Dallas plays tonight!!!

Lisa DausmanLisa Dausman Member Posts: 5,216
edited 30 August, 2009 in Kitten Corner
In our brand new stadium, Cowboys Stadium, named after me, so I can put it in here, mol, mol, mol. 8pm E on FOX Yipeeeeee!! ;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;

Comments

• Carrie JohnsonCarrie Johnson Iowa CityMember Posts: 230
    edited 22 August, 2009
    Did they win?! I was born in Dallas, even though i only lived there a month, lol, so i'm partial to the Texas teams, even though i don't really follow sports :) You must be excited Cowboy!
  • Lisa DausmanLisa Dausman Member Posts: 5,216
    edited 22 August, 2009
    Hey Peanut! Born in Dallas? Ah, my newest bestest friend, mol. :-h:-h:-h:-h:-h Dallas won 30-10 against Tennessee. First team looked awesome! I love my new stadium, altho the scoreboard sits kinda low, the punters kept wacking it all night. :D:D:D:D:D So cool to have a stadium after me!!! ;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;
  • Carrie JohnsonCarrie Johnson Iowa CityMember Posts: 230
    edited 29 August, 2009
    Cowboy's Meowmy- Do you live in Texas? I am thinking about moving to Austin soon, in a year when i graduate :)
  • Gimli_TGMGimli_TGM HurstMember Posts: 29,929 ✭✭
    edited 29 August, 2009
    Hi Peanut! :-h We live in Hurst, about 15 or so minutes away from the new stadium! It is very impressive! Mom and dad has only seen it from the outside though.
  • Valerie HulbertValerie Hulbert IndioMember Posts: 959
    edited 30 August, 2009
    :-h I always liked the cowboys. I don't watch it that often but I usually go for them~a~
  • Lisa DausmanLisa Dausman Member Posts: 5,216
    edited 30 August, 2009
    I used to live in Houston, just off the 610 loop. I came up north, to help my sister, and here I still am, surrounded by yankees, shudder, mol. :-O Texas, we are our own country, mol, we take the stand and fight, never back down attitude, and a good majority of us, do carry guns, all legal of course. Ladies carry those little baby guns in their purses, and we do know how to use them, mol. :-h And the cool thing about Texas, if someone tries to break in your house, ya shot them, drag them in your house, and you are in the right, you can even shoot the repo man. Ya Don't Mess With Texas! ;)