Mid Winter Annifursary Bash January 31

Comments

• Michelle McClintockMichelle McClintock PortlandMember Posts: 5,344
    edited 31 January, 2010
    I don't think Pumpkin knew about this party. Besides, her mom is playing bingo. They're back east in New Jersey.
  • FelixFelix Member Posts: 45,573 ✭✭✭
    edited 31 January, 2010
    You look great, too, Pooter's! Hi, T. C.! My Bridge brother Critter knows you from RBK! :-h
  • Jack HopperJack Hopper Sierra MadreMember Posts: 9,564 ✭✭✭
    edited 31 January, 2010
    Sure Mama,
  • edited 31 January, 2010
    *giggles* Siouxsie was alll excited all day & kinda nervous acuz she likes OWP lots & lots :))
  • Stephanie UmbroStephanie Umbro Sebago Lakes RegionMember Posts: 2,822
    edited 31 January, 2010
    Mama you look fabulous in that red dress! John Hunt Morgan, you don't have to be orange to come here - any color is welcome! and my mama had a rough day with her pain and all so she told me I can't stay as long as I'd planned tonight. Someone's got to take care of her!
    *giggles* Siouxsie was alll excited all day & kinda nervous acuz she likes OWP lots & lots :))
  • Merri BranchaudMerri Branchaud SuffolkMember Posts: 4,714
    edited 31 January, 2010
    Hi Mr. Sam! Didn't see you at first! *runs over to TC* hello dear BFF!! It's really great to see you! I'm so glad Jason got up with you and told you about the pawty! I have had a terrible computer virus but it's fixed now! =D>
    edited 31 January, 2010
    Hi, John Hunt Morgan! You don't have to be orange to come to this party! I'm not orange, either - MOL!
    edited 31 January, 2010
    Pumpkin was here much earlier Morgan but could not attend at this hour because her mom was playing bingo or something.
  • Rachel HicksRachel Hicks Littleton/DenverMember Posts: 23,738
    edited 31 January, 2010
    Hi Pooter's it is furry nice to meet you! I am the newest addition to T C's furrmily! This is the 1st furr real pawty I've ever been to!
    edited 31 January, 2010
    ew gross Pooter's! viruses are nasty things I hear. So glad its all fixed! Ayla, where is that sister and that boyfriend of hers? I hope they didn't climb a tree to be alone!
    edited 31 January, 2010
    Hi John Hunt Morgan! Hi Chuckie - you look wonderpurr! :c9
    Thank you Sab, now 123 123 123 let's dawwwnce Jason............|/h/|
  • Michelle McClintockMichelle McClintock PortlandMember Posts: 5,344
    edited 31 January, 2010
    My younger human has pain too, but she can't get to the doctor until later in the week. She just got her new wheelchair a couple days ago.
    edited 31 January, 2010
    Jason, your guppies are pawsome as always! I've been looking forward to them!
  • Joyce KuwaeJoyce Kuwae Originally NJ!!Member Posts: 743
    edited 31 January, 2010
    Hello guys and gals, I'm back! :-h:-h I'm gonna change the music selection very briefly - let's all dance and rock out to Shonen Knife's Catnip Dream! Nice to see everyfur over here! *Pops a guppy into his mouth*
    edited 31 January, 2010
    fURGIVE ME ANY CAT IF I HAVE NOT REPLIED TO SOMETHING YOU SAID OR ASKED. I JUST GOT SWAMPED WITH ALL THE MESSAGES AT ONE POINT. PLEASE ASK AGAIN!
    edited 31 January, 2010
    Nice to meet you Midnight McNono!! *hugs Midnight* :c9
    edited 31 January, 2010
    Glad you got that computer virus fixed, Pooter's. My mom's computer had one a couple of years ago, and it sure was a pain.
    edited 31 January, 2010
    cood someone toss me up one of those guppies? They look deelishus! *smacks lips*
    edited 31 January, 2010
    aw that's too bad Bitu. My mama goes to see her vet on Tuesday so hopefully he'll make her better. I'm tired of her stepping on me b/c she trips over her sore feet! Midnight, welcome to the pawty! I'm so glad to finally meet you in the flesh! *shakes the lovely Midnight's paw*
    That's right Pumpkin can't be here causea bingo. And I am gonna miss her here.
  • Sally GottliebsonSally Gottliebson ColumbusMember Posts: 14,833
    edited 31 January, 2010
    Thanks Jason. These guppies sure are tastey.
    edited 31 January, 2010
    Thanks felix! dances with Mama~a~
    edited 31 January, 2010
    It is an honor to meet you too Sab!
    my furiend Oliver here yet?
  • Elaine MichalElaine Michal Colonial HeightsMember Posts: 10,144
    edited 31 January, 2010
    Hi Pooters!!! Hi Midnight McNoNo!!!! :-h:-h:-h
    edited 31 January, 2010
    jas makes the best fried guppies ever known to cat! *chomps on a mouthful* I don't even care if they aren't on my diet plan MOL
    edited 31 January, 2010
    Hi, Pumpkin Puss! Midnight, it's nice to meet you - welcome! Jason, my typist is having a hard time keeping up, too, so don't feel bad. Your guppies are pawsome, as always!
    edited 31 January, 2010
    is the music all ready to go? I think its getting chilly in here - I kept the heat low so we could warm this place up with our dancing!