D/C MAGIC meet and greet picnic

Terri LyonTerri Lyon HomerMember Posts: 71,120
edited 22 March, 2010 in Plus Friendly
Where? At the KOA campground in Petaluma, California (near San Francisco) When? April 24, 2010

Comments

• Terri LyonTerri Lyon HomerMember Posts: 71,120
    edited 18 October, 2009
    It will be great to meet our Dogster and Catster pals and to meet the staff of Dogster and Catster :D Please check out the D/C MAGIC group for more information - http://www.catster.com/group/Dc_magic-16227
    edited 18 October, 2009
    Sorry- forgot to make it a link- D/C MAGIC group
  • T SidellT Sidell BangorMember Posts: 99,862 ✭✭✭
    edited 6 December, 2009
    :-O:-O:-OHi bonzer....How did you manage to post with your own pic and not just as a guest here on catster....
    edited 21 March, 2010
    Sorry guest, I forgot to check this thread until now. The trick is...Let me see if I can remember this correctly :-k It's been awhile and I kind of forget but I think I cut and pasted this thread into the browser in Dogster and replaced catster with dogster in the url.
  • Vicky ChanVicky Chan MarkhamMember Posts: 3,542
    edited 22 March, 2010
    Sounds like fun, whish I could be there. Like I said on dogster, if you're under 18, please get permission from your parents and go with a family member, because these are people who you're meeting for the first time. It's totally different from a school trip. have fun