Double Wedding Time For Soc & LuLu, Chef Rooster & Taffy

Comments

• sandra dringsandra dring Member Posts: 1,746
    edited 17 April, 2010
    baci:-h:-h:-h:-h:-h:-h Ofurr here :-h:-h:-h Toby hurry up get those bags while i load the cases,Taffy Baci is here get a move on ,Lucky have you got your suit?,Baci i just put these cases on board and we are ready to go,you look so lovely today
    edited 17 April, 2010
    I just asked Jasmine to be my date for the wedding,i hope she says yes has anyfurr seen her yet?;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;
    edited 17 April, 2010
    Tobeeeeeeee whats that you got there?,oh i can't wait to see my Chef (sighs):c9:c9
    edited 17 April, 2010
    Miz Rose guess whats i got wiff me hehe,Taffy you ain't looking its for me and Rose, where are you baby?;c;;c;
    edited 17 April, 2010
    I can't wait to see my beautiful bride i do hope she's ok at the bridge:c9:c9
    edited 17 April, 2010
    Hey guys guess what ((jumpimg up and down with excitement)) Jasmine is gonna be my date for the wedding how about that then?woohoo gotta date gotta date gotta date and she's such a babe too,lucky lucky me;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;
    edited 17 April, 2010
    Are we nearly there yet?|^||^|
  • Tessa TaylorTessa Taylor Member Posts: 15,662 ✭✭
    edited 17 April, 2010
    Hello All, I'm Tessa , a friend of Guido's! I'm so happy to meet all of you!:-h
  • Grace BollierGrace Bollier BryanMember Posts: 1,185
    edited 17 April, 2010
    AH! Here I am at the castle. Hmmm..the plane is suppose to land soon..Hey Rose and Jazzy set up the food over there...Chef is a useless furball right now just wandering around looking for Taffy..sheesh..I am glad I am single.I am just too beautiful for just one woman cat anypurrs..mol.. I think I hear the plane! Rose get your fleas!
    edited 17 April, 2010
    Greetings Tessa. What a lovely lady you are. I am Pharoah Loki, Chef Rooster's brother, cousin to GUIDO, I am purrforming the ceremony tomorrow..Today it is just a gathering, nothing set to do..a buffet is set up with fajitas and seafood and an open bar..later the houseband will play if you wish to pawty.. Just mingle and have fun Lady Tessa.
    edited 17 April, 2010
    Where is the plane? I have a date! He likes gypsy cats too. Rose stop throwing those ninja stars at Loki, he has to marry our friends tomorrow.. What? I guees you can stick him afterwards..But for now, Behave!
    edited 17 April, 2010
    Yay we are here,Hello Tessa lovely to meet you,Pharoah |:|this is wonderful ,is my Chef here yet?oh no look out here comes Toby he has something that he says will only interest him and Rose in that case of his quick lets run hehe;c;;c;;c; Tessa i must warn you Toby loves (shhhhhhhhhhhh wispers)fleas yuk
    edited 17 April, 2010
    ooh jasmine you look amazing honey,yuk what was that Tobeeeeeeeeee get away i know what you got in there and i'm not impressed go look for Rose hehe, Hello Tessa nice to meet you, Jasmine sweety would you like to go for a walk around :-h:-h:-h:-h
    edited 17 April, 2010
    Miz Rose Miz Rose, i has somethings for you,where are you babes?;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;
    edited 17 April, 2010
    WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Hey there BritKit..whats ina the sootycase? You bees kewt 2! I gots sum Ninja throwin stars ana my Demon Kitana blades..
    edited 17 April, 2010
    Hello Tessa its so lovely that you could be here to share in our special day with us|:| I have just heard from my Lulu :c9:c9:c9 i am so furry lucky. Pharoah this is such a perfect place for a wedding, you have chosen well my friend Lulu will love it;c;;c;;c;
    edited 17 April, 2010
    Hello Lucky..you are so nice to go as my date.. I would love to walk around..this place is huge and hey we can take a boat or carriage ride too
    edited 17 April, 2010
    wow Rosie baby you got some good stuff there come here and i'll show you whats in the case hehe=;=;=;=;
  • Jaffa RaffertyJaffa Rafferty LeedsMember Posts: 1,062
    edited 17 April, 2010
    *Lulu sneaks up behind Soc and covers his eyes with her wingtips* Guess who?!
    edited 17 April, 2010
    jasmine that sounds great and it will be nice to get away from Toby for a bit he's soooooooooooooooooo annoying mol:)):)):)):))
    edited 17 April, 2010
    *Lulu sneaks up behind Soc and covers his eyes with her wingtips* Guess who?!
    edited 17 April, 2010
    ooooh Lulu sweety you're here ,oh this is just the best time ever,you look so beautiful with your wings shall we go for a romantic walk under the stars?:c9:c9:c9:c9
    edited 17 April, 2010
    Oh..look..LuLu..you are so pretty..and bright.. ( Loki bows to LuLu and wanders off smiling at the two sweethearts) Hey Chef! Your woman is here. Try not to faint, puke or trip over your tongue! CHEEEEEEEEEFFY Rooster!
    edited 17 April, 2010
    Right Rosie i si gonna count to 3 and then i opens the case BE PREPARED 1, 2, 3, dah dah:r:r:r:r:r:r
    edited 17 April, 2010
    Loki I swear if you do not hush! Taffy my sweet Taffy! Loki! go fishing with Dewey or whoever will put up with you and that singing abomination crawling around in your gut! Taffy!
    edited 17 April, 2010
    It bees dark ina there Tobees! What isa that?
    edited 17 April, 2010
    Uh Oh ROSIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:r:r:r:r:r:r
    edited 17 April, 2010
    Hello my dear love, We have so much to talk about. Let's take that walk, I'll need my beauty sleep soon though, Baci told me even angels need it and I'll take her good advice. See you tomorrow Pharoah and everyfur, thanks for everything.
    edited 17 April, 2010
    Chef you're here|:||:||:||:||:||:||:|oh lets go for a walk and be by ourselves for a while get away from the brothers, that Toby is up to no good and i want no part of it:c9:c9:c9:c9
    edited 17 April, 2010
    mysweet Taffy..yes..even better..would you like to take a long carriage ride with a picnic basket my sweet? LOKI! You make sure Rose does not put anyfur in the dungeon and Toby! I will have my eye on you both! Lets go! Lu and Soc, see you tomorrow