White Star Whitester Day 2009

Jan ArmstrongJan Armstrong Member Posts: 6,559
edited 18 January, 2009 in What I Love About Catster
Welcome all Catsters to the Pure White Kitty Club annual White Star Whitester Day. Each year on January 15th, a number of us white cats painstakingly choose some non-white kitties that have added something special to the Catster Community. In the following posts each white cat will announce an award to a special kitty. Please join the Pure White Kitty Club in conCATulating the following Award Winners.

Comments

• Jan ArmstrongJan Armstrong Member Posts: 6,559
    edited 15 January, 2009
    Now, who is an Olde Furt that doesn\'t know the Scootster? Scooter doesn\'t have one bit of white on her purrson, but deep down inside she is a A1 Whitester all the way to the heart. Scootie has such a loving personality she cannot go anywhere on Catster without spreading love and cheer and cracking a smile on the most stubborn of cats, and you all know there is not a more stubborn cat than ME! Scootie is even so cool as that she doesn\'t mind my occasional run through her Olde Furts group. Like this: S ... T ... R ... E ... A ... K ... ! Scooter. I present with a White Star to wear on your page. Please pmail me your email.
  • MouseMouse Near Camborne,Member Posts: 43,591 ✭✭✭
    edited 15 January, 2009
    If there is any cat out there that has not heard of sweet little Muppet 624959 then I'll eat my hat. She has been through so much in her short life, but is now on the mend with the help of a wonderpurr forever mum & some wonderpurr, caring Catsters. Purrlease go visit her page & read all about her life so far. You deserve this & more dear Muppet. I present with a White Star. Purrlease pmail me with your e-mail address so that I can send it to you to wear on your page.
  • Cathy AudorffCathy Audorff Janesville, WisMember Posts: 3,812 ✭✭
    edited 15 January, 2009
    I chose my handsome husband Tucker as my cat to honor this year. He is a wonderful, loving kittie who is also very intelligent. He is a great detective, a loving companion and a fantastic brother to his sisfur Tessie and his new little brofur Tommy. I love him with all of my heart.
  • Jenn LojekJenn Lojek Washington, WashMember Posts: 36
    edited 15 January, 2009
    I chose my friend Boudin. He also suffered from FLUTD like me, and he has been a complete comfort to me and my meowmy since I passed away. Thank you Boudin!
    edited 15 January, 2009
    Scooter |/h/|
    edited 15 January, 2009
    Muppet |/h/|
    edited 15 January, 2009
    Tucker |/h/|
    edited 15 January, 2009
    Boudin |/h/|
  • Samantha StormSamantha Storm ArvadaMember Posts: 14,295
    edited 15 January, 2009
    I chose my beautifur wife, Katrine because she is so specia to me and to so many others on Catster. Katrine is always there to help any kitty who needs a furiend and with her gentle demeanor she is always a comfort to those who need it.
  • Samantha StormSamantha Storm ArvadaMember Posts: 14,295
    edited 15 January, 2009
    My choice this year had to be Sweet Callie since she has pwamised to be my furefur mate. She is always there for me and for others. All de fellow think I am one lucky kitty, but we knew from de beginning dat we were meant to be together. Callie is always there to lend a paw to other kitties and help them with anything she can. Any cat is lucky if they are in her circle of furiends.
  • Lisa BordenLisa Borden MedinaMember Posts: 13,210
    edited 15 January, 2009
    OMC, what an honor! I will wear my White Star proudly! :) A big thank you to my beautiful wife, Bella! |:| |:| |:|
    edited 15 January, 2009
    Katrine and Callie |/h/|
  • AshPoGusAshPoGus AlbuquerqueMember Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭
    edited 15 January, 2009
    *struts in, proudly wearing her White Star* Is it okay if I post here? I wanted to say a big THANK YOU to Icebox and also to the Pure White Kitty Club for my White Star. I\'m so purr-oud! THANK YOU!! ;c; |:| ;c;
  • Linda BundyLinda Bundy FranklinMember Posts: 380
    edited 15 January, 2009
    I wish to give my White Star award to Teebo for being such a wonderful friend.
    edited 15 January, 2009
    My White Star goes to the very beautiful Aussie kitty Socks Thank you so much for being such a wonderful friend. An E-Mail sending your Star is being sent to your personal E-Mail. Love, Romeo
