Re-Did All My Pictures!

scatha guardianscatha guardian southMember Posts: 158
edited 6 May, 2010 in Plus Friendly
Well, I spent my time, went on Blingee and a few other sites, and re-did all of my cats pictures! I had done many of their frames on photobucket, but the larger the frame the smaller the picture, then once you put in on here, it became even smaller. I went back through all of my pictures, re-croped them larger and LONGER, and went to Blingee. It took a lot longer to make up frames on my own, but I got them the way I wanted them. The pictures of all of my cats, Hook, Tabitha, Tipper, and Zena, stayed nice and large! Now, my project is to put up frames around the pages themselves. Since I really do not understand HTML all that well, I better study the guide well if I do not want my head to explode :))

Comments

• Arlye DruryArlye Drury DartmouthMember Posts: 826
    edited 4 May, 2010
    Good for you Hook! They look great! Wish my typist/secretary/photographer/chef/chamber maid could do that!! Your purring pal~ Purrcy
  • Julie VentrigliaJulie Ventriglia Member Posts: 2,923
    edited 5 May, 2010
    What a great job! And beautiful music too! =;
  • scatha guardianscatha guardian southMember Posts: 158
    edited 5 May, 2010
    Thank you Purrcy...and your page looks great also. Your typist/secretary/photographer/chef/chamber maid did a wondurful job putting it together. I am sure you are proud of her!
    edited 5 May, 2010
    Thanks Tasha! It took awhile, my mommy is very picky about things. She deteted many pictures she did NOT LIKE. And thanks about the music...yours is great too.
  • Elizabeth MabardyElizabeth Mabardy Member Posts: 2,708
    edited 5 May, 2010
    |^| Mews Hook & Mom, I lubbs yur new blingees & Profile page. ;c; Oh, da muzik ♫ ♫ iz really soo nice! :c9 so soothing & enjoyable to listen tew! Purroud ob yoo Mommy. =; Lubbs, Kally Kat & Mommy Liz
    edited 6 May, 2010
    Why, thank you, Kally Kat and Mommy Liz! It was and still is a work of love. When I see their pictures on here, I know I am sharing my love for them with the rest of the world here on Catster. The are my furbabies, part of my heart, and like all of you know, speical in everyway. ~a~