calories in canned food question...

Julie HopperJulie Hopper West ChicagoMember Posts: 106
edited 23 June, 2009 in Food & Nutrition
Hi everyone! I was wondering if anyone has the calorie per can of AvoDerm Natural Select Cuts Canned. Greenlee is obese and we are trying to get her to loose weight. She eats this and the varieties recommened on this site that are low in carb of fancy feast. The vet reccomended science diet lite, but I heard that was not good for cats. It is strange that vets recommend food that is not good for cats. She said it would help her loose weight and feel at least more satified. Anyway I could not find the calorie count of Fancy Feast or avo derm. Any help is appreciated!! Thank You!

Comments

• Julie HopperJulie Hopper West ChicagoMember Posts: 106
    edited 22 June, 2009
    Ok, I found the calories for the cans of Avoderm. It was on the product brochure. Now I need them for Fancy Feast LOL! If anyone need the numbers, let me know!
  • Tina BTina B Vancouver IslandMember Posts: 2,238
    edited 22 June, 2009
    Greenlee here is a site that will give you the amounts. Fancy Feast Re: your other comment check out the other thread on this subject of Vets prescribing food. Purrs, Shadow
  • Julie HopperJulie Hopper West ChicagoMember Posts: 106
    edited 23 June, 2009
    Ok, I found the calories for the cans of Avoderm. It was on the product brochure. Now I need them for Fancy Feast LOL! If anyone need the numbers, let me know!