Thankyou

Heather CadyHeather Cady YakimaMember Posts: 3
edited 8 August, 2009 in Grooming
My mommy came here on the 4th with a question as to why I was licking my hind end and scooting on the floor. She asked the question and in just a short while had 3 answers as to what I might have. She hid that she had an appt at the Dr's til she got the carrier out today. I went to the Vet and got the "Express" treatment. I was good and didn't spit or bite. My human sister went with mommy so that I could have family around. The doctor said the right side was fine and the left side had a lil bit of yuck in it. They weighed me and I am a healthy 14.9 pounds. The Dr also said that I was very handsome and have beautiful eyes. They gave me some medication for the "express" area. Mommy and I would like to say thank you to those who replied to our question. Thank You to Boris, Izadore and Allie.:^:

Comments

• Elizabeth MabardyElizabeth Mabardy Member Posts: 2,708
    edited 8 August, 2009
    Midnight, Hello :-h I\'m so glad that yur doing so much betta. :) My previous Kat, Buffy St. Marie now at the bridge had a terribly nasty time when she had her anal glands filled up, both of them. I didn\'t know that Kats get them too. I always thought it was something that dogs get. :-k After our Vet expressed them, she told to use warm moist aloe pet wipes to soothe hur bum bum as it was sore from her procedure. Lets hope you don\'t have anymore trubbies wif that again. Dats about da bottom ob it! :r Lubbs, Kally Kat :^: