Dear Catster reader,

Almost two years ago, we invested numerous resources and rebuilt the Catster community. With new hardware, software and personnel, we did our best to satisfy the many users who shared their thoughts, pictures, questions, and love for and of their pets with us and friends. It was a thriving community with many users. We hoped, however, there would be more like you.

Times and habits have changed and we are sad to announce that the Catster community will be closing down on July 20, 2019.

Catster magazine, www.catster.com and the associated social media sites are NOT shutting down. We encourage you to continue reading the content found in the pages of the magazine and the web sites, commenting through the mechanisms provided and sharing your ideas and comments with us and your fellow readers.

Instructions for accessing pet profiles were shared with everyone in 2017. The instructions can be found elsewhere within the forum. AFTER JULY 20TH, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCESS THIS CONTENT. And, effective immediately, we are no longer able to answer questions about the community.

Thank you for your support and we look forward to serving you through our magazine and website.

Cheers,
Catster

Double Wedding Time For Soc & LuLu, Chef Rooster & Taffy

Comments

• Guido The Italian KittyGuido The Italian Kitty Member Posts: 3,339
    edited 17 April, 2010
    Oh yes Redd my beloved fursband - I wasn't gonna let anything happen to our Boyz and Furiendz. Oh MY OH MY! We've never been to Scotland before and guess what? I can drink and still fly! Let's have a shot the famous Scottish Whiskery.
  • Grace BollierGrace Bollier BryanMember Posts: 1,185
    edited 17 April, 2010
    My how lovely you look Cali..yes, I had them flown in especially for the wedding.. grown on the Nile where Cleocatra herself once had her purrsonal gardens.. Purrhaps I shall show you someday..hmmm? OUCH! Who kicked me!
    edited 17 April, 2010
    I have a table reserved in the lounge my beloved Baci.. I believe they serve a single malt I would like to try..Sheep Dip..how Scottish..
  • Leon SinclairLeon Sinclair OrlandoMember Posts: 1,993
    edited 17 April, 2010
    Uhhh...before I grab some fajitas & try some of that single malt...where's Rose? I don't want her looking up my kilt while I'm,er,occupied with food!:r
    edited 17 April, 2010
    OH neato Tigger - what's that under your Kilt? Ohhhh I see London, I see France, I see someone's Underpants! :)):)):)):))
    edited 17 April, 2010
    A shot of Sheep Dip it is honey, maybe 2 shots!... *Baci grabs Redd's big Man Cat red arm and off they go to the bar*
    edited 17 April, 2010
    Oh,& I wanted to have a first on my resume,so I brought a big pot of Cajun Style Boiled Peanuts! Redneck Caviar! This has to be the first time boiled peanuts have been served in Scotland!
    edited 17 April, 2010
    OH! Her and her male counterpart Toby took their flea circus, literally, up to the battlements..I hope they stay up there too...I have heavy duty flea powder and Guards to protect us all. here, help yourselves to the buffet and open bar! There is fishing, boat rides, carriage rides, a lighted golf course, pool, swimming pools and more..
    edited 17 April, 2010
    lets get those peanuts set up and see whats cooking..
    edited 17 April, 2010
    I did a search on Mull Island,& there's lots to do here,such as....... Duart castle, home of the chiefs of the Clan MacLean and Torosay Castle and Gardens are just south of Craignure. There is plenty of trout fishing in the lochs on Mull (brown trout up to 4 lbs). The World's smallest professional theatre at Dervaig. St Columba came to Iona in 563. 13th C. Benedictine Abbey, 11th C. St Oran's Chapel, and Iona Heritage Centre. Twice daily boat trips to Staffa (Fingal's Cave) and Iona. A quarter of the world's whale, dolphin and porpoise species are found in the Hebrides; eight species are regularly sighted around Mull. Hebridean Whale and Dolphin Trust in Tobermory. Because of Mulls' great diversity of landscape and habitat many species of bird are resident or visit. Mull is a birdwatchers island. Year-round Ceilidhs, Highland Games and other festivals. Unique and distinctive Island malt whiskey from Tobermory Distillery. Open to visitors. Many standing stones and a very special stone circle. The Macquarie Mausoleum, Lachlan MacQuarrie (1761-1824) the "Father of Australia" Eas Fors, spectacular waterfall which plunges off cliffs to the sea. Mountains (Ben More, 3,169ft), heather covered hills and woodland for both casual and experienced walkers. I want to find some of that "unique & distinctive Island malt whiskey"! :-h
