Dear Catster reader,

Almost two years ago, we invested numerous resources and rebuilt the Catster community. With new hardware, software and personnel, we did our best to satisfy the many users who shared their thoughts, pictures, questions, and love for and of their pets with us and friends. It was a thriving community with many users. We hoped, however, there would be more like you.

Times and habits have changed and we are sad to announce that the Catster community will be closing down on July 20, 2019.

Catster magazine, www.catster.com and the associated social media sites are NOT shutting down. We encourage you to continue reading the content found in the pages of the magazine and the web sites, commenting through the mechanisms provided and sharing your ideas and comments with us and your fellow readers.

Instructions for accessing pet profiles were shared with everyone in 2017. The instructions can be found elsewhere within the forum. AFTER JULY 20TH, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCESS THIS CONTENT. And, effective immediately, we are no longer able to answer questions about the community.

Thank you for your support and we look forward to serving you through our magazine and website.

Cheers,
Catster

BOOGERS 6th BIRTHDAY PARTY - Dec.23!!!

SuKoRoSuKoRo SouthernMember Posts: 1,532 ✭✭
;P;P;P;P;P;P EEEEEeeeeeee! *Boogers*, my bestest bestie, turns 6 years young tomorrow. Pony and I along with my bros are throwing him a birthday bash! Every kitty is invited! The pawty starts NOW and goes until tomorrow evening. Happy Birthday Boogers! EEEeeeeeee!!!! |bb||bb||:||bb||bb|

