Dear Catster reader,

Almost two years ago, we invested numerous resources and rebuilt the Catster community. With new hardware, software and personnel, we did our best to satisfy the many users who shared their thoughts, pictures, questions, and love for and of their pets with us and friends. It was a thriving community with many users. We hoped, however, there would be more like you.

Times and habits have changed and we are sad to announce that the Catster community will be closing down on July 20, 2019.

Catster magazine, www.catster.com and the associated social media sites are NOT shutting down. We encourage you to continue reading the content found in the pages of the magazine and the web sites, commenting through the mechanisms provided and sharing your ideas and comments with us and your fellow readers.

Instructions for accessing pet profiles were shared with everyone in 2017. The instructions can be found elsewhere within the forum. AFTER JULY 20TH, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCESS THIS CONTENT. And, effective immediately, we are no longer able to answer questions about the community.

Thank you for your support and we look forward to serving you through our magazine and website.

Cheers,
Catster

Loner hideout

Comments

• edited 23 June, 2009
    Hey, Light! Get off of her! *grabs Light*
  • edited 23 June, 2009
    Do not attempt to stop me! *throws Rider off*
  • edited 23 June, 2009
    Stop! This is all my fault! :(( I didn't mean too...
  • edited 23 June, 2009
    .... ......... ................................. Get off!!! *kicks Light in stomach with tears still streaming from eyes*
  • edited 23 June, 2009
    ...Greyshadow... *blushes* *runs away in direction of Fourtrees*
  • edited 23 June, 2009
    *Sigh* *Begins to pad off back to StormClan camp*
  • edited 24 June, 2009
    ive come back and now to bite necks
  • edited 24 June, 2009
    ive come back and now to bite necks
  • edited 24 June, 2009
    nites Kimis neck very hard haha you just lost a life im going to leave now
  • edited 24 June, 2009
    Okay, first of all, mister I can't read, Kimi is FireSTAR and of StormClan, so now StormClan is going to hate you. Two, she isn't here right now, and there was just a really touching moment and you ruined it, and I have the right to tell everyone that. So stop trying to be "Mr.Takeovereverything" and be nice for a while. Why are the clan cats so mean to us...................:((:((:((
  • Naomi SohmaNaomi Sohma MinneapolisMember Posts: 700
    edited 24 June, 2009
    You guys, I wouldn't pick a fight over it, it's only one cat leading a clan with one member.
  • edited 24 June, 2009
    Yes, you're right... I'm starting to have reflexes to be mean all of a sudden... us loners are constantly being abused, and Light... I think something's... well... wrong with her...
  • edited 24 June, 2009
    Huh? Wrong?
  • edited 24 June, 2009
    You honestly don't remember what you did?
  • edited 24 June, 2009
    Yes! In fact, I can't remember anything since the time that Firestar came... I said hi, and suddenly, everything is black........
  • edited 24 June, 2009
    ........... ....................What??? Okay, I'm getting a bad feeling about this... we have to go see Firestar and tell her that it wasn't your fault!! Come with me, don't ask questions!!
    edited 24 June, 2009
    How will you prove that to Firestar?
  • edited 24 June, 2009
    Check Silverlake to see. we already did. It was a touching episode...:(( Firestar and Greystripe are telling your clan all about it about now!
  • Tyler beseckerTyler besecker Member Posts: 82
    edited 25 June, 2009
    Hello everyone im sorry i haven't been here for a while i was checking other forests..And it seems like my bad behave has made other cats in this forest like me..I see what i did wrong now.And i relize you guys think i have a bad attitude But now we can use that..I think its time we stand up for are selves im not saying lets go destroy stormclan or any other clans im saying its time to change the camp a little Ive been out to long its time to stand up.The loner hideout will now be a protective group if you vote with me We will not back down from a fight and we will help the clans that seek to follow the warrior code..I can not and will not help though the cats in 2 or more clans Im sorry i cant bring myself to break the code..Also would you mind listing the members im kinda confused sense ive been gone
  • edited 25 June, 2009
    Snickers...I'm glad that you've changed but let me tell you one thing that is key for all our survival: Do not let Zeus get the orb!
    edited 25 June, 2009
    *starts putting and dragging bricks from 2leg nest to hideout**starts putting on each other making a wall.*Makes a secret entrance*The hideout now has a nice protection with a secret entrance if you need to get in just tell me ill let you in.*goes in and hides in a bush in the hideout and waits at the secret entrance
  • edited 25 June, 2009
    Good strategy, Snickers. This is a killer strategy, because if you need to ambush/flee, no one will know where you are!
  • edited 25 June, 2009
    Wow Sinckers, the new hideout is awesome! Oh, I brought back some fresh-kill. A rabbit and a sparrow. Everybody, chow down!! :) Also, let's get some strategies for if the fight against SparkClan ensues. We need to be ready. But we have to make it secret.... send me a pawmail if u has ideas.
  • edited 25 June, 2009
    Light, I'm going to fourtrees to see if any clan cats are there, like Windbreeze.
    edited 26 June, 2009
    Well im glad every ones happy now but you all see what power does and thats why i quit being a leader power takes over people..So now were a group that only fights in self deffence or unless We really need to.*gets orb* this we need to hide anyone who gets it wins no matter what we do...*gets light to help him move stone bricks into a bush*
  • edited 28 June, 2009
    You're right. if you command an entire clan, it's easy to think you can do whatever u want.
    edited 28 June, 2009
    I heard about Zeus. I made up my mind to do what's right and help you.
  • Rori DetteRori Dette Member Posts: 221
    edited 28 June, 2009
    we are hear to help
  • edited 29 June, 2009
    Hey, FireClan's helping too! Blazestar is NEVER online anymore, so I take over. I'm saying we're GOING to help and if my warriors don't like it, they're going to stay behind. It's key for survival that we attack Zeus's camp, and I know StormClan is doing it. FireClan is helping too to attack SparkClan camp. *looks back at Snickers* I'm Silverstar, if you'd like to know. Are your loners going to help us or not?
  • alix reissalix reiss bluefield wv.Member Posts: 512
    edited 30 June, 2009
    We are nopt attacking sparkclan!