my birthday is soon

Comments

• Jaffa RaffertyJaffa Rafferty LeedsMember Posts: 1,062
    edited 15 May, 2010
    Thanks for the warning Taffy. We'll zoom the roast over in our transporter nearer to the time. Is Toby wearing his wig tomorrow? MOL. Great to see Soc and Lu heading off together for their walk, they have a lot of hugs to catch up on!
  • sandra dringsandra dring Member Posts: 1,746
    edited 15 May, 2010
    mol mol oh i forgot about the red wig oh yes he will be wearing it you can rely on me for that :)):)):)):)):)):)):)):)) Soc and Lu looked so sweet together they have just gone to a romantic restaurant for a candle lit meal,how sweet,well must dash Chef wants a hand in the kitchen, see you tomorrowxx:-h:-h:-h
  • Grace BollierGrace Bollier BryanMember Posts: 1,185
    edited 15 May, 2010
    oh Toby, you remember your friend from the wedding, The Mighty Sekhmet, she will be guarding the food till the party. you do not want to end up in her paws again. Guarding the Food
    edited 15 May, 2010
    Poor Toby, here is a snack that you can eat till tomorrow. Please do not cross the lioness, she is not good tempered. Snack for toby
    edited 15 May, 2010
    ooh fankees you furry much Chef tis yummeeeeeee nom nom nom mmmmmmmmmmmDon't let that she witch near meee Pharoah i bees good nom nom :D:D:D:D
    edited 15 May, 2010
    Oh my..Taffy my love, lets set the ice cream cakes up in the freezer buffet till tomorrow for our friends to enjoy. I know you and I will be up late preparing the foods. But I have a romantic candle light dinner cruise just for us at midnight! ice cream cake buffet
    edited 15 May, 2010
    Shhhhhh..Tobeeeeees! helps mee gets Socs emerald kitty giftee in heres 4 his surprise. Ooofs..mewow! this bees purry heavees Tobeeeeeees! Our giftee 4 Soc
    edited 15 May, 2010
    Ok someone took the flower cart, so here is a vase of flowers for soc\'s birthday. Flowers
    edited 16 May, 2010
    Oh guys thankyou so much, i am having just the best time,BIG TROUBLE though our internet is playing us up today i so hope it doesn't affect my party,if i disappear please bear with us we are trying our hardest to overcome the problem,hopefully it will sort itself out, see you later, i can't wait;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;
    edited 16 May, 2010
    we have thunderstorms in our area today so we understand connectivity issues..Wow I better get the buffet set up too.
    edited 16 May, 2010
    Taffy, lets set this seafood buffet up along here shall we my sweet girl? seafood buffet
    edited 16 May, 2010
    Dropping off some ballons Balloons
    edited 16 May, 2010
    This is our gift from Baci and I, dear Soc, a hot air balloon ride for you and LuLu. Hot air balloon ride
    edited 16 May, 2010
    Oh wow a hot air ballon ride my sweetheart isn't that great and all this tasty food,and my gifts and the flowers everything is just wonderful and i am still connected great time to get into my Pharoah mask hehe:-h:-h:-h:-h:-h
    edited 16 May, 2010
    wow Chef my love i think everyfurr is gonna love this Buffet,you are so cleverxx;c;;c;
    edited 16 May, 2010
    Miz Rose quick i has a problems wiff Brian, i finks he has a lost his voice ans he gotta sings his a songs for Soc has you got somes speshul stuffs to makes him better?:-/:-/:-/
    edited 16 May, 2010
    Here bees a tasteeeees razzeeberree margareeeeetas 4 hims. Brians remedy
    edited 16 May, 2010
    Fleas you bees a singin 2 days.. so sings a song 4 ole Soc We bees fleas Miz Roses fleas we bees fleas the birthday fleas We got Brian singin his song we gots us tryin to sings along... We bees fleas Miz Roses fleas we bees fleas the birthday fleas Brian will sing his cool song And alla us will sing along... WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH! Well done fleas...so we bees backs later 2 sings the birthday songs 4 Soc..Brian hassa his drinks 2 makes his little voice comes back.. **clapping paws in delight** I cant waits..Tobeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees! lets get our fleas ina their party hats my bestest friend ana mancat! **grabbing Toby, Rose runs with thier bags of fleas to get ready**;P~a~
    edited 16 May, 2010
    weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,Miz Rose it works brian cans sings again woohoo you is genius;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;Try a this pawty hat out fur size mol mol mol:)):)):)):)):)):)):)):)) its gonna be a blast come on lets shows them hows its done;P;P
    edited 16 May, 2010
    Wow Lulu look its wonderful in here,look at the flowers and ballons,oh and the food yummee,does my Pharoah mask look good hehe, ;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;
    edited 16 May, 2010
    Woosh................................................((Toby runs in with Rose)) YUM YUM FOOD ooh Rose looks ats all that YUMMEE FOOD, i finks we is gonna havs a good time tonight ;P;P
    edited 16 May, 2010
    TOBEES ROSE don't touch a thing wait for the others to arrive, TOBEE you have crumbs on your furr have you eaten anything?:n:
    edited 16 May, 2010
    Jasmine i am waiting over here for you:-h:-h:-h:-h
    edited 16 May, 2010
    *Jaffa staggers out of the kitchen pusging a huge stand of Roast Beef and Yorkshire Puddings* Hi everyone - Yeowza - look at that spread! Chef, that's the best looking seafood buffet ever, and so many balloons, such lovely flowers!
    edited 16 May, 2010
    HI Pals, wow this looks amazing, I've bought my decks, lets get some music on and get this place rocking! Any requests?
    edited 16 May, 2010
    Jaffa,so glad your here,we got trouble with our internet,mommys hoping we can stay connected for the party,we keep getting kicked off,doesn't everything look amazing, you have all worked so hard, i can't thank you guys enough|:||:|
    edited 16 May, 2010
    Must be something in the air Soc, our puter is currently running on snail power! Hang in there, we'll keep at it too. Now while you are here it's a good time to sing Happy Birthday - Hit it Rusty!
    edited 16 May, 2010
    hello Rustle, great to see you,;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;watch out for Toby he's after all the food,maybe if you put some music on that he can dance to it will take him away from the food. Is there anything you could reccomend that a naughty cat can dance to mol ;c;;c;;c;;c;
    edited 16 May, 2010
    Rustle plays Happy Birthday and everyone joins in: Happy birthday to you Happy birthday to you Happy birthday dear S-o-o-c Happy birthday to you!
    edited 16 May, 2010
    I can dance LOOKS at MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, fun fun fun, come on Miz Rose lets hit the dance floor|/h/||/h/|