White Star Whitester Day 2009

2»

Comments

• vykira krigervykira kriger mommy's apartmentMember Posts: 303
    edited 16 January, 2009
    thank you for the white star, miss grace :) i promise to guard it well, and always uphold my tiggeriness with all of my might!
  • MaynrysMaynrys Member Posts: 172
    edited 17 January, 2009
    I would like to thank my fellow Whisters for being such great cats. The Pure White Kitty Club is full of wonderful kitties whom I love to call friends. While White Star Whitester day is to recognize our friends whose coats are not pure white, I would like to send a \"meow\" out to all of the whisters and especially thanks to Icebox for working so hard towards White Star Whitester Day 2009. Thanks Icey!!
  • MouseMouse Near Camborne,Member Posts: 43,591 ✭✭✭
    edited 17 January, 2009
    I'll second that Snowflake. =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
  • Kimberly BordelonKimberly Bordelon AustinMember Posts: 1,932
    edited 17 January, 2009
    Thanks to my good new bridge pal,Ditto fur my star...wow,me and my fam are so honored! We have not been active on catster in a while and mama K is so touched that we are remembered!|:|~a~|/a/| Woohooo!
  • Deborah EbersoldDeborah Ebersold West HollywoodMember Posts: 43,115 ✭✭✭
    edited 17 January, 2009
    I want to nominate Alfie. Surely mew know Alfie? He not only runs Awa Country Club but da Power of the Purr. He is a supurr purrer, dat\'s why I nominate him. Here\'s da link fur him: Alfie
  • Judy EastridgeJudy Eastridge ChicagoMember Posts: 1,845
    edited 18 January, 2009
    To My Friend, Princess Pooter, You will always, always be a special friend. Thank you for the honor of the White Star -- I will display it proudly. I am so deeply touched and honored and I just cannot seem to stop grinning! Queen Coffee, Supreme and Deeply Honored and Humbled Ruler of East Lakeview Chicago and of all Things Caffine!
2»