Dear Catster reader,

Almost two years ago, we invested numerous resources and rebuilt the Catster community. With new hardware, software and personnel, we did our best to satisfy the many users who shared their thoughts, pictures, questions, and love for and of their pets with us and friends. It was a thriving community with many users. We hoped, however, there would be more like you.

Times and habits have changed and we are sad to announce that the Catster community will be closing down on July 20, 2019.

Catster magazine, www.catster.com and the associated social media sites are NOT shutting down. We encourage you to continue reading the content found in the pages of the magazine and the web sites, commenting through the mechanisms provided and sharing your ideas and comments with us and your fellow readers.

Instructions for accessing pet profiles were shared with everyone in 2017. The instructions can be found elsewhere within the forum. AFTER JULY 20TH, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCESS THIS CONTENT. And, effective immediately, we are no longer able to answer questions about the community.

Thank you for your support and we look forward to serving you through our magazine and website.

Cheers,
Catster

Happy 6th Birthday HONDO - All Day Pawty HERE May 25!

SuKoRoSuKoRo SouthernMember Posts: 1,532 ✭✭
;P:P|bb|:P;P Woo Hoo! It\'s pawty time!!! Our pal, *Hondo*, turns 6 years old on May 25th so me and my bro Sullivan will be throwing an all day pawty for him here! Everykitty is invited and we hope you\'ll drop by to wish Hondo a very Happy Birthday! The birthday boy may not get here until around 5 PM or 7 PM Eastern time on Monday so we\'ve got lots of time to get this pawty rockin\' before the Pink Divo arrives! ;P;P;P;P;P

