Dear Catster reader,

Almost two years ago, we invested numerous resources and rebuilt the Catster community. With new hardware, software and personnel, we did our best to satisfy the many users who shared their thoughts, pictures, questions, and love for and of their pets with us and friends. It was a thriving community with many users. We hoped, however, there would be more like you.

Times and habits have changed and we are sad to announce that the Catster community will be closing down on July 20, 2019.

Catster magazine, www.catster.com and the associated social media sites are NOT shutting down. We encourage you to continue reading the content found in the pages of the magazine and the web sites, commenting through the mechanisms provided and sharing your ideas and comments with us and your fellow readers.

Instructions for accessing pet profiles were shared with everyone in 2017. The instructions can be found elsewhere within the forum. AFTER JULY 20TH, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCESS THIS CONTENT. And, effective immediately, we are no longer able to answer questions about the community.

Thank you for your support and we look forward to serving you through our magazine and website.

Cheers,
Catster

the Quest for the Watery Land\'s Jewel

StormClan cats already know of this quest, but I'll inform the other clans- basically, here's the prophecy- ~ The power of the sun and its fire will decide the fate of the clan, whether it be swelled with power or defeated by man. They must journey through the mountains and across ever-ending plains, This certainly is not fool's work, no time for fun and games. The end may be coming near, but this tale be grand- For Sun and Fire must travel to find the watery land. Then, in it's darkest depths, search out a hidden jewel And return it to it's place in the silverlake water pool. ~ Sunstar (dandelion) and Fireslash (me!!!) are leaving the forest tomorrow to begin the journey. You can follow our adventures if you please. :D Also, feel free to "get involved"! You can role-play as a loner or rogue, or even a badger and other big animals. It will make the adventure more fun! Starting tomorrow, Sunstar and I will set out to search for the watery land's jewel. |/h/||/h/||/h/|;P;P;P:P:P:P:^::^::^:~a~~a~~a~=;=;=;=D>=D>=D>:-h:-h:-h

Comments

• edited 5 June, 2009
    So when is this "epic quest" gonna start?
  • edited 10 June, 2009
    quest?
  • Rori DetteRori Dette Member Posts: 221
    edited 10 June, 2009
    sure i can join the quest the quest begins tommorrow
  • edited 13 June, 2009
    Every Cat is Saying Things about FireClan :(( :-/ :-k I don't like it. That includes Sunstar |bb| So just STOP.
  • alix reissalix reiss bluefield wv.Member Posts: 512
    edited 16 June, 2009
    Anycat that has anything bad to say about fireclan can take it up with me and my warriors and apprentices!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *GROWLS AND HISSES*
  • edited 16 June, 2009
    Jeez people. Calm down.
  • edited 20 June, 2009
    WHY IS EVERYONE TRASHING THE BOARD???????????? I'm just quitting this whole thing, leaving StormClan, because everyone is just being weird..........
  • edited 20 June, 2009
    No! Don't quit!
  • Lori MalmLori Malm San FranciscoMember Posts: 7,342
    edited 1 July, 2009
    Hi,

We have closed this thread. Threads can be closed temporarily or permanently for a variety of reasons. Some of the most common reasons are: the thread has gone off topic; the thread is not in the 'spirit' of Catster; the thread is no longer fun, friendly or informational; the thread has been discussed at length in other threads; or we cannot provide adequate moderation at this time.

Please let HQ know if you have any questions.

HQ