This ole man needs a nursing home.

edited 12 November, 2009 in Grooming
Juss kidding, but I do have a problem with matting fur under my chest and tummy. But my guardian can't brush me, cause my hair will fall out and I'll get too cold. I've got that older cat problem the VET said and my fur is falling out and as it slides out of my skin it gets tangled with the good fur. Don't worry it doesn't hurt me. Why do I hauler out before I take a drink, can anyone tell me that. My eyesight isn't so good, so I feel the water with my paw first to see how deep it is before I drink. Now I know you youngsters may not know bout us ole folks, but some of you have had older folks in the family.:h: I'll take any advice.

Comments

• Karina GressKarina Gress Member Posts: 402
    edited 14 October, 2009
    You should come join the group \"Olde Furts\". It could provide you with lots of insight on your older kitty.
  • Melinda BMelinda B Member Posts: 1,628
    edited 7 November, 2009
    Oh! Be careful with mattes because they can be painful. The fur gets pulled every time the cat moves when it is tangled.
  • Janet WestJanet West StroudMember Posts: 2,239
    edited 12 November, 2009
    Smoke.....Hallo........Please go to \'Olde Furts\'..... My Grandad Conrad went there for the last of his life and had a WONDERFUL TIME......especially at the \'Breakfast Club\'....... All good thoughts and wishes to you........ Tambolina