Diary Photo Suggestion

Paula K-Paula K- New YorkMember Posts: 2,244
edited 5 March, 2010 in What I Love About Catster
We would love if there was a way to embed photos in diary entries. We have a lot of fosters come in and out and mom would love to have a diary about their exploits (and her headaches and/or successes) but it would only work if we could have photos in there. We don't really want to add them to *my* page 'cause there's so many and they're not permanent. Plus, that's MY page. And she doesn't want to start separate pages for them - for the same reasons. Plus people would have to click through to see them. But imagine if you could put a photo in your diary and then tell the story about it - wouldn't that be cool? And if there were photos maybe someone looking for a kitty would see it and it would help adoptions. Also, it would be really great if you could attached photos to pawmail - just a thought....

Comments

• Karen ParsonsKaren Parsons GriffithMember Posts: 821
    edited 5 March, 2010
    That would be nice......especially the diary attachments
  • Paula K-Paula K- New YorkMember Posts: 2,244
    edited 5 March, 2010
    Thanks Ava! I thought I was the only one who wanted that!
  • Niki MattsonNiki Mattson St. PaulMember Posts: 20,360
    edited 5 March, 2010
    I wish we could get those Tails of Devotion back, where the humans write a thig about their cat(s) and they could have a pic embedded. That was a few years ago. Mistress made one for Squeakers, but wasn't able to make one for me