Double Wedding Time For Soc & LuLu, Chef Rooster & Taffy

Comments

• Grace BollierGrace Bollier BryanMember Posts: 1,185
    edited 17 April, 2010
    TOBEEEES! Whats ina the sootcase?
  • sandra dringsandra dring Member Posts: 1,746
    edited 17 April, 2010
    Rose baby Quick guard all exits they've got out,i have been trainig them all week just for you i put them in the case before i left home ,i heard them singing when i got off the plane ,i opens the case4 to shows you them and ....................................Nothing my Brittish performing fleas have got out, look there performing bicycle is still in there so they can't be far we gotta find them:r:r:r:r:r:r:r:r:r
    edited 17 April, 2010
    Oh yes please Chef sweety lets do that, l just know Toby and Rose are up to no good, lets go now:c9:c9:c9
    edited 17 April, 2010
    UhOhs..I hopes they dont get witha my ninja fleas..We bees a lookin 4 them now! hey! i think I saw a flea jumpin ona ole Blue Boy
    edited 17 April, 2010
    I am going to get myself a Royal Martini..folowed by some lobster and scallops Chef and his groupd cooked up.. And then..OUCH! What bit me? Rose! Toby! I have fleas! Guards! Get the Royal flea powder and kill these fleas! Now or I will have your tails docked! Guards! Oh Anubis's eye!
    edited 17 April, 2010
    Loki whay are you dancing around like that? Have you no dignity? You are purrforming the Royal Marriage tomorrow. Stop yelling! I am finding Baci and we are sleeping high up in the castle where no one will bother us olde furts.
    edited 17 April, 2010
    uh ohs Rose we bees in big big trouble now, quick over there before Loki gets at them wiff that flea powder i holds open the sootcase you scoop them up and put them back in
    edited 17 April, 2010
    OK! I bees callin them now..you holds the lid..then we takes them up to the battlements where i found a cool place 2 let my fleas practice their singin ana your fleas cana purrforms 4 mee! I never seen circus fleas ana lets go quick..ole Blue Boys guards are mean uns. Here! beehinds this old tapestry thingy..
    edited 17 April, 2010
    Rose and Toby..if I find you two before tomorrow..Ow! I have a throwing star stuck in my Royal Butt! You dirty Ninja! TobyI hope you have nine lives! Shes not a cat! Shes a demon!
    edited 17 April, 2010
    i am wiffs ya Rosie babes lets get me fleas and scoot before they gets back by the time tomorrow gets here they will have forgotten all about it hehehehehe ooh what a laugh hey my sides ache wiff the laughing:)):)):)):)):)):)):)):)):)):)):))
    edited 17 April, 2010
    yea! we cana packs us sum foods ana keeps away frum ole blue boy ana Cheffy cat.. lets go ana get a pickeenickee baskees ana scrams!%:D%
    edited 17 April, 2010
    Right behinds ya Rosie babes%:D%%:D%%:D%%:D%
    edited 17 April, 2010
    I am going to find you both..oh never mind..if you have each other I will have some peace and quiet! Thank you Bastet! OUCH! A Flea waving a British flag! Get outa here you little vampire! Now I must go and make sure all the ladies get their lotus flowers and make sure our guests eat and drink and be merry.. And then find some time for Lucretious to practice his songs. Guards! I need a martini!
  • Guido The Italian KittyGuido The Italian Kitty Member Posts: 3,339
    edited 17 April, 2010
    WOWza MEOWza - this purrEyeVat jet dat Uncle Redd Catt has izza something! I likes flying FURst class and look Yolo - there's momma Baci outside da plane window :-h:-h:-h Hi Baci! We misses youza but youza shure looking fine! And youza guiding da Pilot across da Oshun to Scotland. Catzowey this is da way to fly
    edited 17 April, 2010
    Feline Flight on "The Looking Glass" is set for a smooth flight over the Oshun with no bumpity bumps. Hi Boyz:-h *Baci tips her red wings at Guido & Yolo * Let's get this jet over to the Wedding.
    edited 17 April, 2010
    I am hoping my beloved red Angel gets here soon! I am tired and grumpy! I want to hold her and admire her red wings. I have some seafood from Heavenly Gourmets just for her to enjoy! Ok, Loki, I will sit here and wait and watch your lotus flowers while you get a martini. **sigh**
    edited 17 April, 2010
    Redd! Hello Honey - I'm here! Yes I'm really here in Scotland with you and the Boyz. We made it quickly and I guided the pilot cross the huge oshun - such a view, a Heavenly View. OH Redd Catt - I love YOU! *Baci tickles Redd with the tip of her Red Wing* Is that our favorite Deli food in that sack?
  • Tessa TaylorTessa Taylor Member Posts: 15,662 ✭✭
    edited 17 April, 2010
    I am so enjoying the fajitas! Chicken Fajitas
    edited 17 April, 2010
    Baci, you are so beautiful with your red wings!
    edited 17 April, 2010
    Yee haw we got our paws on Scotty Soil - yee haw we made it. WOW neato place and I smell the aroma of Fajitas .. Hey Uncle Redd:-h:-h:-h Tessa:-h:-h:-h
    edited 17 April, 2010
    Oh my Tessa, you are so kind. I'm glad to see you made it as my Boyz so enjoy you. Have you met my Fursband Redd Catt?
    edited 17 April, 2010
    Oh fresh seafood fajitas! Nom...no...nom..no more!
    edited 17 April, 2010
    Wuddza someone helpza me and myself get these Baggy Pipes up da stairs? Phew, I brought dem speshule fur dis OKshun. I'ma the only purrson on da plane with a squeaking suitcase!
    edited 17 April, 2010
    Boyz. Welcome! Tessa so nice to meet you! My Beloved red angel! I see you guided them safley here.
  • Leon SinclairLeon Sinclair OrlandoMember Posts: 1,993
    edited 17 April, 2010
    Let me give you a paw,Guido. Do I smell fajitas?
    edited 17 April, 2010
    Greetings everyfur! come in and here is a lotus blossom for the ladies. Yes Tigger, we have fajiatas and an open bar..you have rooms ready and if you wish, there are boat rides, carriage rides and just make yourselves at home..nothing much planned tonight..everyone seems to have disappreared. Watch out for fleas waving flags!
    edited 17 April, 2010
    I like your mancat tartan! You look purry Scottish!
    edited 17 April, 2010
    Lotus blossoms for the ladies Lotus for the ladies
    edited 17 April, 2010
    I got me a special Scottish Tat, I mean Hat, er, I mean Tam - gosh oh golly gee wiz - I'm confused over here BUT I'm not confewsed when I see The Texas Styled and not so mild Fajita Bar -
  • Leon SinclairLeon Sinclair OrlandoMember Posts: 1,993
    edited 17 April, 2010
    Thanks,Pharoah! Are they Egyptian lotuses?