Food? Yummy!

Ashley SandersAshley Sanders West BendMember Posts: 45
edited 18 May, 2005 in Food & Nutrition
Kitty food is ok but what I really like is Mommy and Daddy's food! I love lots of things from spaggetti to lettuce! And especially cheese!!! : ) What's your favorite human food?!?!?!?

Comments

• Sue KaufmannSue Kaufmann CranfordMember Posts: 1,465
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Once my human let me have a goldfish! That is, a cheddar goldfish cracker. Much crunchier than I thought, but it was yummy!
  • Kirk IrthumKirk Irthum BrooklynMember Posts: 31
    edited 27 February, 2006
    A piece of chicken or turkey is a great treat now that I am on a restricted diet. Before that I LOVED mac & cheese or a lick of vanilla ice milk .
  • Diana MertensDiana Mertens Warner RobinsMember Posts: 5,435 ✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I loooooved potato chips!! But Mommy wouldn't let me have them, because I had kidney problems and the salt was bad for them :(
  • Sally WrightSally Wright DenverMember Posts: 130 ✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    pisgetti sauce! mmmmmmm Oh, and yogurt, but mom doesn't buy it very often. I always get the last bite when she does though!
  • Beastie_and_the_BoysBeastie_and_the_Boys Marquette, MI / ChicagoMember Posts: 17,806 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I love all sorts of legumes, but chick peas are my favorite! They are SOOO yummy! I also love any kind of beans, green peas, lentils and even tofu. I love bread, too--as long as it isn't too dry! Yummy! I love blueberries, even though mommy tells me, 'Cats don't eat blueberries!!' Milk and cheese...oh yes...and spaghetti sauce is great too! Especially when it has parmesan sprinkles in it... Hungry now, talk to you later! :-)
  • Sapphire DarkmoonSapphire Darkmoon TelfordMember Posts: 77
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Yogurt is yummy =P
  • Megan CMegan C St GeorgeMember Posts: 115
    edited 27 February, 2006
    It's rare when my Mom feeds me human food and I only get a tiny piece so I don't become a beggar (it really is too late!) So far I've had a small piece of beef jerky, some lunch meat, and a little chicken with ranch sauce from Mom's subway sandwich. I liked all of it. :) Her roomate's cat gets more treats because he's a lost cause when it comes to begging. I do get lots of kitty treats, though! I love whiska lickins'
  • Stephanie LopezStephanie Lopez DixonMember Posts: 28
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I am addicted to wheat grass. Just my mommy bringing it in the door causes me to search for it. It is soo small I have a hard time seeing it, but the smell, oh how it drives me nuts! I will not stop until I have it in my mouth. (and it is very hard to get it there, I hate to lick the floor, so paws it is.) My brother Joey, loves cottage cheese. He goes nuts for that curddled milk. *smirk* He is crazy. Anyone else like it??
  • Tracy HowellTracy Howell ScottsdaleMember Posts: 529
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I like *fresh* tuna steaks from the grill. When we lived in NJ we had the opportunity to get fresh fish quite often and the fish store owners would give momma the too small cuts or the ends of the tuna for us for free.
  • Melissa FinlaysonMelissa Finlayson GrotonMember Posts: 18
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Ra loooooooooves yogurt. If he sees the lid he runs for me and bowls me over to get it. Azumi, well she will eat anything really and Scarlett really only likes Cat food.
  • Libby BreenLibby Breen WatertownMember Posts: 17
    edited 27 February, 2006
    You can have the human food. Yuck!!! The only human food I like is tuna fish. My mom was eating a small pie in the bedroom while she was watching tv, I thought it looked interesting. Suddenly, out of nowhere, she said,"No No, Cupe." That isn't for you." Thjen she put it on the dresser away from me. She could have at least let me have a taste." See wgat I have to put up with. Yours sincerely Cupid
  • Kathryn GrahamKathryn Graham Norfolk,Member Posts: 123
    edited 27 February, 2006
    vitamin D milk. In my special glass (see my webpage for pix)
  • tiff anytiff any Member Posts: 260
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Mommy gives me tuna and salmon, I love those! I'd like totry some chicken and othernon cat food processed meats. I also snuck some of mommies Salad dressing and ice cream, I love those even though they aren't very good for me! I like veggies a bit too!