High Rollers Rosette/gift exchange..

Debra PietrowskiDebra Pietrowski Sussex CountyMember Posts: 1,833
edited 19 August, 2010 in Plus Fun
Leave one for the cat above you, get one from the cat under you.. FOUR Zealies and UP Now evry gambler knows that the secret to survivin Is knowin what to throw away and knowing what to keep. cause evry hands a winner and evry hands a loser, And the best that you can hope for is to die in your sleep. (well not really, but those are the lyrics to Kenny Rogers the Gambler song.. hehehehhe

Comments

• Debra PietrowskiDebra Pietrowski Sussex CountyMember Posts: 1,833
    edited 27 May, 2009
    Hehehhe I sent Rocky a gift of sunshine.. Since Kuj is my brother I just added a gift to someone else. Make sense? Now lets see if Rocky posts.
  • Julie VentrigliaJulie Ventriglia Member Posts: 2,923
    edited 27 May, 2009
    Oh boy, this is fun! I just baked a cupcake for Kyande-Kisu! I hope she likes tuna flavored!! =; I love your new pic Kyande, you little super-model! ;)
    edited 27 May, 2009
    Come on Catsters lay down some $$ bling.. =;
  • janice lancasterjanice lancaster temple gaMember Posts: 2,505
    edited 28 May, 2009
    I got mine and thanks--I'm sending Abby McFlooferson a new grill, and hope at least my ghost is invited to the party.
    edited 28 May, 2009
    %:D% bump %:D%
    edited 28 May, 2009
    Heres a little sumtin sumtin for TT.. heheheh a bar be que grill to cook some fresh MahiMahi tuna.. meowsers
  • Sandy NenningerSandy Nenninger PlainvilleMember Posts: 1,975
    edited 28 May, 2009
    I'm confused because y'all mixed up the order but I don't think Kuju Ku got his gift so I'm giving it to him.
    edited 28 May, 2009
    Ah thanks but the next one to get a gift is the CAT ABOVE ME Allie is next !!! Skip me.
  • Eva viezelEva viezel MontrealMember Posts: 3,008
    edited 29 May, 2009
    :-h I just gave the beautiful Allie a sunflower! ;c;;c;;c; Head-butts Peter J
  • Darlene WagnerDarlene Wagner MilwaukeeMember Posts: 1,075
    edited 29 May, 2009
    Left you an earth:c9 from the Cleo and Mysty
    edited 30 May, 2009
    Sending an earth your way Cleo! %:D%
  • Toffy_VanessaToffy_Vanessa Member Posts: 4,074 ✭✭
    edited 30 May, 2009
    Tasha gets a Blooming Sunflower! :)
  • Elizabeth MabardyElizabeth Mabardy Member Posts: 2,708
    edited 30 May, 2009
    Meows Vanessa ;) I just gave yew a furry big juicy t-bone steak yummy yum!;c;
    edited 1 June, 2009
    MOL MOL MOL! Hey did sumfurrKat furget me! :( I neba got a Kat Rosette/gift exchange afta mine was left fur the previous kitty. I gab Vanessa a gifty,butt what happened to mine? Is the game ova? :( Just curious tew know, Kats are furry curious. :? Sad sacks Kally Kat :(
    edited 1 June, 2009
    Oh Purrr Kally Kat, I will gives you a nice prezzie.. now go look on your pagie.. I hope da games not over, I started it and want to see it take off like me chasing a moth.
  • CodyCody VermontMember Posts: 554 ✭✭✭
    edited 23 June, 2009
    Left a Kiss for KuJu Ku
  • Gimli_TGMGimli_TGM HurstMember Posts: 29,929 ✭✭
    edited 23 June, 2009
    We left Cody and nice, new bbq grill, so he and his family can bbq hot dogs and hamburgers on July 4th! Happy 4th of July! Gimli & Fam
  • Marsha McCurter-OrfMarsha McCurter-Orf CampbellMember Posts: 1,958
    edited 25 June, 2009
    left a mouse for gimli |^|
    edited 25 June, 2009
    We left our new adorable friend Valentina a pretty blooming sunflower Purrs, Charlie & Family
    edited 25 June, 2009
    I sent Charlie a "chicken hat", I hope he likes it!!!! ~a~
  • Marsha McCurter-OrfMarsha McCurter-Orf CampbellMember Posts: 1,958
    edited 28 June, 2009
    tasha a bright sun for you
    edited 7 July, 2010
    Bump* Leave one for the cat above you, get one from the cat under you.. Starting up again in July 2010 Five Zealies and UP Now evry gambler knows that the secret to survivin Is knowin what to throw away and knowing what to keep. cause evry hands a winner and evry hands a loser, And the best that you can hope for is to die in your sleep. (well not really, but those are the lyrics to Kenny Rogers the Gambler song.. hehehehhe Edited by author Wed May 27, '09 1:19pm PST
    edited 7 July, 2010
    Sending a prezzie to Kyande Kisu|/h/|
  • Jo WiggintonJo Wigginton Member Posts: 211
    edited 8 July, 2010
    Just sent the sun your way KuJu Ku! :-h
  • CodyCody VermontMember Posts: 554 ✭✭✭
    edited 10 July, 2010
    Thanks for starting this thread going again, Kyande. We love to get presents! We sent cute Pebbles a pretty sunflower.
    edited 12 July, 2010
    Hi Cody, we like getting prezzies too, especially BIG ONES !
    edited 12 July, 2010
    I sent handsome angel kitty Kosco a pretty sunflower! :-h
    edited 12 July, 2010
    Mews :-h K. C. Kitty I juss sent yew a furry bigg sumtin purrple & gave you a Heart ♥ Rosette, take a looky... I lubbs tew play Rosette Exchange! Thank mew KuJuKu fur gettin da paw rollin heyah again.:) Wubbs ya all, Kally Kat ♥♥ Furry "impurrtant mews" Mees sorrie litta lady, butts neva tew late.... Uh oh, Mommy maid a misstake, sew I helped hur kleaned upps hur act. K.C. Kitty I gave yew a bigg sunshine flower it's a 4 Zealie gift... lets see, 4 1 for the Heart eekquill = 5 high rollar! yeah ;c; she did it!
    edited 13 July, 2010
    If anyone posts after this message, dont send it to me send it to Kally KAT - I just want to change this to a FOUR zealie prezzie, I was being stoopid and said 5 due to non plus members, so lets make it four instead O tay? :?
    edited 13 July, 2010
    Kally Kat is a great furiend to all! She is very sweet can thoughtful! I sent her a little mousie to chase! Purrs and headbutts, Charlie :-h