Do your cats believe in Santa Claws?

Hayley SullivanHayley Sullivan Member Posts: 112
edited 6 January, 2010 in Plus Friendly
My cats believe in Santa Claws. They see him as a fat, white Persian with a Santa Claus outfit on. :) My dog thinks of Santa Paws as a Pyranese Mountain dog. - Cielo, her mommy and the rest of the family And to all the felines, canines and humans who read this, have a merry Christmas!

Comments

• Jennifer NovakJennifer Novak DC (But my heart is still in BMember Posts: 595
    edited 29 December, 2009
    Oh, yes, I believe in Santa Paws! He's the dude that breaks into your house on Crissmiss Eve! ANd if you leave him tuna, he'll leave you presents! Purrs, Coop
  • Desma JonesDesma Jones Member Posts: 318
    edited 31 December, 2009
    We believe in Santa Claws too. We have found out that if you spike the tuna with catnip, he leaves more presents.
  • Benji ThompsonBenji Thompson Member Posts: 7,380
    edited 4 January, 2010
    Santa Claws is definitely real! I saw him on Christmas! He wasn't a persian, though. He was a big, fat Maine Coon. Mostly white, but not completely. Fattest cat I've ever seen! And pulling his sleigh was eight llamas. Yes. You read that right. LLAMAS. ::o I pretended to be sleeping. Which is easy when you're a cat and always sleeping, anyway. And watched him eat the tuna and milk I left for him. Specially made kitty milk, in case he was lactose intolerant. And after he did that, he left me some kitty toys and new catnip in my stocking. He left some for Malik, too. Then, he was gone.
  • Vicky ChanVicky Chan MarkhamMember Posts: 3,542
    edited 6 January, 2010
    MOL there is no such thing as Santa Paws. I never heard of him till I joined catster. You see, Mommy and Daddy don't believe in teaching their human and furry kids something that's false. Anyway, when Karma kitty's family posted about Santa Paws in their diaries, I had to stay up and see for myself, because I was determined to prove them wrong. Well, I did, turns out Santa Paws was my daddy. I saw him get up and leave something in Sister's stocking.
  • Jennifer NovakJennifer Novak DC (But my heart is still in BMember Posts: 595
    edited 6 January, 2010
    Really, Sasha? If you spike the T-U-N-A, you get more??? Oh, I'm gonna hve to try that next year...or maybe with this Easter Bunny dude that Meowmmy's been talking about! Purrs, Coop