Double Wedding Time For Soc & LuLu, Chef Rooster & Taffy

1121314151618»

Comments

• Mary Beth RueschMary Beth Ruesch Wisconsin RapidsMember Posts: 626
    edited 18 April, 2010
    Oliver grabs Dewey on his way past, he's pick up their travel bags and tells him the jet is waiting to take them home. Hey bruffur....... we haz to go now........ we fanks ebbery kitty for awl dah funs we haz had. Socs and Chef an' dare bwides is agoona haz wunnerful lives togetter........ Kindah make me sad dat we dunt haz enny wifies......... BUT WE HAZ MOM!! I mizzes her so mush. Hurry Dewey!
  • Mary Beth RueschMary Beth Ruesch Wisconsin RapidsMember Posts: 626
    edited 18 April, 2010
    Dewey waves goodbye to Soc and Lulu, Cheffie an Taffy...... Blows dem kissies...... az he runs to tha plane to hop on............... his kilt flies up to show them all hiz................ tool belt!!!
  • Grace BollierGrace Bollier BryanMember Posts: 1,185
    edited 18 April, 2010
    Ididna sees that..I didna sees that at alls.. I bees needin sum dinners ana a catarita..
  • Guido The Italian KittyGuido The Italian Kitty Member Posts: 3,339
    edited 18 April, 2010
    *Baci swoops down with her cloth trash bags in tow... cleaning up any trash that can be recycled in a heavenly way because it's Earth Day this week. Fluttering over head, she gently gathers all the leftover foods into a nice composting container that she'll drop off at the recycling plant on her way back to The Bridge. Stopping for a moment to gaze upon the beautiful wedding site & thinking of the happy Mewlyweds, she flaps her red wings for take off.|/a/|
  • Nuk AnukNuk Anuk Member Posts: 846
    edited 18 April, 2010
    Congratulations to the couples Soc and Lulu, Chef and Taffy! Nuk looks around at the empty clean grounds and wonders why you can never make a human do what you want, when you want....
  • sandra dringsandra dring Member Posts: 1,746
    edited 15 April, 2011
    Such happy happy memories,i can't beleive it has been a whole year since our very special day *sighs Happy days:-h
    edited 15 April, 2011
    A whole year since i married my wonderful Chef,what a day that was and what fun we had,oh Happy Memories:)
    edited 15 April, 2011
    YAY Rose we had a blast hey remembers all the fun we had and now we bees married too,lets party again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)):)):)):)):)):))
  • Barbara FruinBarbara Fruin Member Posts: 614
    edited 17 April, 2011
    I was not yet on Catster for this lovely occasion, but I'd like to wish the happy couples a WONDERFUR & MEANINGFUR ANNIFURSARY, and many, many blessed years to come, with LOTS of laughter & Catster! A TOAST to your blissful & long lives!!! Luv, Tink|^| Soc LuLu = :c9 ChefR Taffy = :c9
  • Deb SmithDeb Smith RowleyMember Posts: 13,828 ✭✭
    edited 17 April, 2011
    Is so excited about his event and the wedding for the two happy couples!!
    edited 18 April, 2011
    Thankyou for dropping by Tink and Muffy ((Hugs)) Socxx:-h