Performatrin wet food

Sophie VeilleuxSophie Veilleux Member Posts: 182
edited 17 March, 2010 in Food & Nutrition
I don't know if you guys have heard of Performatrin kitten wet food..it's Canadian I believe. Anyways, I bought a can today and the ingredients seem ok but I wanted to hear from others before I feed it to her. It has chicken as the first ingredient, but then chicken broth as the second. Is that something to worry about? Also it has no grains.

Comments

• Jennifer SzucsJennifer Szucs ChathamMember Posts: 3,765
    edited 13 March, 2010
    The Pet Value in our area are huge advocates of anything performatrin. I have never fed the stuff but thought about trying their canned. Looks like something snowflake would like and she is fussy about canned. IMO the ingredients look good. How does your kitty like it?
  • Sophie VeilleuxSophie Veilleux Member Posts: 182
    edited 17 March, 2010
    So far I tried one can and she ate it all no problem. But I think I will stick to getting Welness canned for kittens and adults so that it's the same brand as my dry food. Don't want to mess around with too many different foods..