Dear Catster reader,

Almost two years ago, we invested numerous resources and rebuilt the Catster community. With new hardware, software and personnel, we did our best to satisfy the many users who shared their thoughts, pictures, questions, and love for and of their pets with us and friends. It was a thriving community with many users. We hoped, however, there would be more like you.

Times and habits have changed and we are sad to announce that the Catster community will be closing down on July 20, 2019.

Catster magazine, www.catster.com and the associated social media sites are NOT shutting down. We encourage you to continue reading the content found in the pages of the magazine and the web sites, commenting through the mechanisms provided and sharing your ideas and comments with us and your fellow readers.

Instructions for accessing pet profiles were shared with everyone in 2017. The instructions can be found elsewhere within the forum. AFTER JULY 20TH, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCESS THIS CONTENT. And, effective immediately, we are no longer able to answer questions about the community.

Thank you for your support and we look forward to serving you through our magazine and website.

Cheers,
Catster

StoneClan

Comments

• edited 21 June, 2009
    Cats of StoneClan: There is a new thing called the Grand Festival. It will be held July 1st as an all day event. I was wondering if you cats of StoneClan wanted to go. There will be contests and feasts, it sounds pretty fun.
  • alix reissalix reiss bluefield wv.Member Posts: 512
    edited 21 June, 2009
    I doubt she will come back
  • edited 21 June, 2009
    Harley or Stargiver?
  • edited 21 June, 2009
    Hi hi hi! My name is Thirteen, can can can I join join join?
  • edited 21 June, 2009
    Um, okay. Your name shall be Silverstripe.
  • edited 21 June, 2009
    Yay yay yay! Fun fun fun I shall have have have!
  • edited 21 June, 2009
    Dude, you're really starting to creep me out...
  • edited 22 June, 2009
    Silverstripe...please...stop...
  • edited 22 June, 2009
    All you had to do was ask.
  • edited 22 June, 2009
    Okay then, we're going to need cats for patrols. Silverstripe and Nightbreeze, patrol the border. Patchpelt and Flamestrike, go catch prey.
  • edited 22 June, 2009
    Okay Boulderstar! *Cheerfully runs off to border with Nightbreeze* Look, it's that rouge Light! Hi Light! Light: Hello young one. I was coming here to delver a message to Boulderstar. Nightbreeze: It could be a trap! Go away, Light! No, I think Light isn't lying! C'mon Light!
  • Naomi SohmaNaomi Sohma MinneapolisMember Posts: 700
    edited 22 June, 2009
    Aren't you supposed to be patroling with me Silverstripe?
  • edited 22 June, 2009
    *Edits error* Okay Light, we're at camp. *Looks around* There you are, Boulderstar. That rhymes! Anyway, Light has a message for you. Boulderstar: Well, Light? Light: Boulderstar, I do not wish to have war with you.
  • edited 22 June, 2009
    To tell you the truth, I do not wish to have war with you either. *Evreyfur gasps* Flamestrike: But-it's-you see, erm... There shall be no war, Flamestrike. Silverstripe: Yay! Now then, thank you for coming Light. Farewell. Silverstripe: See ya later! Light: Thank you! *Dashes away*
  • edited 23 June, 2009
    were going to take over the loner hideout ok
    edited 23 June, 2009
    ok
  • edited 23 June, 2009
    No Flamestrike, we are not getting involved with those loners. What gain do we have from helping him take over the loner hideout? We could lose a cat!
  • edited 23 June, 2009
    Hello. My name is Silver. May I join as a Warrior? Also, I have a kit. Her name is Maple.
  • edited 23 June, 2009
    Yes Silver. Your name shall be Moonfur and your kit shall be Maplekit.
  • edited 23 June, 2009
    Sorry to INTRUDE ON YOUR TERRITORY, but I am Light, former leader of LightClan!!! This is NOT LightClan!! I can't believe you, Boulderstar, or should I say, BROWNFEATHER, former deputy of LightClan! If you want to pick a fight with me, I'm ready when you are. But note that I have Snickers and Rider, and all the rest of the loners on my side........
  • edited 23 June, 2009
    Also, I didn't leave, and I didn't say that stupid line!!!!!!!!! WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO MAKE ME LOOK BAD???! I don't want to fight, but since you're being mean, snobby, and overconfident, I guess I'll have to! And another thing. LOTS of cats who actually respect the warrior code aren't in four or five clans! What a mess the forest has become....:((:(( And remember, "Boulderstar", that you were the one who almost lead to my death and tore apart LightClan! How DARE you disrespect our name??
  • edited 23 June, 2009
    Go away...I thought we settled this...we were wrong...
  • edited 23 June, 2009
    Ummm...who is this?
  • Naomi SohmaNaomi Sohma MinneapolisMember Posts: 700
    edited 23 June, 2009
    Fight is not an option for comprimise! I though you 2 knew that! Starting wars are stupid! Clans are about living in harmony with nature, not stupid wars that kill cats! Maybe I was wrong about you guys!
  • edited 23 June, 2009
    Lets get back to duties. I am not picking a fight with her... Moonfur, I want you to go on a border patrol with Patchpelt, okay? Nightbreeze and I will catch some prey.
    edited 24 June, 2009
    I love B_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ r
  • edited 25 June, 2009
    Flamestrike, I am very sorry but I already have a mate. Her name is Softail from StormClan. :r Sorry if I made you upset or anything, but I already have one other cat who loves me...:r Please do not hate me for this, but we can be friends, okay? :r
  • edited 25 June, 2009
    Why does everyone like Boulderstar? :?
  • edited 25 June, 2009
    Yeah, I know! It is very annoying that evreyfur seems to like my brother. Also, you can join if you want to, Sandy. Thirteen is in the clan (And group) too.
  • edited 25 June, 2009
    I would like Moonfur and Patchpelt to go on a hunting patrol.