    edited 15 January, 2009
    I'm proud to present my White Star to Tiger This little guy suffers from chyme. I am his guardian Angel and am very proud of the way he deals with this struggle. Tiger....Please send me your personal E-Mail address in a pawmail so I can send you your Star. Love, Snow
    edited 15 January, 2009
    My choice should have been obvious! My Star goes to the handsome Vladimir for being such a loving kitty and keeping my page full of pretty gifties:) Love, Frosty
  • MouseMouse Near Camborne,Member Posts: 43,591 ✭✭✭
    edited 15 January, 2009
    =D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D> For all the White Star Winners. Efurry one of you deserves this award.
  • Abby ChantAbby Chant GlendaleMember Posts: 153
    edited 15 January, 2009
    I\'m so proud to present my White Star to my wonderful friend Sagan! Sagan is a great friend and a very caring kitty who is there when his friends are down and need him. He really deserves the honor of a White Star! Sagan, please p-mail me your email address so I can send you your White Star.
  • Adriana Garcia-RomanAdriana Garcia-Roman HollywoodMember Posts: 4,134
    edited 15 January, 2009
    My Choise is my very special friend King Suede He is a very caring and special friend to me and to many kitties Love Cinderella
  • Adriana Garcia-RomanAdriana Garcia-Roman HollywoodMember Posts: 4,134
    edited 15 January, 2009
    My Choice is my dear friend Jaxon Jo, also I am his mentor in Catster!! Love Simi
  • Dee WalkerDee Walker CordellMember Posts: 662
    edited 15 January, 2009
    This year, I am bestowing the honor of a whitestar to my friend and fellow member of royalty, Queen Coffee! Enjoy Dahling! I give you this gift from my heart and with love! Princess Pooter :^:
  • Dee WalkerDee Walker CordellMember Posts: 662
    edited 15 January, 2009
    Oops......I forgot to mention that my Mommy has sent you the star in your Mommy's email! Princess Pooter
  • LuAnn HollemanLuAnn Holleman Member Posts: 18
    edited 15 January, 2009
    I want to thank dear Simi for this wonderful White Star Award! What an awesome thing you do here and I am honored. I want to thank Simi, who must be the greatest mentor a new Siamese boy could have asked for! Bless your heart Simi and thank you all! Jaxon Jo (aka Jacki Jo as Mommy calls me!):h::c9=D>
  • MaynrysMaynrys Member Posts: 172
    edited 15 January, 2009
    Tilly [email protected] is an awesome cat who administers a group my sister Caly belongs to called Calico & Tortie Darlings. In this group she works to create an atmosphere that is warm and accepting. She also likes to make pictures of her cat friends as gifts. Moreover, Tilly [email protected] helped our technologically inept mommy create a photo link that I was able to use in a thread. For being such a kind, giving kitty, I give her a White Star. Please visit her page at http://www.catster.com/cats/697765
  • edited 15 January, 2009
    let me tell you a little about my friend Tigger...I've known him my whole life (his mom is one of my mama's best friends too!) & he's the sweetiest most Tiggeriest guy I know! he carries a soft voice & tough paw MOL please accept this White Star with all the love & admiration it carries Tiggy - I'll always love you & your family
  • Tamera SeippTamera Seipp Grand JunctionMember Posts: 47
    edited 15 January, 2009
    This year we want to give our White Star to Sadie because she is a one true monkey kat. We hope Sadie will enjoy it.
  • Darlene ColeDarlene Cole ChicagoMember Posts: 23,764 ✭✭✭
    edited 15 January, 2009
    I want to thank my handsome guy, CSS, for the honor of this White Star! I'm so proud to wear it! He is just the most thoughtful purr that I've ever met. I's so happy that he's my guy!!!! And, many congratulations to all the other recipients too. =D>=D>=D>=D>
  • Tiffany McConnellTiffany McConnell OmahaMember Posts: 30,862
    edited 15 January, 2009
    =D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D> *applause for everycat!*
  • edited 16 January, 2009
    Thank you my Great & Special Friend Cinderella for choosing me!!You have a heart of pure gold.. Your mom is such an inspiration to all of us to give of our time like she does to homeless kitty's.. I am so honored & touched, my special friend Cinderella! King Suede|/h/|