Such cool cat TREES!

Jane JohnstonJane Johnston NMMember Posts: 2,957
Ok they are pricey, but how cool are these! http://www.ahiddenhollow.com/Kitty_Tower_Corner_Tree.html Nah, I'll probably get something more practical. :) --des

Comments

• Bella Pet DesignBella Pet Design Member Posts: 1
    edited 27 September, 2009
    :^: I am not sure these are so cool! But look at these cat stuff and they make them custom made too, if you want. They are not expensive at all. Check them out: www.bellapetdesign.com/catalog1.html
  • Jane JohnstonJane Johnston NMMember Posts: 2,957
    Different strokes I suppose. Those Bella ones are cat scratchers. The others are art work. Maybe not so much what you could afford or might be practically (or like, for that matter-- they are whimsical-- may not fit everybody's ideas). They'd work ok for me, as for what I would want in my house. But they don't appear too practical. For one thing, they suggest that if the cat scratches a lot, they wouldn't work. I thought that was one point. Oh well. --des
  • Julie VentrigliaJulie Ventriglia Member Posts: 2,923
    This is my dream cat tree:cat tree
  • Karen ParsonsKaren Parsons GriffithMember Posts: 821
    That is way cool! All of us could hang out there!
  • Jane JohnstonJane Johnston NMMember Posts: 2,957
    I have seen other cat tree trees, but they seem to get more of the essence of tree-ness, unless you consider the actual hollow tree. http://www.naturaltreefurniture.com/MaddenComplete.html Yours for only $9500. Talk about fantasy. :) --des
  • Julie VentrigliaJulie Ventriglia Member Posts: 2,923
    edited 28 September, 2009
    MOL Arli! We sure could! |/h/|