It\\\'s OUR Birthday! ! !

scatha guardianscatha guardian southMember Posts: 158
edited 9 May, 2010 in Plus Occasions
Hey everybody...for once, Mommy wanted me to speak up! Today, May the 7th, is the birthday for me and my brother Hook! We are now 9 years old! Daddy celebrated early by giving all of us new catnip! Wow, was that fun...:)) Later today Mommy has some new treats for us and everything...yeah! ~a~

Comments

• scatha guardianscatha guardian southMember Posts: 158
    edited 7 May, 2010
    Happy Birthday from you Aunt Tabitha! I remember when they brought you two home. I was not happy about to have to babies under my feet all the time, but you grew on me. Now I love you dearly. Happy Birthday to the both of you, Hook and Zena... |bb| Much love, Aunt Tabitha
    edited 7 May, 2010
    So, you to are 9 years old already? I was so happy when Daddy brought you home. Since I could not have any kittens, I got to baby you two. I know I drove you crazy always wanting to bathe you and look after you, but you were my one chance at being a mommy, even though I am your aunt. Happy Birthday, Hook and Zena! You will always be my kids at heart. ;P Your Aunt Tipper!
  • Elizabeth MabardyElizabeth Mabardy Member Posts: 2,708
    edited 7 May, 2010
    ;c; Yeah it's your birfday today, Hook & Zena! ;P :P |bb| Kally Kat izza wishin yew bouff da happiest birfday eva. ~a~ furresh upps Catnips & kitty treats yeah! Wubbs ya'll, Kally Kat :xo: Click on the mousseover link to see a furry nice sumtin fur yew bouf...☺ ↓ Happie Birfday Kats
  • SterlingAndTheSTeamSterlingAndTheSTeam Mount OliveMember Posts: 41,262 ✭✭✭
    edited 7 May, 2010
    Happy Birthday to you, :P:P:P:P:P Happy Birthday to you, ;P;P;P;P;P Happy Birthday dear Zena and Hook, |bb||bb||bb||bb| Happy Birthday to you. :P;P|bb|=D> Love ya! Apollo, Athena and Aragorn :P;P|bb|;c;:P;P|bb|;c;:D
    edited 7 May, 2010
    How wonderful from Kally Kat! ;c; She is so Sweet...She know we love catnips and treats...yeah! The cake is so beautiful...thank you! Love you! Hook and Zena (and Mommy Cassandra)
    edited 7 May, 2010
    Thank you Athena and Apollo (and Aragon) for our wonderful birthday cupcakes! They tasted so good tonight! All of you are very sweet to think of us. And you sang for us too! From Hook and Zena (and Mommy Cassandra) Many thanks and Love ~a~
  • Karen ParsonsKaren Parsons GriffithMember Posts: 821
    edited 8 May, 2010
    Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;P
  • AshPoGusAshPoGus AlbuquerqueMember Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭
    edited 9 May, 2010
    :-h I\'m sorry I\'m late. Happy Birthday, Zena and Hook! |bb| :P |bb| :P |bb|
    edited 9 May, 2010
    Thanks so much Purrsia...Hook and I had a wonderful birthday. And it is sweet cats like you that make it more special... Purrs... Zena and Hook
    edited 9 May, 2010
    How nice to remember us, Scooter! Even late a birthday is awesome. Thanks for me and my sister Zena! Many Purrs Hook and Zena (and Mommy Cassandra)