NEW: Catster Trivia Game

John VarsJohn Vars MinnetristaMember Posts: 1,016
edited 28 May, 2009 in What I Love About Catster
Hey cats, We have a new game for the site: Cat Trivia! Here is how it works: you write fun questions, you answer fun trivia questions. There is a leader board for high scores and longest streaks. It is super fun. We are even finding as much fun to make questions as to answer them! It is new, so let us know if you like it and if you see any problems! http://www.catster.com/games/cat-trivia/ Meow! ~a~

Comments

• Angela ClarkAngela Clark Fort SmithMember Posts: 15,094
    edited 20 May, 2009
    I had so much fun playing this game and learned a lot in the process. Thanks, HQ!!
  • SterlingAndTheSTeamSterlingAndTheSTeam Mount OliveMember Posts: 41,262 ✭✭✭
    edited 20 May, 2009
    That was fun! ~a~
  • Diana MertensDiana Mertens Warner RobinsMember Posts: 5,435 ✭✭
    edited 20 May, 2009
    Oooh, that was fun! Thanks for doing this, HQ!=;
  • Diana MertensDiana Mertens Warner RobinsMember Posts: 5,435 ✭✭
    edited 20 May, 2009
    I had so much fun...thanks for doing this, HQ!=;
  • janice lancasterjanice lancaster temple gaMember Posts: 2,505
    edited 21 May, 2009
    Yes, it is fun, and all you kitties should try making up the questions as well. I agree it's as much fun as answering!
  • Toffy_VanessaToffy_Vanessa Member Posts: 4,074 ✭✭
    edited 22 May, 2009
    Hey, am I the only cat with a headache? Thank goodness they don't show how many answers you get wrong. One does learn something, though. Purrs, Toffy
  • Deb CainDeb Cain San AugustineMember Posts: 14,035
    edited 22 May, 2009
    Thank you HQ! This is fun! And yes as Toffy says thanks for not showing how many we get wrong! Loving it!%:D%
  • Eva viezelEva viezel MontrealMember Posts: 3,008
    edited 24 May, 2009
    Yes, it is fun! How about making this a zealie winning game? Now that would be more fun! Thanks HQ Bonks Alfie
    edited 26 May, 2009
    Don't forget to add new questions!
    edited 27 May, 2009
    Meowma is out of anything to do, so she has been trying to find funny pictures of kitties and then find a question and answer to go with them--it's a good way to kill some time.
  • Humphrey HauntedHumphrey Haunted CaliforniaMember Posts: 10,753
    edited 27 May, 2009
    It would be pawtastic to have a zealie winning game - like the breed game - that was tons of fun! We do love game tho and will give this one a try. :D :-h
  • Heidi HessenHeidi Hessen Acworth/KennesawMember Posts: 975
    edited 28 May, 2009
    ooo! mom is soooo dum!!!!! she even got some of the easy questions wrong....well, i guess she is not that dum...she did get some intermediate ones right. =D> as toffy said earlier, good thing they don't show how many she got wrong!!! MOL!!! educational and fun...gotta love it!!! thank you HQ! and by the way - we didn't even know the HQ kitty HAD a name. Mom got to thinkin and thought Roxanne sounded right - and it WAS!!!
  • Heidi HessenHeidi Hessen Acworth/KennesawMember Posts: 975
    edited 28 May, 2009
    I didn't know i had so many teef.....:-k
  • edited 28 May, 2009
    WE LIKED THE GAME. THANK YOU=D>
  • terri echolsterri echols kalamazooMember Posts: 4,758
    edited 28 May, 2009
    love the game, but it has a few fleas...keeps having hiccups and setting my score back to 1. :?