White Star Whitester Day 2010

Jan ArmstrongJan Armstrong Member Posts: 6,559
edited 17 January, 2010 in What I Love About Catster
Welcome all Catsters to the Pure White Kitty Club 4rd Annual White Star Whitester Day. Each year on January 15th, a number of us white cats painstakingly choose some non-white kitties that have added something special to the Catster Community. In the following posts each white cat will announce an award to a special kitty. Please join the Pure White Kitty Club in conCATulating the following Award Winners.

Comments

• Jan ArmstrongJan Armstrong Member Posts: 6,559
    edited 15 January, 2010
    Some of you who have been Catster of the Week, Catster of the Day or Diary Pick have badges for your pages that were made by Dusty the PuppyCat. Others have nice photos that Dusty has helped you with and sometimes one has been surprised out of the blue by a great work by Dusty. When a fur needs any kind of graphic Dusty jumps right on in there. What makes Dusty stand out even more is his helping fit kitties (and pups too) with wings that have traveled to Rainbow Bridge. Didn't Dusty do a great job fitting my wings? Thank You Dusty the PuppyCat! Dusty, I present you a Pure White Kitty Club Star to proudly wear on your page. I have your momma's email, but if you want it sent to a different email address message me.
    edited 15 January, 2010
    Sometimes getting your page nice and pretty gets you to feeling mean and ugly. One kitty who is a hard worker in helping furs with their Pet Pages is Junior Fluffkins You don't see Junior out in public forums much since he spends most of that time helping furs (kits and pups) with questions and problems in the group Pawsome Pages You can see from the groups on Junior's Page that he enjoys helping others. He purrs for the missing and sick, helps furs find a forever home, gives advise to kitties not feeling so well, and of course helps furs not too code inclined make a nice Pet Page. Junior. I present you a Pure White Kitty Club Star to proudly wear on your page. Please pmail me your human's email address so I can send you your star.
  • MouseMouse Near Camborne,Member Posts: 43,591 ✭✭✭
    edited 15 January, 2010
    My White Star this year goes to Gleek I am awarding it to him but it's really for his whole family. They have been through an awfull lot in the past year or so and we are all hoping that this year will be better for them.
  • Adriana Garcia-RomanAdriana Garcia-Roman HollywoodMember Posts: 4,134
    edited 15 January, 2010
    My White star this year goes to Rocky Ann She has been diagnosed with CRF almost 3 years ago and she has been keeping her health so well that she is our hero! We love you very much, Rocky Ann I present you a Pure White Kitty Club Star to proudly wear on your page. Love Cinderella
    edited 15 January, 2010
    My White Star this year goes to Eve What happened to her should never happen to another kitten. We love you Sweetie and you will always remember Eve I present you a Pure White Kitty Club Star to proudly wear on your page Love Simi
    edited 15 January, 2010
    My White Star this year goes to Mercy She & her family are a very good friends of us and she has been under the weather lately. I know you will get back to your old self very soon Mercy, I present you a Pure White Kitty Club Star to proudly wear on your page Love Star
    edited 15 January, 2010
    Gleek ~a~ Rocky Ann ~a~ Eve ~a~
    edited 15 January, 2010
    My White Star this Year goes to Shelly Sue Because we are so happy she found her great forever home this past year! We love her and her family very much Shelly, I present you a Pure White Kitty Club Star to proudly wear on your page Love Moon
    edited 15 January, 2010
    Mercy Mercy Me :-h Shelly Sue |/h/|
  • Sarah MelcherSarah Melcher Member Posts: 13,217
    edited 15 January, 2010
    OMC!!! *Junior falls over* Icebox, I'm overwhelmed!! :c9:c9:c9 What an amazing honor. First off, to be recognized by someone as legendary as yourself, I can't tell you how that makes me feel! And second, to be able to post the Pure White Kitty Club Star on my page! WOW!! I mean, -- WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:r:r Thank you! Thank you so much. *Junior bows in thanks to Angel Icebox* |$||$||$||$||$| Happy day in our house!!!!
  • Terry MorinvilleTerry Morinville Hayward, CAMember Posts: 8,421
    edited 15 January, 2010
    *eyes are glistening with joyous tears* Oh, thank you my sweet friend Simi, for this truly wonderful honor. I am very honored and very grateful to have been chosen as one of the lucky few recipients of this illustrious honor! I am very proud and very grateful to be your friends.... thank you! Deeply appreciative heartfelt hugs~ |:||:||:||:||:||:| softest Angel purrrrssss~ |/a/||/a/||/a/||/a/|
  • CalvinCalvin ScottsdaleMember Posts: 8,818 ✭✭✭
    edited 15 January, 2010
    OMC! What a pawsome honor from a pawsome group of kitties! Thank you, The Drifter, from my entire family. We are very happy to receive this super duper surprise! |/h/|

The Cats in the Clover
    Samoa, Calvin, Violet, Gleek, Spunky, Sugar, Vivien, Newman, & Inky

