Mid Winter Annifursary Bash January 31

Stephanie UmbroStephanie Umbro Sebago Lakes RegionMember Posts: 2,822
Thrown by all the Silly Sabsters, who are celebrating their 3rd anniversary as a group with a winter shin-dig open to EVERYONE! You don't need to be a Sabster to come pawty with us - anyone on Catster is invited, but don't let the dogs in! :)) Sunday January 31 4 pm Catster time (California time) RIGHT HERE! feel free to bring decorations - we Sabsters are bringing food for an army!

Comments

• edited 30 January, 2010
    *pulls Fe's red wagon behind him, overflowing with decorations & pawty stuff* ;c;%:D% Hi, Sab! :-h=D>=D> just bringin some decorations early! *sets up tables & chairs, puts stacks of plates & cups on the table, hangs streamers & a banner that says HAPPY 3rd ANNIFURSARY SILLY SAB STORIES!*
  • Stephanie UmbroStephanie Umbro Sebago Lakes RegionMember Posts: 2,822
    edited 30 January, 2010
    *drops off catnip ale and locks it in the fridge so no one gets into it early* wow looks good Finn! I'll tell Mackenzie what you brought so she doesn't have to carry extra stuff in!
  • Jennifer RogersonJennifer Rogerson West Yorkshire, EnglandMember Posts: 3,103
    edited 30 January, 2010
    I\'ll be in bed when the party starts (drat the time zones) but I\'ve got a plan! I might just sneak in before the party starts and kidnap some catnip ale and grub then take it home for a midnight feast! ;c;;c;;c;
  • Lois KippLois Kipp LondonMember Posts: 315
    edited 30 January, 2010
    Looks good, sorry we cannot be there. Mom will be working at the shelter all day and will be tired when she gets home. We might sneak in, I will try and convince her. Sophie and Bella
  • Rachel HicksRachel Hicks Littleton/DenverMember Posts: 23,738
    edited 30 January, 2010
    *Flies in to make some piles of allergen free Nip specially for his pal Jason Hopper* I'll see everyfurr tomorrow:-h:-h
  • Lisa ByrdLisa Byrd WoodstockMember Posts: 1,117
    edited 30 January, 2010
    How we bring decorations?!?!? And Foods??? SOunds likes funz!
  • Deb SmithDeb Smith RowleyMember Posts: 13,828 ✭✭
    edited 30 January, 2010
    Can we bring food and help with decorations? :):)
  • DEBBIE SUTTONDEBBIE SUTTON FAIRVIEWMember Posts: 160
    edited 31 January, 2010
    CAN MY FUR FAMILY AND I COME WERE NOT MEMBER YET BUT WE SURE WOULD LIKE TO BE
    edited 31 January, 2010
    :^::^::^::^::^::^:|bb| MY FUR SIS TINKERBELL MAKE THE BEST CAT NIP PIE WITH TUNA FISH AND SAMLON AND MAKE IN TO A HEART SHAP AND WHAT KIND OF DECORTIONS WOULD LIKE ?
    edited 31 January, 2010
    THIS OUR FAMILY 1ST TIME COMING TO THE MID WINTER ANNIFUSARY :c9:c9;P;P
  • Jill CrouseJill Crouse Beaver BankMember Posts: 10,796
    edited 31 January, 2010
    Sab I will be here off and on as we have a party in our group the Birthday and Gotcha Club and being one of the Admit I got to be there
  • edited 31 January, 2010
    Hiya Hiya Hiya me Tabby Little bring Indian Bread to the Pawty. Sabastian, thank you fur inviting me. How! :-h
    What a nice place, great to be here. I need a something to drink. Ah, there it is, why thank you....yes.....oh yes......nice to meet you.......oh isn't it.......very nice.
  • Jack HopperJack Hopper Sierra MadreMember Posts: 9,564 ✭✭✭
    edited 31 January, 2010
    Hi Mama. The real pawty starts in about two hours. Please be here! THANK YOU SPOTTY!!!=D>
    Thank you, I'll take my drink with me and be back in then, come on Tabby Little, lets go and come back later.
    Okay, we'll be back in a couple of hours. How!
  • Shari MShari M Oklahoma CityMember Posts: 1,898
    edited 31 January, 2010
    [walks in, looks around] Hmmmm. Quiet here. I'll leave my salmon puffs in the oven on slow so they'll stay warm. This is going to be a great PAWTY! I'll be back soon. [puts tray of salmon puffs in oven. Leaves pawty room, closing door softly]
    *comes in pulling Fe's little red wagon - filled with mouseroni pizzas, sees OWPs Salmon puffs warming* i'll warm these in the big oven so i don't squish the puffs ;) *slides the pizza trays into the big oven* there's still romm for other stuffs too!
    edited 31 January, 2010
    Ok. I am bringing in plates of my famous frech-fried guppise for all cool cats to share. Is anyone here yet?
    edited 31 January, 2010
    hehehehehe...I meant guppies.
  • Carol MochanCarol Mochan FordsMember Posts: 18,715
    edited 31 January, 2010
    Hi Jason.:-h
    edited 31 January, 2010
    Pumpkin tolded me about your party I love guppies.:D
    edited 31 January, 2010
    Hi Pumpkin.:-h Hi Amboy.:-h Help yourselves.
    edited 31 January, 2010
    Jason I made brownies for the party.
    edited 31 January, 2010
    That's super and so nice of you Pumpkin.
    edited 31 January, 2010
    I don,t cook much Jason just eat.Heeeee
    edited 31 January, 2010
    mol:)) That's ok Amboy!
    edited 31 January, 2010
    I wonder where everyone else is. Some cats just love to be fashionably late.
    edited 31 January, 2010
    I can only stay until 5p.m. our time as my moms going to bingo.
    edited 31 January, 2010
    Too bad that I didn,t think of inviting katie.