Dear Catster reader,

Almost two years ago, we invested numerous resources and rebuilt the Catster community. With new hardware, software and personnel, we did our best to satisfy the many users who shared their thoughts, pictures, questions, and love for and of their pets with us and friends. It was a thriving community with many users. We hoped, however, there would be more like you.

Times and habits have changed and we are sad to announce that the Catster community will be closing down on July 20, 2019.

Catster magazine, www.catster.com and the associated social media sites are NOT shutting down. We encourage you to continue reading the content found in the pages of the magazine and the web sites, commenting through the mechanisms provided and sharing your ideas and comments with us and your fellow readers.

Instructions for accessing pet profiles were shared with everyone in 2017. The instructions can be found elsewhere within the forum. AFTER JULY 20TH, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCESS THIS CONTENT. And, effective immediately, we are no longer able to answer questions about the community.

Thank you for your support and we look forward to serving you through our magazine and website.

Cheers,
Catster

Loner hideout

Tyler beseckerTyler besecker Member Posts: 82
Hello im snickers former leader of element clan Me and light have combined are 2 differnt Rouge camps into one

Comments

• edited 7 June, 2009
    Greetings, Snickers and Light. I hope you can prosper together and grow a community of loners. May StarClan be with you! :c9
  • Tyler beseckerTyler besecker Member Posts: 82
    edited 8 June, 2009
    Thank you may starcla..Actually i hope starclan doesn't help you in bad times...Your clans are full of double crossers..You cant be in 2 clans....Thats why i wanted to destroy the forest....And i think thats why light left.....Warrior code stats you must be in one clan and one clan ONLY!
  • edited 9 June, 2009
    Gosh. I just keep trying to welcome you and be nice...Oh well. Be that way.
  • edited 9 June, 2009
    Wait! You wanted to ruin the forest because of other clan's problems? *Sigh*
  • edited 9 June, 2009
    Try to be polite for once! And father's not in two Clan's anymore! *Stalks away*
  • Tyler beseckerTyler besecker Member Posts: 82
    edited 10 June, 2009
    id rather die then be nice...
  • edited 15 June, 2009
    Fine then, you unpolite rouge!
  • edited 20 June, 2009
    You'd rather die than be nice to me...? *sniffle* I thought that we were friends......... oh well. Let's start over. From now on, we won't really contact the clans much, but we won't be MEAN like somebody. Let's forget the past and face the troubles ahead.
  • edited 20 June, 2009
    Hello.... we have left stormclan. Me, Yodo, and Prussia. We would like to join ur loner group. I am Slash. Yodo is Rider. Prussia is Wind.
  • edited 20 June, 2009
    Who will be my apprentice? Who will help StormClan?! Who? WHO!? Prussia, Kimi, Yodo, I loved you guys! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME! I'm crying in real life right now. Please rejoin. The FireClan situation is over. TRUST ME!
  • edited 22 June, 2009
    Hello, guys. Fire and Wind went away to rejoin stormclan..... oh well. I\'m still here. Anyways, they had really important positions. Wind was medicine cat [apprentice], and Fire was DEPUTY (lucky her!!!). Anyways, I brought back some fresh-kill. ~a~
  • edited 22 June, 2009
    Great job, Rider! That has got to be the biggest squirrel I've ever seen. Add it to the pile near that pile of hay. Also, to Fire and Wind, we'll miss you........ :((
  • edited 22 June, 2009
    Don't worry, Light. We can always visit. In fact, I bet we could meet them near fourtrees right now!!
  • edited 22 June, 2009
    OK, let's go!! Snickers, make sure we're running smoothly while I'm gone. I might not be back for a while.
  • edited 22 June, 2009
    Light, i am sorry for being mean to you and all...hopefully we don't have a war. I wish your group luck.
  • edited 23 June, 2009
    you can be in more than 1 clan...
  • edited 23 June, 2009
    im here to take over the lonerhideout im storm star i will come back and get every clan to destroy you loners
  • edited 23 June, 2009
    OK ATTACK OK TROOPS LETS MOVE IT BAM KICK PUNCH BELLYFLOP HEADBUTS KNOCKSOUT BAM BANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!::o
  • edited 23 June, 2009
    What the... we're a peaceful group of loners!!! Not a Clan!!! Why is everyone so MEAN to us?? First Snickers, who tried to actually bring justice and honor to the forest of traitors, now all of us? What's going on??? Did I miss something? If you're all going to be like this, then I will vow never to be kind to the clans ever again... don't make me angry!
  • edited 23 June, 2009
    Whoa, calm down, Light! Don't start a fight over this. Anyways, I can see Fireslash in the distance...
  • edited 23 June, 2009
    Really? Yey! *waves* Hi, Fireslash!!
  • edited 23 June, 2009
    Hi, Light! Haven't seen you in a while. What's going on here?
  • edited 23 June, 2009
    All of the other clans are being really mean... Stormstar is trying to kill us!
  • edited 23 June, 2009
    WHAT?! Grrrr... don't worry, Light. If you have any trouble, contact StormClan. I'm the new leader, Firestar!! :D Remember, though, if you start any wars about traitors and such, we won't help you...........
  • edited 23 June, 2009
    Why?
  • edited 23 June, 2009
    Well.... er......... I mean, almost all of the cats are in more than one clan.... like Boulderstar...*has distant gaze*
  • edited 23 June, 2009
    Are you hiding something, Firestar?
  • edited 23 June, 2009
    *sigh* I guess I would have to say it eventually....:r It's about Greyshadow (aka Monty, Boulderstar!). I-I don't really know how to say this.............................but...... here goes. ~~~ When Greyshadow first came to StormClan, I knew something about him was special. His smiling face alone was enough to make me feel happy... his fur, his eyes, everything about him, I loved. I talked to him a little, but hid my love deep inside my heart. I couldn't bring myself up to tell him what I felt about him... *sigh* Most of the time, I just tried to treat him like a normal clanmate. I regret that deeply now. I saw him, confessing his love to Softail, the beautiful queen in our clan... and my heart felt like someone ripped it out of my chest and plunged a knife in it. I was distressed. But I told myself, Get it together. You've got a clan to take care of, and hid that secret. That is, until now... :(( Oh, Greyshadow... *starts crying*
  • edited 23 June, 2009
    Firestar? I-i don't know what to say...but...I can't...upset my kits...or my mate...:((
  • edited 23 June, 2009
    W-what? You... like that traitor? You... LOVE that filthy cat who led to my clan's destruction?!? HOW DARE YOU!!! *hisses* *jumps onto Firestar's back* *scratches* Firestar- AUUUUUUUGH!!!!!!!!!!