any kids and teens on catster?

Vicky ChanVicky Chan MarkhamMember Posts: 3,542
edited 6 August, 2010 in Plus Friendly
Hey, I was just wondering whether there were any catsters under 20. I feel so old on dogster, but I feel like a baby here on catster. Seems like catsters are mostly oldies. 21 here first joined when I was 19

Comments

• Carly ThomasCarly Thomas Member Posts: 6,374
    edited 12 December, 2009
    :q Mom is a teenager.
  • Vicky ChanVicky Chan MarkhamMember Posts: 3,542
    edited 12 December, 2009
    Whoa Nacho, how did you get on catster. I didn't think dogs could post here.
  • Jan ArmstrongJan Armstrong Member Posts: 6,559
    edited 13 December, 2009
    Hi Nina. Sure dogs can post in Catster. Cats can post in Dogster, too ~b~ My human is older than dirt, so I\'ll stop barking now.
  • Benji ThompsonBenji Thompson Member Posts: 7,380
    edited 13 December, 2009
    It's a secret. :-$ What I mean to say is, sometimes us doggies take a wrong turn and end up surrounded by cats! ::o You know how old I am, though. And I have cats, too. So there are some young people on Catster. =;
    edited 13 December, 2009
    MOL Benjy, you're funny. Wow, I was actually not aware of this. I had no idea dogsters could post on catster and vice versa. Man I feel old.
  • Benji ThompsonBenji Thompson Member Posts: 7,380
    edited 13 December, 2009
    Aw, don't feel old, Vic! You're not that old. The trick isn't too hard. When you view a forum on the opposite site, all you have to do is change the dog or cat part to the opposite species and the same forum will show up only on the sister site! So, right now, this board looks like Dogster to me even though the thread is on Catster. I'm sure that made no sense. :))
  • Abby StolbergAbby Stolberg Prairie VillageMember Posts: 9,419
    edited 14 December, 2009
    The human is a teen:-h
  • Kalee WillardKalee Willard PortsmouthMember Posts: 452
    edited 15 December, 2009
    My mom is 33 and younger at heart!! But I am 76 in cat years, so that seems young to me:^:
  • Kath UsherKath Usher Hertfordshire, UKMember Posts: 1,378
    edited 15 December, 2009
    Mum is a teen. Please don't feel old, it's just a number and doesn't mean anything. ;)
    edited 16 December, 2009
    MOL Chloey, that's what sister's friend AKA my auntie Breanne says all the time. She's 21, and her fiance is 42, and they have a 17 year old stepson.
  • edited 16 December, 2009
    mom is a pre teen :))
  • Jan ArmstrongJan Armstrong Member Posts: 6,559
    edited 18 December, 2009
    My momma got grandkids the easy way like your auntie Breanne is gonna get them, Nina. Momma married Daddy, him with teenage kids, and a few years later after graduations grandkids were popping up. The oldest grandkid is 15 already :-O ! Their parents won't let them have Catster accounts :((
  • Libby CookLibby Cook ChapinMember Posts: 31,501
    edited 18 December, 2009
    :)):)):))well my mommy gots furless grands too so guess she's older than dirt too....:)):))
    edited 19 December, 2009
    MOL Hawkeye, Sister and the other furless don't really agree with Auntie Breanne and Uncle Dave's relationship. 21 and 42 sounds creepy, don't you think? Anyhow, as long as Uncle Dave treats her good, and she's happy. Uncle Dave has been more like a father figure though. You see, Auntie Breanne didn't have much of a childhood growing up. Her mommy was an alcoholic, and her daddy was busy having affairs, so he was hardly around, so Auntie Breanne had to grow up extremely fast and take care of her younger sister. Therefore, Uncle Dave has essentially given her back what she missed out on. But still, 21 and 42 is wrong in Sister's opinion.
  • Debra PietrowskiDebra Pietrowski Sussex CountyMember Posts: 1,833
    edited 21 December, 2009
    We are old "furts"
    edited 22 December, 2009
    Yep you're older than dirt, MOL.
    edited 22 December, 2009
    Oh this one will make you run and get the bucket. once Sister watched a show on extreme couples, and there was this 30 year old guy who's GF was 90, and they were making out on stage. ***runs to hack up a hairball***
  • Hayley SullivanHayley Sullivan Member Posts: 112
    edited 24 December, 2009
    My mommy is almost 14 (she'll turn 14 late January). And my auntie is 12. But, my mommy is the one who runs the Catster and Dogster account for us because she adores me! |^|
  • Connor TaylorConnor Taylor AZMember Posts: 13,313
    edited 25 December, 2009
    :))! My momma's 11
  • Kylie DennisKylie Dennis TooeleMember Posts: 1,805
    edited 26 December, 2009
    i'm 14!!!!
    edited 27 December, 2009
    Oh hey Kylie. I p-mailed you a few days ago.
  • Lori MalmLori Malm San FranciscoMember Posts: 7,342
    edited 28 December, 2009
    We work hard on keeping our Community a safe place. Please use caution when sharing personal information and do not encourage others to post personal information publicly on Catster. This includes age, email addresses, instant messenger IDs, mailing addresses, phone numbers, or bank account information, etc. Thank you for your coopawration!
    edited 4 January, 2010
    :-O
    edited 4 January, 2010
    Hi,

We have closed this thread. Threads can be closed temporarily or permanently for a variety of reasons. Some of the most common reasons are: the thread has gone off topic; the thread is not in the 'spirit' of Catster; the thread is no longer fun, friendly or informational; the thread has been discussed at length in other threads; or we cannot provide adequate moderation at this time.

Please let HQ know if you have any questions.

HQ