new year\'s resolutions

Vicky ChanVicky Chan MarkhamMember Posts: 3,542
edited 17 January, 2010 in Plus Fun
2009 was a stressfull year for many people, that's for sure, but now that 2010 has come, it's time to start fresh. So, what are all your new year's resolutions? I'll go first. Being careful over the internet and educating kids about online safety. Trust me, I kinda learned that the hard way once I discovered the world of internet. Therefore, I will do my best to save sweet innocent girls from online creeps. I think I'm doing OK so far. Anyone else have new year's resolutions they'd like to make? Bring them over here. ETA, this is for humans.

Comments

• Vicky ChanVicky Chan MarkhamMember Posts: 3,542
    edited 2 January, 2010
    No one? This is depressing.
  • Amber PalaggoAmber Palaggo Member Posts: 1,070
    edited 3 January, 2010
    wow, nice one Nina!! I want to keep up with this site and try not to get much viruses on my computer but u guess i can't help that and well i guess not to loss track of to many friends on this site. will add more later for now mommas off to bed
  • Benji ThompsonBenji Thompson Member Posts: 7,380
    edited 4 January, 2010
    To get a decent paying job! Goodness, I need one. Also, to finally switch my big dogs to raw and maybe even the cats. I've been putting it off for far too long.
  • April KaufaxApril Kaufax TempeMember Posts: 56
    edited 7 January, 2010
    To love my pets more deeply (as if that's hard!), volunteer my grooming skills at local kill shelters, and to continue living a life that I would not be afraid would end up on the internet and I be ashamed. (So tired of all of the politicians and celebrities with their internet scandals!)
    edited 7 January, 2010
    Good ones everykit. Let's get some more activity on this thread.
  • CodyCody VermontMember Posts: 554 ✭✭✭
    edited 10 January, 2010
    Eat healthier - less carbs/sugar & more whole grains & vegetables. Take a walk every day. Get back into crafty things - cross stitch & needlework. Update my Catster pages in a timely manor (finally got rid of the Thanksgiving pages!)
    edited 12 January, 2010
    MOL Pumpkin, thanksgiving pages at Christmas? I'm probably even more weird though. XD my Christmas tree never came down last year, so it's been up throughout the summer, and it doesn't look like it's coming down this year either.
  • Kath UsherKath Usher Hertfordshire, UKMember Posts: 1,378
    edited 17 January, 2010
    Bless, I admire a kitty like you Nina ;). I agree though you have to be careful, regardless of your age =;. My new years resolution is to stop destroying the house, and respect my owners things :). They'll be lucky if that happens, I am tortoie !!! :)).