Question about Solid Gold Indigo Moon

Veronica RenteriaVeronica Renteria LubbockMember Posts: 35
edited 15 May, 2009 in Food & Nutrition
Hello everyone! My mommy has a question about our food and she was hoping someone here could help her. My cousin and I have been eating Indigo Moon for about 2 months now. The pet boutique where she buys our food has not gotten their shipment of the 4lb bags in yet, but they have been so nice and have sent her home with a huge sack full of the samples to tide us over till they shipment arrives. My mommy has noticed however that every so often the size of the kibble in each sample bag will differ. Sometimes it\'s a little larger and sometimes it\'s noticeably smaller. She was wondering if anyone had noticed this as well, and if that\'s odd or if this is just something that happens with kibble? Thank you very much for helping her out!

Comments

• Aaron LeeAaron Lee SeattleMember Posts: 251
    edited 15 May, 2009
    I think that can happen with kibble, and smaller, more boutique companies probably have a little more variance than bigger, more widely distributed brands. I wouldn't worry too much.