LOOK who\'s 1 today

edited 11 April, 2009 in Plus Occasions
My baby FurCousins are one year old today. Happy Birthday http://www.catster.com/cats/918428 and Pitch Have a beautiful day. Love, Karma & Brothers

Comments

• edited 8 April, 2009
    Let\'s try Shingles link again! Sorry!
  • Sarah_PinkSarah_Pink Chapel HillMember Posts: 153 ✭✭
    edited 8 April, 2009
    Happy birthday to Pitch and Shingles! :D May you have long, healthy, and happy lives!
  • edited 9 April, 2009
    Hey Bastet, A special thank you for being the only Catster kitty to wish my furcousins (Shingles and Pitch) a Happy Birthday yesterday. Though the site was not busy yesterday, it kinda shocked us that no other kitty at least came to the post here and wished them a Happy day:( So thank you once again Bastet!!!!!
  • Bernie's DadBernie's Dad PittsburghMember Posts: 130
    edited 9 April, 2009
    So sorry we missed the post yesterday, Karma! ;P Happy Happy Birthdays to Shingles and Pitch!! ;P May they have many, many more! |bb| Love and purrrs, TomTom, ^Willow^, Barnaby, Angels Bo Peep, Maggie, Bernie and their dads :)
  • Sharon EvansSharon Evans Member Posts: 2,968
    edited 9 April, 2009
    We are sorry to have missed your big day Pitch & Shingles. We usually only look at the forum once and it was before this was posted. We sure do hope you had a really great birthday! Purrs, Louis & Ethan ;P:P:P;P
  • CalvinCalvin ScottsdaleMember Posts: 8,818 ✭✭✭
    edited 9 April, 2009
    Happy Birthday, Pitch and Shingles! I'm sorry we missed it yesterday, but we think a birthday should be celebrated all week long, so keep on partying! :b: ;P |/h/|

The Cats in the Clover
    Samoa, Calvin, Violet, Gleek, Spunky, Sugar, Vivien, Newman, & Inky

• CalvinCalvin ScottsdaleMember Posts: 8,818 ✭✭✭
    edited 9 April, 2009
    Happy Happy Birthday May all your dreams come true Happy Birthday Pitch and Shingles Today you're one, not two Be sure to look both left and right Before you cross the street And make sure that this week you get Lots of love and treats! Happy 1st Birthday to both of you - I hope your weekend is super duper! ;P

The Cats in the Clover
    Samoa, Calvin, Violet, Gleek, Spunky, Sugar, Vivien, Newman, & Inky

• Adriana Garcia-RomanAdriana Garcia-Roman HollywoodMember Posts: 4,134
    edited 9 April, 2009
    Sorry we missed your first Birthday!!! Happy Belated Birthday to you both!!! Hope you had pawsome Day Love The Troop;P:P|bb|;P:P|bb||:||:|
  • Amy BAmy B KershawMember Posts: 3,254
    edited 9 April, 2009
    We're very sorry we missed your birthday too!! Mama doesn't get by the forums as much as she used to... we've got so many groups to try to keep up with and all our friends diaries ARE read... that's how we knew about this oversight! We hope you both had purrfect days with lots of love and attention!
  • Darlene ColeDarlene Cole ChicagoMember Posts: 23,764 ✭✭✭
    edited 9 April, 2009
    We didn't get a chance to get much of anywhere yesterday. Mom's modem was broken. But, we wanted to stop by and wish Shingles and Pitch a very Happy Birthday. I hope it was a special one. ;P:P;P:P
  • Linda BundyLinda Bundy FranklinMember Posts: 380
    edited 9 April, 2009
    Me and my brother Pitch want to thank all of you for the beautiful Birthday wishes. You're the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love, Shingles and Pitch
  • Sarah_PinkSarah_Pink Chapel HillMember Posts: 153 ✭✭
    edited 9 April, 2009
    I'm glad that you had a great birthday. :)
  • Robin PinkhamRobin Pinkham BangorMember Posts: 1,601
    edited 9 April, 2009
    ;P;P;P Oh no, we missed your 1st birthday! Belated Happy Birthday to both of you! Being one is wonderful - its like you are a grown up kitty, yet still a kitten- the best of both worlds! I hope you both enjoy it as much as I did =;
  • Sarah MinerSarah Miner MaplewoodMember Posts: 3,790
    edited 11 April, 2009
    Happy B- day Shingles and Pitch!!!! Hope you had a wonderful birthday Cuties Love, Gordy, Toby, Melody and Ruben;P:P