Comments

• SuKoRoSuKoRo SouthernMember Posts: 1,532 ✭✭
    edited 24 May, 2009
    The pawty theme is PINK and SUSHI, of course! :D Let\'s get this room decorated, PanZy. I\'ve got the balloons: Balloons
    edited 24 May, 2009
    And I\'ve got the pawty favours, Sullivan. Help yourselves kitties! |/h/||/h/||/h/| Pawty Favours
    edited 24 May, 2009
    :P:P;P:P:P There\'s lots of food. Of course, it\'s sushi! Sushi
    edited 24 May, 2009
    Sullivan, that\'s not just any old sushi. That has been prepared by the world\'s number one sushi chef. He flew here all the way from Japan to cater this pawty! ~a~~a~~a~ Kitties, meet the caterer: Caterer
    edited 24 May, 2009
    Holy catnip, PanZy! How\'d you manage to get THE Boogitsu? Wow! We have treats too, kitties. Eat up! Treats
    edited 24 May, 2009
    ;c;;c;;P;c;;c; And don\'t think I forgot about security for the pawty. Those Tennessee Wildcats (a.k.a. Sawyer and family) may show up so we have to maintain order at the food tables. :))! Security
    edited 24 May, 2009
    Good thinking, PanZy. Ooo, were gonna need some liquid to wash down all that sushi and treats so there\'s lots of fresh water here too: Fresh Water
    edited 24 May, 2009
    :P:P:P:P If any kitty needs to use the litter box the little boys and girls rooms are just outside to your left. We have hired litter box attendants too! No need to leave a tip! :D Litter Room Attendant
    edited 24 May, 2009
    ;P;P|/h/||/h/|;P;P I brought a little something back from my recent safari. Have some fun bouncing in the Safari Bouncy House! %:D% Safari Bouncy House
    edited 24 May, 2009
    ;c;;c;;c;~a~~a~;c;;c;;c; And if all the food and bouncing makes you sleepy we have a comfy snooze room just outside and to your right. Snooze Room
    edited 24 May, 2009
    |bb||bb||bb||bb||bb| OK kitties, We have something extra special for you all. Live entertainment will be provided by the world renowned Las Vegas entertainer, the Divo Supremo, the one and only............ CALVERACE!!! Special Guest Entertainer %:D%%:D%%:D%%:D%%:D%
    edited 24 May, 2009
    Sullivan, tell Calvarace to stop admiring himself and to sit down at the piano. I want him to start playing the Happy Birthday song the second Hondo walks through the door. =; ;P;P:P;P;P
    edited 24 May, 2009
    :P:P|$||$||$|:P:P:P OK. Looks like we\'re all set. Bring in the cake, Sullivan! ;P;P|/h/||/h/|;P;P
    edited 24 May, 2009
    Here\'s the cake. Wow is it ever PINK! :)) Happy Birthday, Hondo!! Have a pawsome day and a great time at your pawty!!! Birthday Cake
    edited 24 May, 2009
    :P:P;P|/h/|;P:P:P Happy Happy 6th Birthday, Hondo! Enjoy your day, Pink Boy!!! |bb||bb||:||bb||bb|
  • Susan MavesSusan Maves MaconMember Posts: 6,697
    edited 24 May, 2009
    EEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! Happy birthday Hondo!!!!! |:| I brought the CATMOS DRINK FOUNTAIN!!
    edited 24 May, 2009
    Dang, I left my wallet at home! Do I need to tip the litter box attendants? Happy birthday Hondo!! ;P;P;P;P Pawsome shindig!!
    edited 24 May, 2009
    Hey Hondo!! Busy weekend, eh? **wink** This is a, ummm, very pink pawty. Umm...kewwwwwl....:-k Well, if PanZy and Sully are in charge, I know this going to get rowdy!!!!! :)) |bb||bb|
  • Gimli_TGMGimli_TGM HurstMember Posts: 29,929 ✭✭
    edited 24 May, 2009
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONDO DUDE!!! %:D%;c; ~a~;P:P;P:P~a~
  • Kathy MillerKathy Miller O'FallonMember Posts: 5,315 ✭✭
    edited 24 May, 2009
    I came with Gimme! Happy Birthday Uncle Hondo! I love all the pink! ~a~;P
    edited 24 May, 2009
    Happy Birthday to my best cat friend in all the world - Hondo! *raises a glass of rumnip* To many more birthdays! ;P|:||:|
    edited 24 May, 2009
    Happy Birthday Uncle Hondo! I hope your day is great even if you're stuck in the bedroom getting new carpet! |:||:||:||:||:|
    edited 24 May, 2009
    Happy Birthday Unkie! You don't look a day over 5! ;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P
    edited 24 May, 2009
    Happy Birthday Hondo! Not sure where we'll be tomorrow evening so I wanted to stop by now. *wink* Um, Murray1 has had a little too much to drink, so he's mushy. MOL! ;P;P;P;P;P;P
    edited 24 May, 2009
    I'm last but not least! Happy Birthday Uncle Hondo! I don't know you as well as the rest of the family, but I'm proud to have you as an uncle. We love you! |:|
  • edited 24 May, 2009
    Happee Birfday, Hondo - may it be yore bestest birfda EBER!! ;c;;c;;c;;c; Lubs, Margo
  • Samantha PittengerSamantha Pittenger NorthernMember Posts: 14,599
    edited 25 May, 2009
    OMC!!! Look at all my friends!!! OH PANSY!! *gives her a huge hug* Thank you so much for throwing me the BESTEST PINK SUSHI LOVIN' party!!! I'm blown away! And I am proud of Ele' for bringing in my favorite drinkies! Catmos!! ::o OMC!!! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    edited 25 May, 2009
    Hondo, you should have seen the look on your face when you walked in :) It's officially your 6th birthday on the East Coast!!! Party!!!!!!!! *looks for the food*
    edited 25 May, 2009
    WOW!! Look at this place!!! Allieeeeeeeee!!! Happy Birthday to a fantastic brother :) Pansy, you outdid yourself! This party kicks tail!!! :b:
    edited 25 May, 2009
    Hondeeee! It's your birthday!!! I'll be sure that mom gives you extra treats on your 6th birthday!! Love you bro!!