Double Wedding Time For Soc & LuLu, Chef Rooster & Taffy

Comments

• Guido The Italian KittyGuido The Italian Kitty Member Posts: 3,339
    edited 17 April, 2010
    AhhhhhhhH Catzowey! Me and my stripes and Yolo is running and Dewey and Oliver are right behind us. I'm racing to our Suite and locking da O'So Scottish Door! MUMMIES? Notza fur me ! Buon serra Miz Rose! You can tackle dis meowmified Mummy!
  • Mary Beth RueschMary Beth Ruesch Wisconsin RapidsMember Posts: 626
    edited 17 April, 2010
    Eeeeeeekk an' ahind dat MUMMY IZ A BIG GHOSITE!!!!!!! ::o::o::o::o::o::o::o::o
  • Grace BollierGrace Bollier BryanMember Posts: 1,185
    edited 17 April, 2010
    Rose holds her ground.the Mummy gets closer..It reaches for her.. she braces.. it speaks in a familiar voice.. Rose! What are you doing wandering around the castle? You are disturbing my Royal Slumber. Rose swallows a lump.. she backs away.. RUN! She meows! ITS ALIVE!
    edited 17 April, 2010
    Miz ROSIE we kno' yu kin ninja dat mummy an' ghostie........... dey no match fer yu!!! GET EM!!!!! We iz runnin' wiff Guido an' Yolos!!!!!
    edited 17 April, 2010
    It's alive an' IT KNO" YER NAME!!!!! RUNSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
    edited 17 April, 2010
    WAITS!!!! Royal slummers.................... it hazza be dah Pharaoh Loki!!!!! It no mummy!!!!! Hey, watt kindah jammies yu warin'????
    edited 17 April, 2010
    Oliver and Dewey! What are you all doing? I was getting my spa wrap and heard a funny noise..Did you say a MUMMY! Where???
    edited 17 April, 2010
    An' Dewey..... Dat aint no ghostie........... dat Loki's shadow fwum hiz candle he carryin'!!! Bwahahahahahahahaha!!
    edited 17 April, 2010
    OH!!! Dat yer spa wraps............. not yer jammies!!! Heheheheheheh.... We t'aught yu waz a Mummy!!! Hey............. did Miz Rosie juss runs off owtahha fears????
    edited 17 April, 2010
    IT ran from a Mummy? Oh joy..now i know how to scare her now..hey..let me get my spa wraps off and lets get a drink in my private lounge..I have a pool table amd bar.. and we can tell every fur how Rose ran from the Mummyof Mull Ilse..mol
    edited 17 April, 2010
    Whew............. I fink I wet myselfs owtah fears fwum finkin' yu was a mummy, Loki!! Olivers, I fink I needs to go to beddie an' sleeps deez catatinis off afore dah mornin'. Pharaoh... yu shoodah seen dat Rosie runs.... she werr sooooooooooooooo askart!!! Go backs an' finish yer spa wraps Loki, iffin yu runs in to Missy Fleas...........dunt lets her kno' dah mummy werr yu............hehehehehehehe...
    edited 17 April, 2010
    yes..it is late and i am tired..but IT ran..mol..
    edited 17 April, 2010
    Okay...... we have wun dwink an' den off tah beddie! It agoona be a biggie day tamorrow an' I dunt wants tah miss wun minite uv dah funs.......
    edited 17 April, 2010
    OKey.............. juss wun............ den some Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzs. Off they run with Loki for a night cap!
    edited 17 April, 2010
    One drink..Goodnight castle ghosts and mummies and things that go bump in the night..mol..See you all tomorrow..Wow..Chef is getting married..:-O
    edited 17 April, 2010
    Yep........... anudder wun caught in dah spells uv luv.............. Night old ghosts an' MUMMIE!!!! See yu all in dah mornin'!!!
    edited 18 April, 2010
    *Yolo and Guido are upstairs in the Castle in their queen sized individual beds and Yolo says... Hey brofur, do you believe in ghosties?* Oh shuksatini dontza be stupid Yolo! There's no such thing as ghosties. Nowza gozza to sleep little brofur cuz we gotza da giganticat day tomorrow. Yolo... look up up UP NOWza MEOWZA in the ceiling.. do you see what I see? The Ghost of MAC Meowster! Yikes! There's a ghost in our room! Duck under the cover Yolo!
