Rosettes Gone From Shop and No More Giving Paw?

CalvinCalvin ScottsdaleMember Posts: 8,818 ✭✭✭
edited 25 January, 2010 in Plus Informational
I was really disappointed to find out that the gold trophy in the gift shop is gone! We use that a lot for Cat of the Day, Cat of the Week, Diary of the Day honorees, and Calvin uses one every week for his Pal of the Week! When I mentioned it in my diary, one of my friends also said that \"Giving Some Paw\" was also gone? I sure wish HQ would get some feedback from us about stuff like this before they delete it! It seems like there is room in the gift shop because there is a lot of blank space next to the big cake - so why did the trophy have to get the axe? It also seems to me that we need some more cat related rosettes - a glitter ball, a shrimp (that used to be in the shop), yarn ball, etc. I know cats have a bunch of good ideas, and maybe we could give HQ some suggestions!

The Cats in the Clover
Samoa, Calvin, Violet, Gleek, Spunky, Sugar, Vivien, Newman, & Inky

Comments

• Jan ArmstrongJan Armstrong Member Posts: 6,559
    edited 29 July, 2009
    ::o :-O :-/ :( :((
  • Debra PietrowskiDebra Pietrowski Sussex CountyMember Posts: 1,833
    edited 25 January, 2010
    Well its Jan 0f 2010 and the trophy is back, what about give some paw? I liked giving paw.
  • MrD_Sam_RazaMrD_Sam_Raza New ZealandMember Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭
    edited 25 January, 2010
    A red glitter ball sounds good. You sent me one Samoa and I just adored it. MOL actually I\"m not so sure the human was too keen on it. As I\'d meow and meow when I lose it under the glass scales. I\'d really make such a racket, so human has to come no matter what time of the day or night it is :)). Also I DEMAND and I mean demand that they play fetch with me, I love bring that little red glittery ball back in my mouth to the humans so they can throw it again. One time I wouldn\'t shut up in the middle of the night and the human thought the food or water bowls maybe empty, but nooooooo. In the morning when the sun was up she saw the little red glitter ball smack in the middle of the bed. :)) I just wanted to play fetch. You created a monster with that thing.:))