Double Wedding Time For Soc & LuLu, Chef Rooster & Taffy

Comments

• Leon SinclairLeon Sinclair OrlandoMember Posts: 1,993
    edited 17 April, 2010
    (Cali watches Tigger stagger drunkenly off toward the Loch,shaking her head & rolling her eyes) This can't end well! Hey! Look what I found! A couple of bottles of that "unique & distinctive Island malt whiskey"! Anyone want to join me in a toast to the Brides & Grooms to be?
  • Mary Beth RueschMary Beth Ruesch Wisconsin RapidsMember Posts: 626
    edited 17 April, 2010
    Toast!???!? I luvs toast an' jamz............ an' sumtimes wiff sum peanutbutters on it! Hic....
    edited 17 April, 2010
    Close enough! (pours him a glass of whiskey)
    edited 17 April, 2010
    (Tigger finds the shore of the Loch,puts a boiled peanut on his hook,casts it out into the water. He reaches into his sporran & produces a bottle of the "unique & distinctive" that he hid from Cali) If this don't catch me a Kelpie then I'm a Unkeys Moncle! I mean Monkey's Uncle!*hic*
  • Grace BollierGrace Bollier BryanMember Posts: 1,185
    edited 17 April, 2010
    Rose and Toby sneak up behind Tigger..Rose muffles a laugh.. waches mee a scares him she whispers to Toby.. She leaps upward, high, legs out in a ninja kick..when out of the water jumps a huge salmon! It opens its mouth and snap! Just misses her tail..she screams HELP MEES! Toby jumps in and catches her and they swim for shore....
    edited 17 April, 2010
    Mmmmmmmmmmmmm dat iz mity good Cali! Watt kinda jam is dat wiff dat toast??? Hehehehehehe hic, dem Scotseseseseseses makes gooooooooooooooood toasts an' "hic" jams............ hic, snort............ hic (loses balance and falls, kilt swirling around his head....... giggling)
    edited 17 April, 2010
    Here a toast to dah bwides an' gwooms...................... May dare awlways be kibble in yor dish, clean litter in yer box, an' keeps dah fleas owtah yer bed!.................. hic............ snicker snicker snort........... hic
    edited 17 April, 2010
    Well my friends..I am off for my massage and then sleep..I have been up for a whole day and must rest..*hic** I will see you all tomorrow at 11am catster time..the wedding ceremony will follow sometime soon after 11 am..then the dinner and dance..I have a wonderful Paris Honeymoon all planned for the happy couples.. **hic** Well gotta run GUARDS! carry My Royal Catself to the spa then you will carry the Royal Catself to my chambers for my Royal slumber.. **hic**
    edited 17 April, 2010
    (Tigger sees the Salmon leap out of the water & he jerks his rod back,catching the hook in the Salmon's mouth!) I gots me a Kelpie! I...uhh..hmmm...a Salmon..Oh well...(eats the salmon)
    edited 17 April, 2010
    Dewey! get up! We shtill hab to toast th' Queen! To da Queeeen! *hic*
    edited 17 April, 2010
    Hey what ole queens/ I bees th queen of ninjas..
    edited 17 April, 2010
    Yesh............... ta da qweeeens.....................hic! AN TO DAH WHISKEY...................... hic!
    edited 17 April, 2010
    To da Queen ob ninjas!!! *hic*
    edited 17 April, 2010
    To da qween uv ninjas annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn FLEAS!!! Hic........... snort........
    edited 17 April, 2010
    Hey Miz Rosie.............. ware iz yu??? I hopes dat ole biggie fishie dint hurt yu!! I shur hopes yer sweetie help to save yu!! I kin hawdy waits to seez yu in dah weddin' tahmorrows acuz yu wuz sooooooooooooooooo purrtty in Baci an' Red's weddin'........ awl in pink............. Hey..................... speakin' uv pink................ iz dare enny pink barminins???
    edited 17 April, 2010
    Sir..whats a pink barminis? I thinks you bees a bit tipsees..mol..sorry..but you all are sooooooooooooooo funny.. HereI bees a helpin you sits ana listens 2 my fleas sing.. Fleas! **a neat line of fleas form..they part in the middle...in squirms an odd looking segmented wormy thing..he has on a tiny kilt and steps up to the tiny micorphone** In a loud sweet baritone the tapeworm Lucretious sings Bonnie Portmore...
    edited 17 April, 2010
    (Eyes wide as saucers............. Dewey leans over to Oliver............ Bruffur uv mine.... I fink a cat haz had nuffs whiffkey wen he start to see a chorus line uv fleas an' a dancin' tape worm!!!) But Dewey enjoys the flea and worm show!!
  • Guido The Italian KittyGuido The Italian Kitty Member Posts: 3,339
    edited 17 April, 2010
    Hicuptini! Hick! Oh catzowey da Salmontinis knocked me out and I been passed out upstairs - I think I sees da Ghostest with the Mostest! WOWza MEOWza Dewey & Oliver look at yur hats!! I brought da Baggy Pippies
    edited 17 April, 2010
    GUIDO! Loki left 2 gets his ole beauty sleeps..he needs alots of that..ana Tigger say this ole moldy pile of rcoks hasa ghostees! Hey! what you bees a holdin?
    edited 17 April, 2010
    Hey ... I'm too yungun to drink so I'm exploring this place and I found a secret door - yesiree -a secret Scottish door called "O' Exit" - what do you guys think??
    edited 17 April, 2010
    Wellza Rose - Me and Myself thinks da rocks izza purrhaps the Lockness Monster turdies:))
    edited 17 April, 2010
    I meows we needs 2 go splorin it..
    edited 17 April, 2010
    Yu wanna 'splore Nessie poopies????
    edited 17 April, 2010
    NOOOOOOOOOOOO.sllees..the ole castle..sees iffin they bees any scary stuffs..::o
    edited 17 April, 2010
    Well if we do then we gots to bring GIANT poopie scooppie baggies with us so we can bring back the samples to show the other furiends! Ewwwwwww I'm not touching that stuff with my Cowboy Kitty Paws cuz Guido made me get a Meownicure befure we flew here!
    edited 17 April, 2010
    Oooooo yes letz go kassle splorin' to see if dare enny spoooookies!! oooOOOOooOOOoOOoOOOOOO hic
    edited 17 April, 2010
    grabbees ona 2 a hand ana gets a lantern ana lets go splorin..I aint ascared of no ghostee poopees!::o
    edited 17 April, 2010
    Catzowey theeza inky dinky halls izza all filled up with musty dusty stuff (achoo! ahhhhchoozatini! AAAAHHHHchoo! *Guido has his handy dandy MAN CAT AT WORK hard on and he's zipped on to it a mercury vapor laser light*
    edited 17 April, 2010
    oooh..this ways..GUIDO shines your ole lites up them stairs..I sees a door leadin round the funnee lookin mummy.. MUMMY! AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Runs 4 your lifes..its the MUMMY!::o
    edited 17 April, 2010
    The MUMMY starts walking towards the group..:-O