
    We had storm the male for a year in a half.And the female Ebony for 9 years they did this before a couple of times. Dont really know what is going on because we dont see it we just hear it by the time we go to the rescue there split up
  • Lisa DausmanLisa Dausman Member Posts: 5,216
    edited 2 January, 2009
    How old was Storm when you got him neutered? Does Storm get on top of Ebony, and bite her neck, like he is trying to breed her? :):):):):):D:D:D:D:):):):)
  • Debbie ComtoisDebbie Comtois Member Posts: 23
    edited 2 January, 2009
    The shelter had him neutered i think he was arounr 7 months. i dont know what happens when they fight never seen it just heard it.