    edited 17 April, 2010
    I brought my fishing stuff to see if I could catch that Loch Ness Monster,but that's way on the other side of Scotland,so I'm gonna try to catch one of those Kelpie Water Horses! Oooh! Fajitas!
    edited 17 April, 2010
    I am for anything that does not require my fur getting dirty. I am having some seafood fajitas, then maybe a boat ride..take your fishing gear maybe we can catch a kelpie..
  • Mary Beth RueschMary Beth Ruesch Wisconsin RapidsMember Posts: 626
    edited 17 April, 2010
    Oliver and Dewey are singing and skipping across the tarmac as they find the limo to take them to the castle. They see all their friends from across the country and around the world. It's so good to see them again! Hey Olivers, did yu see Miz Rose??? I fink dat she is agoona haz a reeeelly funs time here. I kin hawdly waits to taste all dah yummy foods and have sum fun ghost huntin' tonite!!
    edited 17 April, 2010
    Hmmm...I wonder what kind of bait a Kelpie would take...an apple...some hay...:?
    edited 17 April, 2010
    Oliver! Dewey! Welcome! Welcome! The buffet is here, see Tigger and Cali have arrived, Redd and Baci and the Boyz are here in the bar, along with beautiful Tessa, and Rose, er, well, she is around somewhere with her fleas and Toby has some fleas.. The brides and grooms to be are off twitterpating.. Have some martinis! I have had several! **hic**
    edited 17 April, 2010
    Ghost hunting? There's ghosts here? Where? How do we catch them? What do we do with them once we catch them? Count me in!::o
    edited 17 April, 2010
    (stuffs fajita in his mouth) Hi Oliver & Dewey!
    edited 17 April, 2010
    WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAh **Rose gives Pharoah a ninja kick to his backside! Olivers ana Deweys! My cool friends! Hassa sum foods ana drinkees.. This isa my date ana speshul friends, Tobees..he tried sum of my rumtumrums ana cant talk now.. I bees sorry Tobees...I gives you a kissee! Then.. **Rose hugs the brothers**
    edited 17 April, 2010
    I bet a kelpie would love demoncat bait.. **he tries to kick Rose but misses and falls**
    edited 17 April, 2010
    OOOH! Lookees! Tigster ina a skirt! whats unner your ole skirts you ole naaaaaaaaaaaaaaasteeeeeeeeeeee boy cat?
    edited 17 April, 2010
    Rose! Good to see you! Want to come Kelpie fishing with me? I need some bait,&....do Kelpies eat Roses? Will you fit on a #10 hook?:-k
    edited 17 April, 2010
    HI Pharaoh, Miz Rose, Cali an Tiggers!!! Wow, dis food is deeeeeeeeeeeelish (he muffles these words with a mouth full of tasty food). Ya Cali! Dat watt I bin hearin\' dat dare is ghosties in dah kassles an\' somewun mite haz a ghost hunt tonite. I figgur iffin we catch wun, we cood put it in a bottles an\' den sells it on eBayz fer a foo tousand dollarrs. Dis iz my sekund salmoncattertini! My toes iz gittin\' numbs........ hic!
    edited 17 April, 2010
    I finded a fleez in mai chickie roll! Miz ROSE!! Haz yu bin pawin' at dah foods??? (Dewey sees Rose scritchin an' a scrachin' an' then flickin' them fleas at some of the boy cats. Dewey snickers to see what she's doing)
    edited 17 April, 2010
    I think a ghost hunt would be fun..If we meet a scary one all we have to do is introduce it to our fearless Ninja! 10# hook? You would need a hook for a shark! MOL.. Oliver and Dewey? Try the Nipritas too..packs a double punch.. I like my martinis.. **hic**
    edited 17 April, 2010
    **she winks at him**
    edited 17 April, 2010
    Hi,Rose! I don't know if swords are any good against ghosts,but I brought my Claymore! I ain't 'fraid of no ghosts!
    edited 17 April, 2010
    Cali! This bees Tobees! he cant speaks now cuz he had sum of my rumtumrums.. I gots alla my swords 2!
    edited 17 April, 2010
    Dewey, who loves to dance is twirling around with a catertini in one paw and a nippertini in the other. As he passes by the ladies he gives a little Scotish smooch and a bump of the hip. He's singing.................. OH, I luvs dah ladies wen I dwinkin'. Dey all look so purrtty an' so sweet!!! OHHHHHHHH I luvs dah kitty ladies wen I dwinkIN'.......... I shur dat dey haz stinky feets.................. hic!
    edited 17 April, 2010
    Miz Rosie...... watt be a rumtumrums???
    edited 17 April, 2010
    (A light bulb appears over Tigger's head,flashes on & off,then fizzles out) I've heard that the best lure is one that the fish haven't seen! I bet Kelpies have never seen boiled peanuts! (Tigger grabs his fishing gear & a cup of boiled peanuts & runs toward the nearest Loch)