Double Wedding Time For Soc & LuLu, Chef Rooster & Taffy

Comments

• sandra dringsandra dring Member Posts: 1,746
    edited 18 April, 2010
    :)):)):)):)):)):)):)):)):)):)):))Here is a good spot rose lets watch from here:)):)):)):)):))
    edited 18 April, 2010
    OMC, you girls look so pretty in your dresses:c9:c9:c9:c9
  • Guido The Italian KittyGuido The Italian Kitty Member Posts: 3,339
    edited 18 April, 2010
    Waaaaaake Up Yolo! Itza beeYouTeeFull morning here in, umm, hummmzatini, where izza we? Catzowey, I thinks I had a fewza tooza many Scottish Scotches last night. Weeza going to da Chef's wedding ANDza weeza going to Soc's wedding. Ohhhhh I'm a seeing da doubles!
  • Leon SinclairLeon Sinclair OrlandoMember Posts: 1,993
    edited 18 April, 2010
    Tigger & Cali appear,wearing fresh tartan. They look around for a good spot to sit for the wedding.
    edited 18 April, 2010
    Oh I slept so good in this old Castle! And my Scottish Hat kept me warm too. Up and adam, time fur my Whisker trim, a Scottish Meowsage rub with Trout oils and then to the wedding. Yeeee haw!~a~~a~~a~
    edited 18 April, 2010
    Buon Giorno Tigger and Cali! WOWza MEOWza youza wearing da OhFishYull tarts. Oopsatini, I mean da tartans. Weeza don't have dat in EyeTailYa. Let's get a good seat fur da double meowriage ceremony!~a~
  • Grace BollierGrace Bollier BryanMember Posts: 1,185
    edited 18 April, 2010
    OMC! I just caught a glimpse of Taffy..I am NOT going to faint..Thank you for smacking me Redd..you fainted, oh, well , yes, TC kept you from fainting again..you will be here for me and so will GUIDO and Yolo and Tia Baci..deep breaths.. ah, I see Pete is here with his BBQ trailor and is getting ready..Jaffa should be here setting up his roast beef and pud feast.. I see Tigger! he looks like he has been fishing all night..wonder if he met that kelpie Taffy and I met last night..MOL.. OK, Redd, time to get outa my Chef whites and into my kilt and tam..:c9 I am getting married soon!:xo:
    edited 18 April, 2010
    *Baci is sprinkling "Wake UP Dust" on every fur* I'll be close by Chef if you start to faint like Redd did at our wedding! OH MY - one minute Redd was standing purrroud and the next minute he was flat on his Man Cat red back at the Altar:)) No repeat PURRRformances today
    edited 18 April, 2010
    Look at me! I am so handsome oh so handsome.. If I were not a commited bachelor cat I would marry me! Got my was sceptor..check..got my flea powder..check..got my nemes..check..got my wedding gifts..check..got my ceremony in My Royal Brain..check.. I am ready! Guards! You may carry The Royal Catself to the party room. Watch the Royal Fur! I did not get spa wrapped like a mummy for nothing! yes, yes All Hail Pharoah and all that Royal mumbo jumbo ..now get carrying me!
  • Jaffa RaffertyJaffa Rafferty LeedsMember Posts: 1,062
    edited 18 April, 2010
    *Singing as he and Rusty set up the roast beef stand* "Jaffa where's your troosers?"
    edited 18 April, 2010
    *Singing as he and Rusty set up the roast beef stand* "Jaffa where's your troosers?"
    edited 18 April, 2010
    Lulu swishes past in the background, she is shimmering with light and colours.
    edited 18 April, 2010
    Pharoah you look so furry handsome i fink you should catch my bouquet hehe,Chef honey don't faint will you i don't want you to miss a thing:c9
    edited 18 April, 2010
    Did i just catch a glimps of my beautiful bride?:c9:c9
    edited 18 April, 2010
    Hi Everyfur, wow this place is packed to the rafters, we've been cooking all morning. Hi Guido, Toby, Lucky, Paroah ahhh and there are the grooms! *Hearty hugs for both Chef and Soc*
    edited 18 April, 2010
    OMC! The ladies look just beautiful..they take your breath away... OUCH! OK Red, Tia, I will not faint..I am a Manly mancat.. Yes..
    edited 18 April, 2010
    Oops i forgit somefink portant back in a flash...........................................................:-h:-h:-h:-h:-h:-h
    edited 18 April, 2010
    Lulu rushes up to enfold her groom in her wings. Hello my love you look extra handsome!
    edited 18 April, 2010
    Iffin you bees so manly why you bees wearin a skirt? hey..I canna keeps you frum faintin..have sum singin fleas.. The fleas start singing We bees fleas biting fleas we bees fleas we bees biting your knees! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..Not Sekhmet with flea powder! The fleas flee back to their mistress..
    edited 18 April, 2010
    Jaffa, Rusty, Chef hello guys:-h:-h
    edited 18 April, 2010
    Lulu my sweetheart you look sooooo beautiful:c9
    edited 18 April, 2010
    Miz Rose, I'm so glad you bought your fleases, they are a riot!
    edited 18 April, 2010
    Lucky you look handsome..take care of Jasmine please.she is tiny and not like Rose.. AHA..I see Loki's flea powder is working..nothing like a lioness deity backed flea treatment.. The girls look just..well beautiful
    edited 18 April, 2010
    Miz Rose over here quick i haves somfink to tell you ssshhhhhhhhhhh:-h:-h
    edited 18 April, 2010
    Chef i sure will take extra care of Jasmine she is a sweety:c9
    edited 18 April, 2010
    Guards..Put me down here please.. Thank you..no I do not want you to fan me..fan Chef..no, please hand me my sceptor..now stand by and keep your eyes open for flag waving fleas. Thank you..no, I do not need my tail brushed off..It has the Royal Ring of Ra on it.. **sighs** I see our friends and family are gathering and we have less than 30 minutes till I begin the Royal Ceremony..
    edited 18 April, 2010
    Rose runs over to Toby..what issa it my mancat??
    edited 18 April, 2010
    ppppppppppsssssssssssssssssssssssssssstttttttttttttttttttt Miz Rose look here in my pocket,Pharoah finks he has fings covererd WRONG hehe, i was busy this morning making this hehe:)):)):)):)):)):)):)):))
    edited 18 April, 2010
    Thank you my darling. See what I've sewed to the wonderful gown you gave me? Yep you guessed right, it's all the beatiful stars, hearts, rainbows and other gifts our friends have sent me since I went to The Bridge. Dont they look beautiful? Mama Baci helped me fix the dress so I could wear it with wings!
  • Mary Beth RueschMary Beth Ruesch Wisconsin RapidsMember Posts: 626
    edited 18 April, 2010
    Dewey haz finished assembling hiz bagpipes and put on his fancy Scotish duds....hiz eyes are a little out of focus from last nights ghost hunt and whiskey/catitinis.. I iz glad I dint mizz owt on dah weddin'. Dah nummies fer bwekfest werr sooo good... Ebbery kitty is berry purrtty an' hansum in dare weddin' clothes....... Lookie ebben dah fleas haz kilts!!