Cat Chat

charles jcharles j Member Posts: 13
edited 1 April, 2010 in Behavior & Training
I ran across this cool article that answers questions from a cat\'s and human\'s perspective. I thought it was so cute and wanted to share it with all of you. You can read the article here: http://www.petcentric.com/Stories/Articles/Cat-Questions-From-Your-Cats-Point-of-View.aspx?articleid=ce20e234-9954-456c-8b8d-4f549bbf74a6

Comments

• Renee RyzRenee Ryz Member Posts: 2,164
    edited 1 April, 2010
    That was really cute. The part about the doors cracked me up, because Maizy has made a beeline down the hallway and binked off the door with all four paws to bust it open when The Dad is trying to sleep. All you hear is thumpety thump, then bang! crash as the door hits the wall. Thanks for the link to the chuckle for today! purrs!
  • Stephanie JohnsonStephanie Johnson Member Posts: 556
    edited 1 April, 2010
    :)) Closed doors are unheard of at our house. I\'ve tried and tried to close the bedroom door when my husband is sleeping and I\'m up, but Isabelle get\'s very \"concerned\" and either pushes the door, scratches it, sticks her paws under it, or digs in the rug outside of it. Once the door is open, she calmly inspects the entrance and walks away. :))!