• Terry MorinvilleTerry Morinville Hayward, CAMember Posts: 8,421
    edited 15 January, 2010
    I was so overjoyed with my prize, that I failed to concatulate all of the wonderful winners~ concats to everybody. What a wonderful thing the Pure White Kitty Club is doing! :c9
  • Sharon EvansSharon Evans Member Posts: 2,968
    edited 15 January, 2010
    My White Star goes to Ra . Ra has been a very special friend to our family. He never fails to lend support when you need it. He has a great sense of humor too. Not to mention the fact that he is one handsome dude. Ra, I present to you a Pure White Kitty Club Star to proudly wear on your page. Please pawmail me your human\'s email address so I can send you the award. Purrs, KC |^|
  • Tamera SeippTamera Seipp Grand JunctionMember Posts: 47
    edited 15 January, 2010
    My White Star this year goes to Gavroche. http://www.catster.com/cats/311763 He left us for the bridge this year and he and his family have always been there for our family with words of encouragement. I know that he helped our brother Scooter this year when he went to meet Gavroche at the Bridge. Gavroche and his family are angels|/a/| So here's to you Gavroche.
    edited 15 January, 2010
    Ra |$| Gavroche |$| We love you Eve :c9
  • ZACKandZOEYZACKandZOEY Cave Creek, AZMember Posts: 12,043 ✭✭
    edited 15 January, 2010
    ~a~ Thank you SO much Cinderella for presenting me with your White Star Honor. What a wonderful surprise. I'm so honored!! You and your whole family have been such great friends to me all our time on Catster. Thank you for being my friend and for this Honor. Thank you Pure White Kitty Club!!! =D> :h:
  • edited 15 January, 2010
    Oh precious Moon, I nearly fainted from excitement=D> I will be proud to display it on my page. I just don't know what to say..... Thank you, Thank you honey. Love, Shelly Sue
  • Janet CrouchJanet Crouch Member Posts: 1,209
    edited 15 January, 2010
    Wow, thank you Star and PWKC! I am honored to receive this award! I\'m actually feeling pretty good even if some recent tests said I was \"off\" in some areas, but I\'ll be getting another checkup soon to see how things are going. Congrats to all the other winners! Love, Mercy ;c;
    edited 15 January, 2010
    So true, Eve!! And the winners are still coming in. This is so wonderful, and I'm amongst such wonderful furs as winners. Concatulations to all the winners. ;P;P;P I wonder how many all-white kitties there are who do this? :-k:D
  • Linda BundyLinda Bundy FranklinMember Posts: 380
    edited 15 January, 2010
    I have chosenLouis Lebeau as the Kitty to recieve my White Star. He & his family have been wonderful friends to us. We are not as active as some others on Catster, but they always remember us. This is a token of appreciation for years of unconditional friendship. I am proud to present you with this Pure White Kitty Club Star. Please have your Mom send me her E-mail address so I can send you this star to post on your page if desired.
    edited 15 January, 2010
    Oh Snow, this is so exciting for Louis Lebeau. He is in Pen Paws with my big brofur Jake and we learned from his diary that his mommy found another lump and we really hope for the best for him. How marvelous for him to get this award=D>=D>=D>
    edited 15 January, 2010
    I have chosen to give my Pure White Kitty Club Star to Oreo this year. It is for her as well as her Momma. Hope that you are all thru with your stone issues. Thanks for all you & your family does for the well being of fellow felines. I am proud to give you this star to post on your Page. Please have your mom p-mail my her e-mail so I can send it to you.
  • Deborah EbersoldDeborah Ebersold West HollywoodMember Posts: 43,115 ✭✭✭
    edited 15 January, 2010
    I've chosen, THEO, to win the White Star Whitester Day award. He's given outstanding service whether rain or shine as he's delivered many necessary foods (like chokky mousies), or dragons to help us fight off monsters, and just a lot of funny and great pictures and treats. Thank you, Theo. Enjoy your award. THEO Please Pmail me to get your award to wear on your page. Purrs, Playful
    edited 15 January, 2010
    Louis Lebeau |/h/| Oreo |/h/| Theo |/h/|
    edited 15 January, 2010
    I am proud to be able to present a White Star to Victor Gibbs . He is just what his Mommie needs. We are so happy that Angels Buddie & McKenna led you so that your paths met. For being such a fine Kit, I am happy to give you this star to display proudly on your Page. Please have your Mom P-mail me with an e-mail address so I may send it to you.
    edited 15 January, 2010
    I am presenting My Pure White Kitty Club White Star to Mawse . A fine very supportive Catster & a very good Friend to many. As a personal friend she is COOL.. I am proud to give you this star to display on your page. Please have your Mom p-mail with an e-mail address so I can send it to you.
  • Patricia KingPatricia King LapineMember Posts: 237
    edited 15 January, 2010
    I am sending my Whte Star to Diego he is my brother Inigo\'s friend he always makes my momma and us MOL!!. And he is sooooooo very hansome. Diego (135219) Whiskered Kisses Princess Annie
  • sherry meltonsherry melton HendersonvilleMember Posts: 524
    edited 15 January, 2010
    ANGEL KARMA!! THANK YOU SO VERY VERY MUCH FOR GIVING ME A WHITE STAR!! I AM SO EXCITED....I TOLD MOTHER TO PUT IT IN MY PAGE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HEHEHHEHEH THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH AND THANK YOU FOR WATCHING OVER ME TOO!! GIBBS, VICTOR GIBBS||/a/|
  • Diana GabaldonDiana Gabaldon PortlandMember Posts: 5,607
    edited 15 January, 2010
    OMC! Thank you Princess Annie. We love you and Inigo and your whole family. You are pawsome!! How nice of your group to do something so kind. We see lots of our friends being recognized too. Congratulations! Thank you again. I feel so honored.