Help me find a collar?

Hayley SullivanHayley Sullivan Member Posts: 112
My mommy has been looking for collars for probably a good few hours... and she has her eye on the Summer Argyle one from Jake & Micah but she'd like your parents' opinions. What do they think would contrast my grey and white fur? I'll be getting it from the Jake & Micah site, so just browse through their collars please. And mommy wants to get Kumah and Caesar one too, so help for them too... but me first. =;

Comments

• Annalisa Conserti-JonesAnnalisa Conserti-Jones Member Posts: 5,234
    edited 29 September, 2009
    I would get something that is red, or otherwise warm as a color to contrast your grey colored coat. Back when I did wear a collar (long story short, can't anymore because I have a bad habit of trying to eat them), I had a red one. It brought out my fur and pale green eyes. Mom says I looked gorgeous (and now she's feeling kinda disappointed that I can't wear one anymore :-/).
  • Hayley SullivanHayley Sullivan Member Posts: 112
    edited 29 September, 2009
    http://felinefido.com/store/WsDefault.asp?One=575 What about this one? My mom found it, it's argyle patterned with cream, orange and red. It's called a cider argyle. |^|