Dear Catster reader,

Almost two years ago, we invested numerous resources and rebuilt the Catster community. With new hardware, software and personnel, we did our best to satisfy the many users who shared their thoughts, pictures, questions, and love for and of their pets with us and friends. It was a thriving community with many users. We hoped, however, there would be more like you.

Times and habits have changed and we are sad to announce that the Catster community will be closing down on July 20, 2019.

Catster magazine, www.catster.com and the associated social media sites are NOT shutting down. We encourage you to continue reading the content found in the pages of the magazine and the web sites, commenting through the mechanisms provided and sharing your ideas and comments with us and your fellow readers.

Instructions for accessing pet profiles were shared with everyone in 2017. The instructions can be found elsewhere within the forum. AFTER JULY 20TH, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCESS THIS CONTENT. And, effective immediately, we are no longer able to answer questions about the community.

Thank you for your support and we look forward to serving you through our magazine and website.

Cheers,
Catster

Sparkclan comes to the Forest

Sparkclan cats are excellent fighters, and never turn down a challenge. I am your leader, Stormstar, and I still need A deputy, medicine cat, warriors, queens, apprentices, and kits. Please join Sparkclan today!;P

Comments

• edited 18 June, 2009
    Hello Stormstar, I am Icestar from Breezeclan, and would gladly join your new clan with my "Pre-leader" name; Iceheart. I will be a warrior.
  • edited 18 June, 2009
    Ok Iceheart, you can join!
  • edited 18 June, 2009
    ok Iceheart i need you to get people to come to Shockclan and if you do i will give you the apprentice and you will be his/her mentor
  • edited 19 June, 2009
    Okay!!!
  • edited 19 June, 2009
    All these Clans are so much fun! May I join as a Warrior by the name of Patchpelt?
  • alix reissalix reiss bluefield wv.Member Posts: 512
    edited 19 June, 2009
    May I be your deputy. I am Whitefoot. I have no kittypet orgins.
  • edited 20 June, 2009
    ok patchpelt and whitefoot
  • edited 20 June, 2009
    you can join
  • edited 20 June, 2009
    yes! but this whole clan thing is getting old!
    edited 21 June, 2009
    Gathering June 21st
  • edited 23 June, 2009
    ok troops were going to take over the loner hideout I told everyone else to I will expect good things from you
  • edited 24 June, 2009
    This is Firestar of StormClan... just wanted to warn all members that your leader is turning into a vicious cat who tried to take one of my lives.... just warnin' ya. see the proof on loner hideout, and plz don't help him!!!! the loners have done no harm.
  • Tyler beseckerTyler besecker Member Posts: 82
    edited 25 June, 2009
    *HISS*You and your clan will never take over the hideout..Ive done more then you can imagine Ive burnt down the forest ive sent rouges into clans i have power you dont whant to mess with me or my friends in the clans or hideout.Bother me or my group again and you wont be able to walk ill make you suffer
  • edited 25 June, 2009
    I QUIT!!!!!!
  • edited 27 June, 2009
    I never joined SparkClan but still I will join it now. I QUIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited 29 June, 2009
    Zeus, you can't just kill a cat like that. Once you do something bad, you'll get karma. And I bet karma's coming to you sometime tomorrow. *pads back to FireClan camp.*
  • edited 29 June, 2009
    I QUIT! Your hurting others to gain control! Who does that?
  • edited 29 June, 2009
    Since no one could attack today, the war will begin tomorrow! Cats of FireClan and StormClan, brace yourselves!
  • edited 30 June, 2009
    Okay guys, lets get goin' and ready for the attack on SparkClan, cats of FireClan and StormClan. Let's go! *Cats walk out of camp* *Cats slowly edge south along a row of bushes* *Cats turn north and edge along a row of rocks, darting in and out* Look there's the camp. *Cats surround camp* Alright, when I give the signal, run as fast as you can and lay wreck to the camp, aswell as attack the cats there. Ready? Okay... 1... 2... 3......... CATS OF STORMCLAN AND FIRECLAN, ATTACK!
  • edited 30 June, 2009
    Rawr! Killing cats for power? Are you Tigerstar? *jumps on Stormstar and growls at him* *claws his belly* Surrender! You are outnumbered! Most of your cats quit, anyway.
  • edited 30 June, 2009
    RAWR! FOR STORMCLAN! *attacks* wait...Its over? Why? And who won?
  • edited 30 June, 2009
    No, it is not over...yet! The attack could last for days! Stormstar: It's not goin' to be so easy! I have a secret band of rouges on my side...ROUGES, ATTACK! *Rouge pins down* Help!
  • edited 30 June, 2009
    I gotcha back, Lushclaw/Tabbystripes! *Claws rouge* *Rouge scratches nose* Owww! Now you're gonna get it...
  • Rori DetteRori Dette Member Posts: 221
    edited 30 June, 2009
    *pounces at rouge hits side knocks wind out of him* thats for messing with stormclan
  • edited 30 June, 2009
    HEEYAAAAAAAA! :n: *attacks like there's no tomorrow*
  • Tyler beseckerTyler besecker Member Posts: 82
    edited 30 June, 2009
    Stop the attack...Go ahead and kill the rouges zeus is mine...*Heads to zeus with light*For the forest!!!!*light and snickers jump and start attacking zeus*
  • edited 1 July, 2009
    Snickers, show 'em what you got!
  • Kaitlyn CarpinoKaitlyn Carpino Martins FerryMember Posts: 1,937
    edited 1 July, 2009
    Go, Snickers! *pounces on a rouge and gives it a hard bite on the shoulder*
    edited 1 July, 2009
    QUIT ATTACKING! *YELLS AS LOUD AS SHE CAN* GO BACK TO THE CAMP I DID NOT ORDER THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Lori MalmLori Malm San FranciscoMember Posts: 7,342
    edited 1 July, 2009
    Hi,

We have closed this thread. Threads can be closed temporarily or permanently for a variety of reasons. Some of the most common reasons are: the thread has gone off topic; the thread is not in the 'spirit' of Catster; the thread is no longer fun, friendly or informational; the thread has been discussed at length in other threads; or we cannot provide adequate moderation at this time.

Please let HQ know if you have any questions.

HQ