  • sandra dringsandra dring Member Posts: 1,746
    edited 18 April, 2010
    Tobeeee come here please i want to check your pockets mmmmmmmmmmmmmm...................... seems to be o.k now you listen to me ,BEHAVE yourself today cause i am not liking what i hear about what you and Rose got up to last night, its our special day and you are not gonna spoil it ,good then and dont go messing your suit up before the others arrive, its early yet, oh i hope Lulu doesn't change her mind
    edited 18 April, 2010
    Hey Rose baby do ya like the soot hehe, i told soc we will behave for the wedding but i didn't say anything about afterwards heheheheheh:)):)):)):)):)):)):)):)):)):)):))
    edited 18 April, 2010
    Oh i do hope my Chef likes my dress, i am furry nervous and so is Soc we have worn a hole in the carpet pacing up and down,now where are my beautiful bridesmaids:-h:-h:-h:-h
    edited 18 April, 2010
    Woohoo the big day is here , i can't wait to see jasmine in her pretty dress;c;;c;;c;
    edited 18 April, 2010
    oh Pharoah the Lotus Blossoms are beautiful,thankyou so muchxxxx;c;;c;;c;
    edited 18 April, 2010
    Buon Giorno Soc and Tobby - youza Man Cats izza looking dapper fur shure!
  • Leon SinclairLeon Sinclair OrlandoMember Posts: 1,993
    edited 18 April, 2010
    (Tigger awakens on the shore of the Loch. He is surrounded by several Salmon & Trout skeletons,& the cup which held his boiled peanuts is shredded,with odd hoof-like tracks coming from the Loch to the cup,& back into the Loch.) Uhhh! My head! Whoa! I gotta go get cleaned up! (Runs back to the castle)
    edited 18 April, 2010
    Oh ladies you all look just lovely and it is just 2 hours and 44 minutes to go till you all purr I do..Guys pawsome suits..The bridesmaids are dressing still..sheesh.. I am glad you like the lotus flowers, they are sacred flowers and have been Blessed in the temples of Bastet and Sekhmet. WHICH reminds me. Toby and Rose..Your fleas may purrform today..But if I find one of those vampires on My Royal Body, I will have them powdered by The Mighty Warrior Sekhmet Herself. I have asked Her to keep her fierce eyes on you two! And what is with the flags? One of those little bloodsuckers tried to plant one on My Royal Butt last night. Now Chef is making sure the food is on and Jaffa has what he needs. The ceremony will be short and simple but with the Sacred Blessings of Bastet and Sekhemt. Then you all may exchange your own purrsonal vows. Oh and I have a gift for you all. I will present it before the wedding. Now I must go and meditate and get ready to purr your wedding bindings. May Bastet Bless You All. **Pharoah leaves them to prepare himself for the sacred wedding ceremony old as time**
  • Leon SinclairLeon Sinclair OrlandoMember Posts: 1,993
    edited 18 April, 2010
    (Cali awakens in her room with a couple of empty bottles of "unique & distinctive" by her bed) ohhh! I gotta get ready for the wedding! Where is Tigger? He has to get ready,too!
    edited 18 April, 2010
    Oh my dress is so pretty..Rose..I hope you and Toby have your fleas under control..seriously..Pharoah has Sekhmet Herself on guard and I would not like to feel Her fiery breath on my neck.. Ok, I have my Lotus blossums to carry, here are yours..Let me pin one behind your ear little sisfur.. Did you see Taffy's dress? Oh it is beautiful..Chef will faint when he sees her..mol.. Lets go now!
    edited 18 April, 2010
    WooHoo Rose Pharoah says our fleas can perform how about that then,this is gonna be the best day ,don't kmow how i'm gonna stop them bitting his butt though:)):)):)):)):)):)):)):)):)):)), uh oh i see Soc over there he is not impressed wiff me i had better scoot,Here fleas here fleas, ouch thats not one of mine eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk Rose tame your fleas hehe;c;;c;;c;
    edited 18 April, 2010
    Rose follows Jasmine down stairs to find Toby and Lucky.. She sees Toby and tells him she has her fleas ready to sing the love songs and his fleas will purrform their circus acts afterwards..she is so pretty in her pink dress with roses.. She grabs his paws and meows Lets geta seat 2 wach Cheffy cat falls over when he sees how purty Miss Taffy bees..
    edited 18 April, 2010
    Efurryone looks so nice in their posh clothes,i am so nervous now and Toby and Rose don't help matters ,Pharoah i finks you may regret letting their fleas perform :)):)):)):)):))