Comments

• SuKoRoSuKoRo SouthernMember Posts: 1,532 ✭✭
    edited 22 December, 2009
    :P:P|/h/|:P:P The main pawty room is all decorated. It looks pawsome! Main Pawty Room
    edited 22 December, 2009
    ;P;P|:|;P;P And there\'s a special little pawty area for the kittens! The Kitten Pawty Room
    edited 22 December, 2009
    ~a~~a~~a~;P~a~~a~~a~ When you get all pawty poped there\'s a cozy little room with a fireplace where you can nap for a while. %:D% Cozy Fireplace
    edited 22 December, 2009
    ;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c; Don\'t forget to grab some pawty favours on your way in! Yipeee!! It\'s pawty time!!! Harry Potter Pawty Favours
    edited 22 December, 2009
    ;P;P;P;P There\'s lots of treats here too! Boogers\' favourites. Help yourself! =; Pawty Mix Treats
    edited 22 December, 2009
    And we've got yummy food too. All you can eat!!! ;P The Buffet
    edited 22 December, 2009
    :P:P|/h/||/h/|:P:P Yes! The food is pawsome! We hired the Princess Catering Company again this year. Princess is hard at work right now in the kitchen preparing an endless supply of goodies! %:D% Caterer Princess in the Kitchen
    edited 22 December, 2009
    %:D%%:D%%:D%;P%:D%%:D%%:D% Unfortunately, Calverace can\'t be here this year but for entertainment we do have one of his brightest proteges, the flamboyant piano virtuoso: Hondorace
    edited 22 December, 2009
    |/h/||/h/|;P;P|/h/||/h/| If you\'re not a piano fan, how about having some fun in the My Little Pony Bouncy Castle? Pansy\'s pony loves this thing! :D My Little Pony Bouncy Castle
    edited 22 December, 2009
    ;P;P;c;;c;;P;P Speaking of ponies, make sure you go for a pony ride! WARNING: DO NOT hurt my pony! Mwahaahaa!!! Pony Ride
    edited 22 December, 2009
    Pansy! It\'s time to bring out Boogers\' birthday cake! %:D%%:D%;P%:D%%:D%
    edited 22 December, 2009
    OOOOOoooooooo!!! CAKE!!! ;c;;c;:P:P;c;;c;
    edited 22 December, 2009
    Calm down, boys. I\'ve got the cake. Here it is! Boogers\' Birthday Cake
    edited 22 December, 2009
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BOOGERS!!!!! |bb||bb||:||bb||bb|
    edited 22 December, 2009
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BOOGERS!!! ;P;P|bb|;P;P
    edited 22 December, 2009
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, UNKIE BOOGIE!!! Have fun at your pawty!!! |:||:|;P|:||:|
  • shannon szuszalskishannon szuszalski ABQMember Posts: 1,542
    edited 22 December, 2009
    HAPPY BIRFDAY, BOOGIES!!! We will be back tomorrow for your pawty!
  • Susan MavesSusan Maves MaconMember Posts: 6,697
    edited 22 December, 2009
    Hi Boogies!!! :-h Happy birthday...a little early!!!! OMC, everything looks so wonderful. I can't wait to play in the bouncy house!! ;P;P;P
    edited 22 December, 2009
    Hey Boogs!! %:D% Pawsome pawty!!! Didya see that buffet spread??? Holy moly!!! Dang Pansy, Sully, and Kovo...you did a pawsome job putting this together! Pansy? Pansy? **spies Pansy and Ele' at a table mixing a pitcher of catmos** Oh nooooooooo ::o
    edited 22 December, 2009
    Happy Birthday, Mr. Boogers!! |bb||bb||bb||bb| This is gonna be the pawsomest pawty!!. And mama is busy doing some other things to get ready for Santy Claws, so we should be able to hang out here. ~a~|/h/||/h/|~a~
    edited 22 December, 2009
    :-h Hi kitties! OOoooo it\'s never too early for catmos! Gets you in the mood to pawty! :-h
  • Diana GabaldonDiana Gabaldon PortlandMember Posts: 5,607
    edited 22 December, 2009
    Yay!!! Happy Birthday Boogers!!! ;P:P;P:P;P:P;P:P This is the best party! I want to go play in the kitten room and then play in the bouncy house and then eat and then eat and then eat and then take a nap by the fireplace while listening to the piano played by the great Hondorace. Happy Happy Birthday Boogers!!
  • Diana GabaldonDiana Gabaldon PortlandMember Posts: 5,607
    edited 22 December, 2009
    |bb||bb||bb||bb| Happy Birthday Boogie. The party looks amazing. |:|
  • Heather StuebsHeather Stuebs Green BayMember Posts: 424
    edited 22 December, 2009
    Happy 6th Birthday Boogers! |/h/| I think I need to go check out the fireplace, it's COLD in Wisconsin. I love the Harry Potter favors, and I think I'll take just a little Party Mix to tide me over until tomorrow.
  • Heather StuebsHeather Stuebs Green BayMember Posts: 424
    edited 22 December, 2009
    It's party time!!!!! :P ;P :P Happy 6th Birthday Boogers! What a fantastical party! I'm off for a quick pony ride and then I'm going to bounce around on the Little Pony bouncy.
  • Samantha PittengerSamantha Pittenger NorthernMember Posts: 14,599
    edited 22 December, 2009
    Pansy, Kovo and Sully! You guys really out did yourself! I can't believe Princess is back?!?! ::o
    edited 22 December, 2009
    Wow the party's already started!! Pansy the place looks pawsome! Did Ele' drink all the Catmos again?!?! :-k Happy 6th Bday Boogers! I pawmiss to be extra nice to you tomorow :) *ears perk up* Do I hear Hondorace?!?!!
    edited 22 December, 2009
    *meows to Lambie* Now Lambie... NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS you MUST come home!! YOU AND PONY will be at our house for a... while Ok, this party is da bomb! Wow, wait till Boogie sees it!! I think he's at the buffet... *eye roll* Happy 6th Birthday Boogie!! We love you dude!
    edited 22 December, 2009
    Yes, Lambie, I echo what Porkers said :) Hey everyone!! Wow, Boogie's friends have already started the festivities! AND LOOK! Pansy! You provided food, drinks, bouncies, music, party mix and poor Princess is working like a mad woman! MOL Boogie, we wish you a Happy 6th Birthday you old fart MOL!!!! ;P
    edited 22 December, 2009
    *snifffffffffffffffffffffff* DO I SMELL FOOD?!!? OUTTA MY WAY!!! Pansy!!! You have everything Boogie loves in life! Food, treats, HP, food, bouncies, drinks, buffet, food, and friends! What a great party you threw! Boogie will be Ex-sigh-ted!!!! :) Ok, seriously, OUTTA MY WAY! I SMELL FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD! :b: