Catster Survey

Jennifer SchallyJennifer Schally Member Posts: 820
edited 15 February, 2009 in What I Love About Catster
Hey everycat! My mommy is a graduate student at Penn State. She is working on a research project that explores sense of community in online communities. She is using Catster as her case study. She has created an online survey and would love for you all to take it. You can find the survey at http://www.zoomerang.com/Survey/?p=WEB228FFJ86EFN It should only take about 20 minutes to complete. You must be between the ages of 18 and 65 to participate. If you are interested in the survey but have questions about it before participating, please feel free to contact my mommy, Jennifer Schally, at [email protected] or (570) 640-0962. Thank You. Feel free to pass the link on to other groups or any other Catster members. And please excuse us but we will be cross posting so you may see this more than once.

Comments

• Deb CainDeb Cain San AugustineMember Posts: 14,035
    edited 22 January, 2009
    I took it!:)
  • Jennifer SchallyJennifer Schally Member Posts: 820
    edited 22 January, 2009
    Thanks Pepper!!
  • Beastie_and_the_BoysBeastie_and_the_Boys Marquette, MI / ChicagoMember Posts: 17,806 ✭✭✭
    edited 22 January, 2009
    I took it too! I accidentally answered "Strongly Disagree" instead of "Strongly Agree" on the first question, so I started over. I hope that doesn't mess up your results!:-O
    edited 22 January, 2009
    That's ok Beatrice. We will probably omit any partial surveys so it's all good! =; Thanks for taking it!
  • Angela ClarkAngela Clark Fort SmithMember Posts: 15,094
    edited 22 January, 2009
    Hi, I completed the survey. The first time I bumped mommy's hand and made her skip a couple of questions. So I quit and started over. Just wanted to let you know.
  • Tiffany McConnellTiffany McConnell OmahaMember Posts: 30,862
    edited 22 January, 2009
    Gone and done it! :D There was a question on there that Human didn't fill out, 'cause it woulda taken her forever and she was in a hurry. Hop that don't mess nothin' up!
    edited 23 January, 2009
    MOL Marina! Sometimes I lay right on my mom's keyboard! Thanks for taking the survey! Don't worry Cheyanne, we will still be able to use your survey! Thanks for taking it! We need as many Catsters as pawsible to take it so tell your friends! It would be great if anycat could post the link in their groups. We need at least 100 completed surveys and right now we have 36! We think that is a good start! %:D%
  • SterlingAndTheSTeamSterlingAndTheSTeam Mount OliveMember Posts: 41,262 ✭✭✭
    edited 23 January, 2009
    We took the survey! ;)
    edited 23 January, 2009
    Pawsome! ~a~
  • Lisa DausmanLisa Dausman Member Posts: 5,216
    edited 29 January, 2009
    I did it! Alot of fun! :D
    edited 30 January, 2009
    Thanks Bumpurr (cute name!) Catsters are pawsome!! ~a~
  • Jill ThomasJill Thomas SomervilleMember Posts: 10,370
    edited 31 January, 2009
    Hope we were helpful!!!
    edited 31 January, 2009
    every cat counts Truman!!! =;
    edited 10 February, 2009
    Just to let everycat know- the survey is going to close tomorrow at 12 noon EST. So if you haven't taken it yet- you still have time. If you have taken the survey- thank you very much! And check back for results soon!! :D
  • Kevin WareKevin Ware Shores of Lake SuperiorMember Posts: 232 ✭✭
    edited 15 February, 2009
    Badges, badges, we don\'t need no stinkin\' badges!!! Say what, surveys? Oops, sorry, that\'s a whole different story, I like surveys!