Swheat Scoop Litter.Best litter by far!

tigger cattigger cat Member Posts: 23
edited 17 August, 2009 in Grooming
I dont know if this is the right forum for this topic, but I cannot say enough about the new cat litter I tried after hearing so many good things about it. It is called "Swheat Scoop". We got the multi cat formula cause we have 5 cats. Man this stuff lives up to the hype. No dust,clumps very well but most of all NO ODOR! There virtually is no smell to the litter like others that are real perfumey, and after the cats use the litter box, it just absorbs the smell. Seriously, you really cant smell anything. It is made from wheat and that is supposedly what makes it absorb the odors so well. It is pricey but it is very well worth it. We are so happy with this stuff and the thing is, we mixed half of the new stuff with half the old stuff to start out and it is working that good. So when it is 100% of the new Swheat Scoop, I know it will be awesome. It is supposed to last alot longer than others they say so if it does, then the higher price might balance out cause we were going thru the other stuff Arm & Hammer pretty frequently. Very happy household here!