Dear Catster reader,

Almost two years ago, we invested numerous resources and rebuilt the Catster community. With new hardware, software and personnel, we did our best to satisfy the many users who shared their thoughts, pictures, questions, and love for and of their pets with us and friends. It was a thriving community with many users. We hoped, however, there would be more like you.

Times and habits have changed and we are sad to announce that the Catster community will be closing down on July 20, 2019.

Catster magazine, www.catster.com and the associated social media sites are NOT shutting down. We encourage you to continue reading the content found in the pages of the magazine and the web sites, commenting through the mechanisms provided and sharing your ideas and comments with us and your fellow readers.

Instructions for accessing pet profiles were shared with everyone in 2017. The instructions can be found elsewhere within the forum. AFTER JULY 20TH, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCESS THIS CONTENT. And, effective immediately, we are no longer able to answer questions about the community.

Thank you for your support and we look forward to serving you through our magazine and website.

Cheers,
Catster

StoneClan

**THIS CLAN USED TO BE LIGHTCLAN, BUT GAINED A NEW NAME AND TOPIC TO START FRESH** Welcome, cats of Stoneclan. I am your leader, Boulderstar. This is a hardy, independent clan that was weathered by tough mountains. We are good fighters and can tough out many things. Our prey is mostly lizards, snakes, eagles, owls, small birds, mice, voles, and rabbits. StoneClan's territory is behind the Firemouth, a huge volcano that spits lava when StarClan is angry. We live in a grassy canyon, protected from the elements. My den is a small cave to the north of our territory, hollowed out under a bush forming the northern wall. Behind my den is a small hot spring that bubbles out hot, fresh water. To the east is the Warriors den, a hole shallowed out in the ground forming the eastern wall. To the west is a small bush, which is the apprentice's den forming the western wall. The medicine cat's den is a hollow log to the south of the camp, forming the southern wall. The nursery is a pile of rocks near the hot spring. The hot spring makes it cozy and warm. Finally, the elder's den is a pile of rocks, forming a protected, comfy cave. We still need- -Warriors -Apprentices -Medicine Cat -Queens -Kits -Elders We already have- -Deputy, Flamestrike (Addison) Remember to post often on this Clan, we will need active posters if we are to survive! Please join if you are interested! Also, join our group at: http://www.catster.com/group/Stoneclan-16541

Comments

• alix reissalix reiss bluefield wv.Member Posts: 512
    edited 19 June, 2009
    I can get us some warriors and a med cat
  • edited 19 June, 2009
    Great!
  • edited 19 June, 2009
    May I join as a Warrior?
  • edited 19 June, 2009
    Cherry, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and protect the Clan with your life?
  • edited 19 June, 2009
    I do!
  • edited 19 June, 2009
    Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. From now on, you shall be known as Patchpelt. Welcome, Patchpelt! |bb| Lets go hunting.
  • edited 19 June, 2009
    Okay! *Stalks mouse* *Mouse sees* *Mouse runs away* *Runs in pursuit* *Catches mouse*
  • edited 19 June, 2009
    Good. We need prey. Prey is scarce in this deep canyon.
    edited 19 June, 2009
    Patchpelt! Will you go out on hunting patrol? We need Prey.
  • Naomi SohmaNaomi Sohma MinneapolisMember Posts: 700
    edited 20 June, 2009
    Hello, may I join as the medicine cat of Stoneclan? I have had wierd dreams lately about cats with stars in their pelts! They told me over and over to come here and become the medicine cat!
    edited 20 June, 2009
    Hi, I would like to become a queen! I have no kits yet, but I will soon!
  • edited 20 June, 2009
    Yes! Sheba, you shall be known as Stargiver. Karma, you shall be known as Nightbreeze. May StarClan be with both of you! (Sorry if I'm not on as much, the power is out at my house. I'm using a public internet browser at the library). Lets go and catch prey! ;)
    edited 20 June, 2009
    Oh, it's okay if your not on much, but let's hurry up and catch the prey, as I see a large storm rolling in!
  • edited 20 June, 2009
    Got it. *Spots bird* *Bird trys to fly away, but fails because of the strong winds* *Leaps into air and catches bird*
  • edited 20 June, 2009
    1. I thought you guys were in StormClan. WHY ARE THERE SO MANY TRAITORS???????? 2. This did not used to be LightClan!! It is its own clan, not originally LightClan. 3. I'm sorry if I'm offending you. Don't think of me badly. It's just I don't like it when people claim to be somebody they're not.
    edited 20 June, 2009
    Who is to call me a traitor. I am leader of Fireclan and I cna fight *Growls fiercly*
  • edited 20 June, 2009
    YEAH! ME TWO! YOU CAN BE IN MORE THAN ONE CLAN! WHO ARE YOU CALLING A TRAITOR? *Growl* Cats of StoneClan, ATTACK!! THIS WAS LIGHTCLAN!!!!! WE TOOK IT OVER!!
  • edited 20 June, 2009
    Okay okay... there are more peaceful solutions to this.. halt the attack.
    edited 21 June, 2009
    He is on our territory! We have a reason to attack!
    edited 21 June, 2009
    Everyone, fight is never an option for comprimise. Most of us do belong to other clans, the clan leaders know that we reside in more than one and have no quarrel with us. If Sunstar did not aprove, then I would be a traitor.
  • edited 21 June, 2009
    So would I, Addison, and Boulderstar! We're not traitors, okay?
  • edited 21 June, 2009
    Face the Facts- 1. WE ARE NOT TRAITORS! Traitor is a very powerful word. Our leaders approve, it's a VIRTUAL WEBSITE, and evreyfur is in 4 or 5 Clans. 2. We took over LightClan and renamed it StoneClan, and the'res nothing you can do about it! 3. Get off of our territory and don't come back or else...
    edited 21 June, 2009
    Fight is not an option for comprimise. If I have to, I will step in. Boulderstar, she used to be leader, she should be able to stay here. What if Stormclan wouldn't let you back in? That's how she feels. Please! I don't want a war over nothing!
  • edited 21 June, 2009
    I don't think she wants to stay here anyway! Off with you now, Light. *Light pads away back to the Loner Hideout* Light: You'll regret this, cats of StoneClan!
    edited 21 June, 2009
    Oh! I was right! We'll rue this day! For ever and ever!
  • edited 21 June, 2009
    If she didn't come in the first place, this wouldn't have happened... Cats of StoneClan, prepare for battle! We have some rouges to fight!
    edited 21 June, 2009
    Boulderstar, I won't be going with you into battle. I must, stay here.
  • edited 21 June, 2009
    You're right, Stargiver. You must stay here and collect herbs. You may need to heal many cats.
    edited 21 June, 2009
    Yes boulderstar, my cobwebs and marigold are running low, I need them the most. *Scrambles out of den into the forest*
  • edited 21 June, 2009
    *Drags brambles around camp, forming a wall* Nightbreeze and Brightheart, I'll need your help to surround the camp with brambles and rocks.