my birthday is soon

sandra dringsandra dring Member Posts: 1,746
edited 16 May, 2010 in Plus Occasions
On Sunday 16th may i will be 14 years old, i was furry sick last summer and mommy was worried i wouldn't get to be 14 but y yay i'm well again and lokking forward to a fun day;P;P;P please join me if you can love Socx

Comments

• SterlingAndTheSTeamSterlingAndTheSTeam Mount OliveMember Posts: 41,262 ✭✭✭
    edited 11 May, 2010
    A pre-Happy Birthday, Socx! ;P:P|bb|;P:P|bb|;P:P|bb|;P:P|bb|
  • sandra dringsandra dring Member Posts: 1,746
    edited 11 May, 2010
    Athena,thankyou furry much for your birthday wishes Love Socx|:|:P
  • Grace BollierGrace Bollier BryanMember Posts: 1,185
    edited 11 May, 2010
    you know our dear friend we will be here. Chef is making a cake and Rose is teaching her filthy fleas a new birthday song for you. I am sure Toby is right there encouraging her on. Bastet help us all if they get in a serious realtionship. :-O Jasmine is bringing flowers and I will find something to bring.
    edited 12 May, 2010
    I am so glad you can be here for my birthday,Toby has gone missing,i suppose he must be at your s wiv Rose cause his flea brian has gone too, oh dear i see trouble ahead hehe;P;P;P
    edited 12 May, 2010
    Here bees our fleas..mees ana Tobeeeeees fleas 1 big happy fleas familees..molmol.. Brian the flea
  • Teri SextonTeri Sexton Member Posts: 7,987
    edited 12 May, 2010
    We\'ll all help you celebrate soc! :P We all love you!
    edited 13 May, 2010
    Thankyou guys very much,oh oh have you just seen what i saw,MIZ ROSE whats you doing Tobeeeeeeeee is bad enough as it is without any encouragement,you pair are trouble with a capital T and Brian well what can i say Pharoah wheres the flea repellent?;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;
    edited 13 May, 2010
    na na na na na,Rose babe you and meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee are gonna rock this party yeah?lets show em hows to hava the fun:)):)):)):)):)):)):)):)):))
    edited 13 May, 2010
    Got it flea remedyright here my friend.
    edited 13 May, 2010
    Mees ana Tobeeeeees gots this speshul fleas at a seeeeeecret place we founds ina that ole drafteeeee castle Cheffy ana you all gots hiched in. Mees ana Tobeeeees Speshul fleas
    edited 14 May, 2010
    WooHoo ((jumping up and down)) Miz Rose they isa the best fleas ,we isa the best team arounds here , we isa gonna rock socs party wiva thems fleas ;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;
    edited 14 May, 2010
    PHAROAH PHAROAH, pass me the spray my friend have you seen what Tobeeee and miz Rose have brought with them, speshul fleas yuk yuk yuk they are horrid eeeeeek get them off me, quick spray now..............................................................................:)):)):)):)):)):))
    edited 14 May, 2010
    What on earth is going on here,Tobeee Miz Rose behave yourselves,Chef is baking the most wonderful cake for Socs birthday but if you two dont behave yourselves you wont get to try any of it, come along now get those fleas out fo here before any furr else turns up,what on earth will they think;););););););)
  • Jaffa RaffertyJaffa Rafferty LeedsMember Posts: 1,062
    edited 14 May, 2010
    Looks like we'll need the horseradish sauce again, MOL - any excuse to set up our roast beef stand, gravy and Yorkshire puddings too of course! What time's kick off Soc?
    edited 14 May, 2010
    Hey jaffa,we will be poping in and out all day but if i say 7pm british time which i think is 11ish catster time,these times confuse mommyhehe, oh yeah and that horseraddish sounds good to me but dont let mommy see it cause she loves the stuff with roast beef mol I do so hope my special girl has her pass sorted out,i can't wait to see her,((blowing kisses to lulu)),looking forward to sharing another wonderful day wiff you guys Love Socxx ;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;
    edited 15 May, 2010
    Cake number 1 being delivered by my clowder. Happy Birthday Soc cake 1
    edited 15 May, 2010
    Oh I just love wearing masks, so I am dropping off some masks if any girl cats wants to wear one too! Party masks for us girls
    edited 15 May, 2010
    For my pal and brother Soc, you are Pharaoh for the day and this is for you to wear on your birthday. Pharaoh Masks
    edited 15 May, 2010
    Oh guys, the cake is furrtastic and the masks for the girls and my speshul pharoah mask i can't wait to wear it on my birthday;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;
    edited 15 May, 2010
    hey Pharoah, Brofurr,buddy, chum, (creep creep) mol.can i have one of them Pharoah mask when its mee birthday, they is well Kool i fink it would suit meee a treat mol:)):)):)):))
    edited 15 May, 2010
    Purrhaps..if I remain flea free.. Soc, your day is almost here our friend. Chef has another cake in his kitchen. Dinner will be served tomorrow. I believe Rose and Taffy are bringing flowers..
    edited 15 May, 2010
    I'll be with you in minutes my love and my pass is til Monday!
    edited 15 May, 2010
    Soc you're a genius - 7 is just perfect cos Mum will be home from her film by then, phew, perfect timing! Lulu should be with you any minute, she worked her charms to surprise you with a 2 day pass. Your cake is pawsome, Chef has excelled himself. Can't wait to see you in your Pharoah mask. This is going to be a Pawsome party!
    edited 15 May, 2010
    I am soo excited, Lulu just arrived looking more beautiful than ever,can you beleive Chef has made another cake too and Rose and Toby are bringing flowers mmmmmmmmm i wonder what those two are up to mol,glad the timing is ok can't wait to see you all;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;
    edited 15 May, 2010
    Two cakes? Nom nom, I may need to sedate Rustle.
    edited 15 May, 2010
    Pharoah my brofurr, i understands whats you is sayiny abouts the fleas BUT the fleas loves ya and thats why theys go after yous,i bees outa cotrol of thems you isa flea magnet mol mol mol :)):)):)):)):)):))
    edited 15 May, 2010
    Whew! Tobeeeeeees you can stop a peddlin ana helps me ana Jasmine put this ole flower carts rite heres nexta the tables... Flowers
    edited 15 May, 2010
    Oh i stops now oks? let me just puul its overs here there isa just right oks?ooh LOOK YUMMEE Cake lemeee at it mol mol:)):)):)):)):)):))
    edited 15 May, 2010
    TOBEE TOBEE stop right there,don't you dare even think about touching that cake,my wonderful Husband was up all night making that for Soc NOT you ,leave it alone until the party, Shoo shoo get out of here now, sometimes Toby you are just too naughty .CHEF my love be careful if Toby see's that he will eat it now,i had best run over to Jaffas and warn him too or there will be no roast beef tomorrow
    edited 15 May, 2010
    Hello Jasmine, you are looking very lovely today,i will see you at the party tomorrow ok :c9:c9