Mid Winter Annifursary Bash January 31

Comments

• Deborah CollinsDeborah Collins ArnoldMember Posts: 327
    edited 31 January, 2010
    Hi everyone. I'm Margo, Charlie's girlfriend.
  • Stephanie UmbroStephanie Umbro Sebago Lakes RegionMember Posts: 2,822
    edited 31 January, 2010
    *looks over the decorations* wowsers everyone did the work for me! Finn McCool, Fe's wagon has come in handy for the event!
    edited 31 January, 2010
    *hauls in fresh catnip* you have no idea what I had to do to get this here - my guinea pig brothers wanted to EAT OUR CATNIP! I had to slam the door on them in order to get here but I'M HERE SO LET THE PAWTY BEGIN! *gets the iPod hooked up and set up with Pumpkin Puss' songs*
    edited 31 January, 2010
    HEY EVERYONE! we've got name tags here at the table by the door if you'd like to use them. There might be some newcomers to Catster and might want to check things out. We want everyone to feel at home and comfortable tonight!
    edited 31 January, 2010
    *sees some of the mess by the earlier partiers and grabs a broom* It's a good thing everyone brought extra food! *licks lips*
  • Tumeria LangloisTumeria Langlois MaynardMember Posts: 1,277
    edited 31 January, 2010
    Hi Everyone. I'm Margo's Boyfriend!! She invited me to come along.
    edited 31 January, 2010
    hey there Charlie nice to meet you! So glad to have you join us! I hope you aren't allergic to catnip, as we've got catnip ale over at the drinks counter. I'm still pouring water for those cats who want to be sober by night's end.
  • Jack HopperJack Hopper Sierra MadreMember Posts: 9,564 ✭✭✭
    edited 31 January, 2010
    Hi Everyf ur! :-h I will be bringing in my famous french-fried guppiess in just a second, but first I have a special box of them tied with a ribbon with a bow in it for Mackenzie as a special thank you to everything she is doing for us. Here uyou go Mackenzie. hands her the box Ok, I\'ll be right back with the guppies ofr the rest of you.
    edited 31 January, 2010
    THANK YOU JAS! *takes the box and scurries off to hide them from Mama and Sab*
  • FelixFelix Member Posts: 45,573 ✭✭✭
    edited 31 January, 2010
    Hi, Sab and everyone! Happy Annifursary, Silly Sab Stories! I brought us plenty of shrimp and chips & nip salsa. Shrimp Chips and Nip Salsa
    edited 31 January, 2010
    Let's try that chips and salsa again, shall we? MOL! Chips & Nip Salsa
    edited 31 January, 2010
    hey Felix glad you made it! You have brought over some pawtastic food! I can't help but drool! Happy Annifursary to all us Sabsters and, to the rest of you - glad you're here to pawty with us!
  • Michelle McClintockMichelle McClintock PortlandMember Posts: 5,344
    edited 31 January, 2010
    Hi, Felix! Jason Hopper invited me.
  • Rachel HicksRachel Hicks Littleton/DenverMember Posts: 23,738
    edited 31 January, 2010
    Hi everyfurr:-h:-h *flies in with Spotty* many thanks to Jas for telling us about the pawty!
  • edited 31 January, 2010
    *comes in with Fe's little red wagon* i brought fresh-grilled birdie-kabobs! who wants some? :-h=D> there's a variety of flavors (my favorite is chicken!)
    A lovely pawty Sab, I'll have some shrimp, lovely, just lovely..... Where is that Tabby Little of mine? Oh there he is.....
    edited 31 January, 2010
    Hi Felix.:-h Hi Sab.:-h Ok, here are two big plates of my famoud french-fried guppies. Everycat help himself or herself. :)
    edited 31 January, 2010
    I'm happy to be here, Sab! Dumb Catster ad covered up part of the shrimp - hissss!
    Hiya everybody:-h
  • Michelle McClintockMichelle McClintock PortlandMember Posts: 5,344
    edited 31 January, 2010
    Bird kabobs? That is SO tempting!
    edited 31 January, 2010
    TC & Spotty are here? NO WAY MAN! I've missed you two so much! GROUP HUG!!!!!!!! |:||:||:||:||:||:| and welcome Bitu - so glad you could make it! have some guppies & catnip ale!
  • Rachel HicksRachel Hicks Littleton/DenverMember Posts: 23,738
    edited 31 January, 2010
    Hi there! Jason Hopper invited our brofur & sisfur & they invited us! *Diogi, Zippie, Lolly, Pawlly & Midnight mcNoNo all wave hello*
  • Sally GottliebsonSally Gottliebson ColumbusMember Posts: 14,833
    edited 31 January, 2010
    Hey, hey...I hear this is the party to attend, so here I am.
    :-h hi, efurryone! *helps Finn unload the kabob tray onto a table* look at this! the food looks sooo yummy & the room looks happily festive!
    edited 31 January, 2010
    Hi Bitu :-h Hi T C :-h SPOTTY...thank you SO much for bringing me the non-allergic nip!:-h Have a guppy everyone.
    edited 31 January, 2010
    Hi, Bitu, Jason, Finn and everyone else who just came! Nice crowd! *Felix makes a beeline to Jason's french-fried guppies* :D
    Well Hello Jason Hopper, great to see you again.
  • Merri BranchaudMerri Branchaud SuffolkMember Posts: 4,714
    edited 31 January, 2010
    Hello everypurr! It's so good to see so many familiar faces! Thanks Sab and McKenzie for the pawty! Hi TC!! Hi Jason! Hi Felix! Hi to all I may have missed or haven't seen yet and if we haven't met it's nice to meet you!! :-h :))
    TC! Spotty! Stinker! |:| happy annifursary, Silly Sab Stories!
  • Elaine MichalElaine Michal Colonial HeightsMember Posts: 10,144
    edited 31 January, 2010
    Hey everycat!!!!:-h:-h