trouble with neighbors cat, outside cat repellant suggestions

Trisha PoeTrisha Poe Member Posts: 1,169
edited 22 April, 2010 in Behavior & Training
Hi there, my neighbor has a Felv positive cat that he lets roam the neighborhood (he is a terrible pet owner) and recently his cat has been hopping my fence, roaming my back yard, urinating and pooping in my garden that is closest to my fenced in cat yard (a large 1/4 acre completely enclosed area). As a Vet tech I know that Felv is very contagious but only via direct contact but it still freaks me out that the owner allows his cat to expose other cats. I have talked to the guy but he is a complete jerk and thinks I am just a weirdo. Even though he runs to me for every medical need his pets has. Anyway, does anyone know of a good, non-toxic repellant to put around my enclosure, heck, I would put it all around my fence in hopes to keep his cat out of my entire yard. Thank you